Not going to work, an interesting dichotomy.

Well if a god did that I think he or she would be pretty disappointed in out stewardship of the planet

Right. The trillions we spent already cleaning up our mess isn't enough. What we really need is to bankrupt our country and citizens; to put every dollar and dime into something we can't control like the climate. Of course even if we did that, the enviro kooks would still say we weren't doing enough.

Nope... relatively low wage bait and switch advertisement is the norm....seen tons of ads offering great wages but then they don't really pay them because of all the fine print...why bother wasting time with these bait and switch jobs.

If it's too good to be true, it always is.

I was looking for a part-time job during the summer. I never seen an ad posted with any fine print. You contact the place, they tell you what the job pays, and you apply or don't apply.

Right. The trillions we spent already cleaning up our mess isn't enough. What we really need is to bankrupt our country and citizens; to put every dollar and dime into something we can't control like the climate. Of course even if we did that, the enviro kooks would still say we weren't doing enough.
Hasn't made a dent.

You of all people know that money allocated for anything doesn't actually get to where it was supposed to go but instead lines the pockets of political allies

You're the one who wants to get paid for staying home and jerking off
lol. From my perspective, because of the right-wing and their insistence on a work ethic from the Age of Iron, that I learned how to use not only a Hammer, but also a Sickle.

Right-wingers don't care about being Legal to express Law and prove it whenever they are external to border threads.

lol. From my perspective, because of the right-wing and their insistence on a work ethic from the Age of Iron, that I learned how to use not only a Hammer, but also a Sickle.

Right-wingers don't care about being Legal to express Law and prove it whenever they are external to border threads.
The fact that you have to divide the entire world into right wing and left wing illustrates that your mental tools are particularly dull.

Hasn't made a dent.

You of all people know that money allocated for anything doesn't actually get to where it was supposed to go but instead lines the pockets of political allies

It doesn't matter where it goes. My climate rule number one is you can't make an environmentalist happy. It just isn't possible. At the age of 61 I've seen us do it my entire life. They are more miserable today than they were 50 years ago. Our planet has a cleansing system we haven't began to discover yet. Maybe in a hundred years or so.

It doesn't matter where it goes. My climate rule number one is you can't make an environmentalist happy. It just isn't possible. At the age of 61 I've seen us do it my entire life. They are more miserable today than they were 50 years ago. Our planet has a cleansing system we haven't began to discover yet. Maybe in a hundred years or so.
What you call a cleansing system doesn't apply to plastics and forever chemicals like PFAs.

And every system can be overloaded.

Recognizing that the planet is a closed system and all closed systems have limits is actually the reasonable stance compared to the current model of infinite growth and mindless consumption

That is the problem; you should be bringing better solutions at lower cost at every opportunity.

Simply being rebels without a Cause is less than worthless, dears.
I have no obligation to solve your problems.

I actually took care of myself and didn't need other people to pay my way.

I am retired at age 52, debt free and financially independent.

Seems my plan worked out a lot better than yours.

I was looking for a part-time job during the summer. I never seen an ad posted with any fine print. You contact the place, they tell you what the job pays, and you apply or don't apply.
Oh no... it's never that easy. They always say that they will pay the advertised rate after 90 days of employment...which eventually means 90 working days...which means 4 months instead of 3 and then they miraculously conveniently "forget" all about signing bonuses and raises to what they advertised...
Holding their feet to the fire will get you fired in a RTW state.
I might be a primadonna but I'm not lazy or unskilled. And just because I don't hold a doctorate degree doesn't mean I'm stupid either.
I know a scam when I see one.
$1 for a diamond ring means the ring ain't worth a dime.

I have no obligation to solve your problems.

I actually took care of myself and didn't need other people to pay my way.

I am retired at age 52, debt free and financially independent.

Seems my plan worked out a lot better than yours.
Good for you. You should have sufficient education or knowledge of economics to understand many of the issue presented.

It is about solving the problems of our republic. Only right-wingers have nothing but right-wing fantasy and discord instead of better comradeship and better solutions at lower cost.

Good for you. You should have sufficient education or knowledge of economics to understand many of the issue presented.

It is about solving the problems of our republic. Only right-wingers have nothing but right-wing fantasy and discord instead of better comradeship and better solutions at lower cost.
We can solve the problems of the republic by taking care of ourselves and not whining about it.

It's going to get much worse, by design. Stock up. When the panic hits, it will be to late.
So true. So many people with their heads in the sand, thinking everything is either "just fine",or will turn for the better soon; are going to be sorely disappointed.

Forum List

Back