EXPOSED: Signed Letter by President Trump Reveals He Declassified Docs on Obama Regime Spying on Him the Day Before He Left Office

Yes, you leftists are obsessed with turning us into Cuba where opponents aren't defeated in elections, they are put in jail before elections. Again showing you're nothing but another leftist. We both are not Trump supporters in this election, but I want elections settled at the ballot box. That makes one of us, Che

Trump is not above the Law

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I don’t have to prove he didn’t. You are saying he did by saying so. Clearly you know more than I, so I want to know when he did this.

I didn't say that, you are just lying again. You said he didn't declassify them. Prove it. And learn how our system of justice works.

Also learn to read or show the quote I said he declassified them, liar. I said he could, I didn't say he did. You did say he didn't, liar

Trump is not above the Law

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Trump is being prosecuted for something no one else is being prosecuted for. Opposing his not being treated differently than anyone else isn't above the law, fucking leftist dyke.

Now your Democrats are not being prosecuted for what EVERYONE else is prosecuted for, you are saying your Gods are above the law

Trump is being prosecuted for something no one else is being prosecuted for. Opposing his not being treated differently than anyone else isn't above the law, fucking leftist dyke.

Now your Democrats are not being prosecuted for what EVERYONE else is prosecuted for, you are saying your Gods are above the law
You are correct! No one has been dumb enough to do what he did!
trigglypuff-sjw.gif

Yes, you leftists are obsessed with turning us into Cuba where opponents aren't defeated in elections, they are put in jail before elections. Again showing you're nothing but another leftist. We both are not Trump supporters in this election, but I want elections settled at the ballot box. That makes one of us, Che

You tried that in 2020. It didn't work.

• Fact
Reactions: iku

:(

Trump Honored as ‘Man of Decade,’ Tells Crowd: ‘I’m Being Indicted for You’​

:(

Trump Honored as ‘Man of Decade,’ Tells Crowd: ‘I’m Being Indicted for You’​

Non-sequitur. Have you come up with anything you aren't a bitch for the left on?

You tried that in 2020. It didn't work.

Trying to change the discussion, huh?

You said Trump did not declassify the documents. You lied, you have no evidence of that much less proof.

Then you lied I said Trump did declassify the documents. I never said that. I just said he could have easily done it and he didn't need to prove he did that because, you know, he was PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

This is unprecedented territory, trying to put your political rivals in jail. I mean unprecedented in this country. What you are doing has been repeatedly done in the USSR, China, Cuba, Iran, ...

Trying to change the discussion, huh?

You said Trump did not declassify the documents. You lied, you have no evidence of that much less proof.

Then you lied I said Trump did declassify the documents. I never said that. I just said he could have easily done it and he didn't need to prove he did that because, you know, he was PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

This is unprecedented territory, trying to put your political rivals in jail. I mean unprecedented in this country. What you are doing has been repeatedly done in the USSR, China, Cuba, Iran, ...
NO, Trump could not easily declassify documents. Who told you that? Bitch slap them for lying!

Pedo Joe is the President. Why are you talking about Trump in the same breath?

Trump wasn't president then, and he isn't president now. You have the biggest case of TDS on the forum.

Embassy? What embassy? What are you talking about?
The Trump campaign kept calling the Russian embassy. According to Kushner they were trying to establish a backdoor to the Kremlin.

• Fact
Reactions: iku
Thanks for backing me up with the link.
Anytime. I like to expose the truth. But fair warning, if it gets ugly for Biden, I am all over it as well. I dislike Republicans and Democrats equally.

Show me SOLID evidence and an Indictment against Biden, and I will BASH him :D

LOL, God you love Biden. Why would I waste my time since you don't even see what's in front of your face, LOL. No wonder you kept passing on telling me issues you're not a leftist on, hilarious ...

LOL, God you love Biden. Why would I waste my time since you don't even see what's in front of your face, LOL. No wonder you kept passing on telling me issues you're not a leftist on, hilarious ...

Kaz, the embarrassment must be unbearable :(.
I am not going to bash a person based on rumors and hearsay.
Trump fucked up and got caught and not it is time to roast that oink oink

Last edited:

Poor kaz. Wants to live in a country where anyone running for public office is free to commit crimes. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back