EXPOSED: Signed Letter by President Trump Reveals He Declassified Docs on Obama Regime Spying on Him the Day Before He Left Office

I didn't say that, you are just lying again. You said he didn't declassify them. Prove it. And learn how our system of justice works.

Also learn to read or show the quote I said he declassified them, liar. I said he could, I didn't say he did. You did say he didn't, liar

idiot.

I determined that the materials in that binder should be declassified to the maximum extent possible. In response, and as part of the iterative process of the declassification review, under a cover letter dated January 17, 2021, the Federal Bureau of Investigation noted its continuing objection to any further declassification of the materials in the binder and also, on the basis of a review that included Intelligence Community equities, identified the passages that it believed it was most crucial to keep from public disclosure. I have determined to accept the redactions proposed for continued classification by the FBI in that January 17 submission.

Trump is being prosecuted for something no one else is being prosecuted for. Opposing his not being treated differently than anyone else isn't above the law, fucking leftist dyke.

Now your Democrats are not being prosecuted for what EVERYONE else is prosecuted for, you are saying your Gods are above the law

You're kazzing, i.e. lying, again. No Democrats committed the same crime and were given a free pass.

Trying to change the discussion, huh?

You said Trump did not declassify the documents. You lied, you have no evidence of that much less proof.

Then you lied I said Trump did declassify the documents. I never said that. I just said he could have easily done it and he didn't need to prove he did that because, you know, he was PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

This is unprecedented territory, trying to put your political rivals in jail. I mean unprecedented in this country. What you are doing has been repeatedly done in the USSR, China, Cuba, Iran, ...

Post 101 proves he didn't declassify everything.

Not to mention, he purportedly shared a classified document with several other people who didn't have a security clearance.

Trying to change the discussion, huh?

You said Trump did not declassify the documents. You lied, you have no evidence of that much less proof.

Then you lied I said Trump did declassify the documents. I never said that. I just said he could have easily done it and he didn't need to prove he did that because, you know, he was PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

This is unprecedented territory, trying to put your political rivals in jail. I mean unprecedented in this country. What you are doing has been repeatedly done in the USSR, China, Cuba, Iran, ...
So…when did he declassify the documents?

You're kazzing, i.e. lying, again. No Democrats committed the same crime and were given a free pass.
kazzing = lying

kaz :thewave:

Trump did not declassify the documents.

1. Trump did not declassify the documents
2. Trump did not declassify the documents
3. Trump did not declassify the documents

repeat

So…when did he declassify the documents?

Well, AGAIN, it's your job to prove he didn't. Welcome to America and our system of justice you obviously just aren't used to. You miss the old country where your victims had to prove their innocence rather than your having to prove guilt, huh? Welcome to America

kazzing = lying

kaz :thewave:

Trump did not declassify the documents.

1. Trump did not declassify the documents
2. Trump did not declassify the documents
3. Trump did not declassify the documents

repeat

I like it from the guy who was stumped by the question how you're not a leftist

Well, AGAIN, it's your job to prove he didn't.

Easy. There is no evidence he did.

Next.

Welcome to America and our system of justice you obviously just aren't used to. You miss the old country where your victims had to prove their innocence rather than your having to prove guilt, huh? Welcome to America

Now, you prove your claim that he did.

Easy. There is no evidence he did.

Next.

Now, you prove your claim that he did.

So you rephrased that it's not your job to prove guilt, it's his job to prove he's innocent. Got it. Wow that's stupid. How the fuck are you a moderator? AGAIN, that is NOT how our American legal system works. That's how your Soviet system works.

So Stalin, you see any potential downfall in your strategy to put your political opposition in jail? Any chance that doesn't work out the way you're planning?

So you rephrased that it's not your job to prove guilt, it's his job to prove he's innocent. Got it. Wow that's stupid. How the fuck are you a moderator? AGAIN, that is NOT how our American legal system works. That's how your Soviet system works.
You really aren’t making any sense here Kaz. We aren’t talking about a crime or a court of law. We are talking about a CLAIM.

If someone claims something it is up to that person to prove it. Nothing to do with guilt or innocence.

So Stalin, you see any potential downfall in your strategy to put your political opposition in jail? Any chance that doesn't work out the way you're planning?

You’re numbcankle nuts Kaz.

You really aren’t making any sense here Kaz. We aren’t talking about a crime or a court of law. We are talking about a CLAIM.

If someone claims something it is up to that person to prove it. Nothing to do with guilt or innocence.

You’re numbcankle nuts Kaz.

You're the numbskull. You said Trump was guilty. I did not say he was innocent, I just said prove it.

Now you're lying, fucking bitch, and I'm getting tired of it. You're a mod. Stop lying.

I dare you to find the quote that I said Trump IS innocent. You can't, you are LYING YOUR LEFTIST ASS OFF. You want me to show you said he's guilty? Are you going to apologize if I do for all the lying?

You're the numbskull. You said Trump was guilty. I did not say he was innocent, I just said prove it.

Now you're lying, fucking bitch, and I'm getting tired of it. You're a mod. Stop lying.

I dare you to find the quote that I said Trump IS innocent. You can't, you are LYING YOUR LEFTIST ASS OFF. You want me to show you said he's guilty? Are you going to apologize if I do for all the lying?

LOL

Oh, no... kaz is accusing others of kazzing. :lmao:

No, you're the kazzer. Coyote didn't say Trump was guilty, she asked you when did he declassify those documents. Seems that question rendered you too unhinged to answer. Still, we know not everything was declassified. Trump said so himself...

"I just found - isn't that amazing? This totally wins my case, you know. Except it is like, highly confidential - secret. This is secret information. Look, look at this..." ....... "See as president I could have declassified it. Now I can’t, you know, but this is still a secret." ~ Donald Trump

But he didn’t.

OOPS, as I said, you said Trump was guilty. My challenge remains, show were I said he was not guilty. Again, I didn't, I said to prove your claim. You haven't, you've just been lying about what we both said. Hint, I didn't.

So stop lying and address history as it happened, you did what you said I did and I didn't do what I said I didn't.

It's just like both Trump impeachments, Democrats did what you impeached Trump for. Oops

Looks like Trump has turned the tables on the FBI.

EXPOSED: Signed Letter by President Trump Reveals He Declassified Docs on Obama Regime Spying on Him the Day Before He Left Office – Explains Why They Raided Mar-a-Lago – CONFIRMS Our Previous Reporting​

The Gateway Pundit again......

OOPS, as I said, you said Trump was guilty. My challenge remains, show were I said he was not guilty. Again, I didn't, I said to prove your claim. You haven't, you've just been lying about what we both said. Hint, I didn't.

So stop lying and address history as it happened, you did what you said I did and I didn't do what I said I didn't.

It's just like both Trump impeachments, Democrats did what you impeached Trump for. Oops

You're kazzing again. First, you have to show Coyote saying Trump is guilty...

Oops.... this is where your head explodes.
:blowup:

You are extremely confusing here Kaz. I thought we were talking about whether or not he declassified documents?

Lying about WHAT and what history?

I said there is no evidence he declassified those documents.

1688505582953.png

Forum List

Back