Trump defends Kim Jong Un after recent missile tests, and says he has a right to feel threatened by US military drills in South Korea

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021

Trump defends Kim Jong Un after recent missile tests, and says he has a right to feel threatened by US military drills in South Korea​

Trump defends Kim Jong Un after recent missile tests, and says he has a right to feel threatened by US military drills in South Korea

Former president Donald Trump and North Korea's leader Kim Jong-un talk before a meeting in the Demilitarized Zone(DMZ) on June 30, 2019, in Panmunjom, Korea.
  • Donald Trump said North Korea's Kim Jong Un feels 'threatened' by military exercises.
  • South Korea and the US will hold joint exercises in response to North Korean nuclear threats.
  • Trump has long praised North Korea's brutal dictator.
This man is a traitor. I wish he'd move to fucking north korea or russia. he's not American.

Wow Trump is a traitor to boot
To boot.

Wooo-hooooo:woohoo:

64-647127_smiley-lol-emoticon-laughter-clip-art-laughing-emoji.png

Trump defends Kim Jong Un after recent missile tests, and says he has a right to feel threatened by US military drills in South Korea​

Former president Donald Trump and North Korea's leader Kim Jong-un talk before a meeting in the Demilitarized Zone(DMZ) on June 30, 2019, in Panmunjom, Korea.
  • Donald Trump said North Korea's Kim Jong Un feels 'threatened' by military exercises.
  • South Korea and the US will hold joint exercises in response to North Korean nuclear threats.
This man is a traitor. I wish he'd move to fucking north korea or russia. he's not American.
Donnie is all wind and always has been.
1677116523782.png

There, there, son. It'll all be over for you in no more than a couple years or if you take the dilaudid sooner and end your tortured, sleepless nights.

I dont understand the concern,,
golf gator was telling me the other day that N Korea isnt a hostile nation and no one needs to be concerned and the trump visit meant nothing,,

I dont understand the concern,,
golf gator was telling me the other day that N Korea isnt a hostile nation and no one needs to be concerned and the trump visit meant nothing,,
Golf Gator must be so proud. You take his word as gospel. Who knew?

It's that bromance thingy.

The Crazy war mongering left would rather tell that Nut in North Korea they don't have a right to feel threatened????
I don't get what has happened to the peace love left... I think they have lost their minds....

Trump did not defend Kim, you stupid fucking low IQ and therefore easily brainwashed by fake news TDS afflicted moron.

True but the same can be said about many countries. Maybe we should stay home to make the world a safer place.

I wonder if they still exchange love letters.
Trump wants to be like Kim jong un and believe me I believe a lot of his base does too. It is truly fucked up. I'll fight to the death to stop this ever happening to my country if I need too.

Forum List

Back