Kim Jong Un is rattling the Nuclear Threat Again

Because he can, with a useless, spineless worm in the White House.
All Kim did during Obama was hurl missiles into the ocean. And it is what he will continue to do it. And you will pretend we were attacked with a bomb.

What did he give him? Nothing. But, Kim saw what he did to the Russians in Syria as well as Syria and Iran. Kim wasn't stupid and knew not to mess with a Republican President. With Obama and now Biden, he's threatening everyone including the U.S. He sees the weakness of the brainless Biden.
So you're saying that every time a Democrat is President Kim Jong-un threatens us and doesn't follow up on his threats?
Yeah right we not would interpret that as an attack on the United States.

He did no such thing. Stop lying. Show your proof. In fact, Kim stopped lobbing rockets at Japan as well as Hawaii. You really need to stop watching CNN, MSNBC and reading the Slimes and Compost.
Can you tell me which of his missiles hit Japan?

Traitor? It was Hillary who wanted to bomb him and start WW3.
When did Hillary say she wanted to bomb him and start WW3?.
Oh. Let me guess. It's just the personal assessment of a message board Trump supporter.

No how you feel. That's too bad because I'm guessing you are a lot younger than I am by maybe 12 years? I've got the aches and pains. But, going to the gym and working out 3 days a week helps a lot.

I try to go to gym 6 days a week. The more I keep moving the easier to read my martial arts instruction books right?

So you're saying that every time a Democrat is President Kim Jong-un threatens us and doesn't follow up on his threats?
Yeah right we not would interpret that as an attack on the United States.
When Obummer was President. NK did not have Nukes until the very end of his presidency. So, how was he going to threaten us or South Korea? But, he was firing mid and long range missiles over Japan and around Hawaii. But, when Trump thumped on Syria and Russia, he stopped and even met with Trump. Why didn't the panderer in chief, Obama and his puppet, Biden, meet with Kim? As soon as Biden came into office, Kim ramped up his Nuke program with long range missile testing. And, has started threatening the U.S. again.
It was well known Hillary wanted a war with NK and we would have ended up with nukes being thrown around the world.

Can you tell me which of his missiles hit Japan?
Did I say he was trying to hit Japan? Why do Democrat liberals always add on stuff to what people say and leave off the important things people say? Weird! He was shooting over Japan's air space. You would not know this because you watch only the Communist News Network (s)...

Did I say he was trying to hit Japan? Why do Democrat liberals always add on stuff to what people say and leave off the important things people say? Weird! He was shooting over Japan's air space. You would not know this because you watch only the Communist News Network (s)...

Because they live in unreality world.

When did Hillary say she wanted to bomb him and start WW3?.
Oh. Let me guess. It's just the personal assessment of a message board Trump supporter.
Good reading.
In the article, the thing that really sticks out on why Hillary would have had no other choice but to start a war with Kim was the drawing of the red line in the Syrian sand. Remember that and how Syria with Russia crossed the red line? Hmmm... Hillary would have drawn another red line but this time she would not have been able to ignore the breach by Kim. She would have had to attack and start a war. Good thing she lost. God was looking over the world for some reason that day. It just wasn't the time for the 2nd Coming of Christ.

I try to go to gym 6 days a week. The more I keep moving the easier to read my martial arts instruction books right?
I said "Did I say he was trying to hit Japan? Why do Democrat liberals always add on stuff to what people say and leave off the important things people say? Weird! He was shooting over Japan's air space. You would not know this because you watch only the Communist News Network (s)..." And, you disagreed. To what? It's plain and simple correct. Where's Waldo?:bigbed:

I said "Did I say he was trying to hit Japan? Why do Democrat liberals always add on stuff to what people say and leave off the important things people say? Weird! He was shooting over Japan's air space. You would not know this because you watch only the Communist News Network (s)..." And, you disagreed. To what? It's plain and simple correct. Where's Waldo?:bigbed:

What the fuck are you babbling about moron?

Forum List

Back