North Korea upgrading nuclear research facility

Notice how lefties are ecstatic at the possibility of bad news?

Trump haters want America to go down the shitter so they can rally up, point fingers and scream, “I told you so!” The OP of this thread has done just that, but he’s so out of touch I wouldn’t be surprised if he tried to convince me otherwise.

Trump haters want America to go down the shitter so they can rally up, point fingers and scream, “I told you so!” The OP of this thread has done just that, but he’s so out of touch I wouldn’t be surprised if he tried to convince me otherwise.
Lol, you are funny.
Challenge the post.
Post something not retarded.

Satellite images show North Korea upgrading nuclear research facility

Satellite images from last week show that North Korea is making numerous improvements to the infrastructure at a nuclear research facility, according to a new study.

The images, obtained by North Korea analysis outlet 38 North, come just weeks after President Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un signed an agreement that called for a denuclearized Korean peninsula.

The satellite photos indicate that North Korea is quickly progressing on several adjustments to the Yongbyon Nuclear Scientific Research Center.

So much for tRump's nuclear summit huh?

I think an hearty "I told you so" is in order here.

"Mission Accomplished!"

This coming from the same media who thought Obama’s Iran deal was the saving grace of humanity regardless of the fact Iran violated said deal more than once.
Please list Iran's violations. Real media only please.

It’s a waste of my time to list these since you’re sure not to give a fuck and make excuse after excuse after excuse, but since you asked so nicely..

Iran Breaches the Nuclear Deal and UN Resolutions for Third Time | HuffPost - Huffington Post

Iran once again exceeds a nuclear deal limit: IAEA report - Reuters

Obama Administration Loosens Nuclear Deal After Iran Violates It - Weekly Standard

https://www.usnews.com/news/the-rep...clear-deal-is-a-bad-deal-off-to-a-worse-start - US News & World Report

German intelligence: Iran may have tried to violate nuclear deal - CNNPolitics - CNN
Missiles were not part of the JPOA.

If you read the articles in their entirety you’d know not everyone agrees with that. So are you saying Huffington Post and Reuters are lying?

Told you you’d made excuses. I should have suggested for you to switch every “Obama” with “Trump” and every “Iran” with “North Korea,” THEN see how you’d view the info given. I can assure you you’d make no excuses.

I hope that they have more problems and that there is rebellion and destruction in 'iran' .
There Are No Flying Carpets, Only Carpet Bombings

As an excuse not to take military action, our useless rulers have been relying on that fantasy for over twenty years. It about time we declare that the Iranian democrats are cowards and failures. They will have to go down, just like the religious fanatics.

ok with me , its just that this last weekend i have been seeing more turmoil than usual in 'iran' Sage .

Lol, you are funny.
Challenge the post.
If it’s retarded, why did you find it too challenging to rebut?
Never mind.

Lol, you are funny.
Challenge the post.
Never mind.
Do you bother to rebut someone who is claiming the blue sky you are both standing under is not only green but made up of cheese?

No, you don't. You chuckle a move on.

Lol, you are funny.
Challenge the post.
Never mind.
Do you bother to rebut someone who is claiming the blue sky you are both standing under is not only green but made up of cheese?

Except you’ve presented no evidence of cheese or sky color.

Lol, you are funny.
Challenge the post.
Never mind.

Lol, you and yours made the assertion here kid, burden of proof isn't on me.

Challenge the post.
Never mind.

But you responded to the assertion with nothing but disparagement.

Never mind.

But you responded to the assertion with nothing but disparagement.
For the reasons given.

It's not that hard kid.

This coming from the same media who thought Obama’s Iran deal was the saving grace of humanity regardless of the fact Iran violated said deal more than once.

It’s a waste of my time to list these since you’re sure not to give a fuck and make excuse after excuse after excuse, but since you asked so nicely..

Iran Breaches the Nuclear Deal and UN Resolutions for Third Time | HuffPost - Huffington Post

Obama Administration Loosens Nuclear Deal After Iran Violates It - Weekly Standard

https://www.usnews.com/news/the-rep...clear-deal-is-a-bad-deal-off-to-a-worse-start - US News & World Report

German intelligence: Iran may have tried to violate nuclear deal - CNNPolitics - CNN

If you read the articles in their entirety you’d know not everyone agrees with that. So are you saying Huffington Post and Reuters are lying?

Told you you’d made excuses. I should have suggested for you to switch every “Obama” with “Trump” and every “Iran” with “North Korea,” THEN see how you’d view the info given. I can assure you you’d make no excuses.

Hello? Crepitus? Nothing to add? Don’t feel like answering the question whether or not your beloved lefty media was lying about Iran violating the deal? You said, “real media please” and I delivered on your idea of what “real media” is.

It’s hard to admit you were wrong, but it’s uplifting at the same time to know the truth. No one will respect people who can’t admit they were mistaken.

Hello? Crepitus? Nothing to add? Don’t feel like answering the question whether or not your beloved lefty media was lying about Iran violating the deal? You said, “real media please” and I delivered on your idea of what “real media” is.

It’s hard to admit you were wrong, but it’s uplifting at the same time to know the truth. No one will respect people who can’t admit they were mistaken.
You are creativity interpreting facts.

Not worth my time to argue with people who attempt to create their own realities.

Not worth my time to argue with people who attempt to create their own realities.

You asked for real media, he provided multiple links stating that Iran violated the deal under Obama.

You move the goalposts saying that missiles are not part of the deal.

You're a liberal hack and not worth anyone's time. This is why when liberals cry for "links" most posters here don't even bother because when provided proof, you simply move the goalposts to preserve face. You'll NEVER admit you were wrong or uninformed on something. NEVER. You're not that much of a man and never will be.

You asked for real media, he provided multiple links stating that Iran violated the deal under Obama.

You move the goalposts saying that missiles are not part of the deal.

You're a liberal hack and not worth anyone's time. This is why when liberals cry for "links" most posters here don't even bother because when provided proof, you simply move the goalposts to preserve face. You'll NEVER admit you were wrong or uninformed on something. NEVER. You're not that much of a man and never will be.

It’s impossible to respect someone who can’t admit they were wrong. I guess denying reality and looking a fool is preferential to Crepitus over admitting he’s mistaken about something. Sometimes learning we’re wrong is the only way to discover the truth. Unfortunately his hate for Trump is stronger than his desire for truth. Oh well. At least I tried!

Forum List

Back