Kim Jong Un is rattling the Nuclear Threat Again

From what we are seeing from you, your ex-wife was an angel of truth. To think you can learn truth from one side is simply nonsense. It's religious nonsense as well because it's clear from the scriptures that we are here to learn for ourselves right and wrong, good and evil...And, to judge for ourselves truth or lies. You have only the tribal drumming of the left to make your decisions with. You have half of all debates and this is what is known as brainwashed. This is evident that you know nothing concerning the laptop of Hunters and even the leftwing FBI knows they are not fakes. Biden is compromised by Zelenski and XI and should be removed from office.

I don't believe in the Bible so swing and a miss. As for CONservative media I do drop in once in awhile to laugh at the shit they shovel at you unwashed fools and it is train wreck, slapstick comedy so there is that.

I don't believe in the Bible so swing and a miss. As for CONservative media I do drop in once in awhile to laugh at the shit they shovel at you unwashed fools and it is train wreck, slapstick comedy so there is that.
By your writings in here, that last time you dropped into anything was when the doctor slapped you out of his hands and you landed on your head on the floor when you were born. Whether it's CNN or FOX, you have to listen to the information and not the commentary. When you do, you find out that FOX gives both sides of an issue and CNN does not. The comedy has been CNN and the rest of the mainscream media. That's why there viewership is so low and their commentators are getting fired left and right for their lies. And, the Bible is the word of God so far as it is translated correctly.

By your writings in here, that last time you dropped into anything was when the doctor slapped you out of his hands and you landed on your head on the floor when you were born. Whether it's CNN or FOX, you have to listen to the information and not the commentary. When you do, you find out that FOX gives both sides of an issue and CNN does not. The comedy has been CNN and the rest of the mainscream media. That's why there viewership is so low and their commentators are getting fired left and right for their lies. And, the Bible is the word of God so far as it is translated correctly.

Who says the Bible is the word of God, you? Your fucked up religion and pastor, preacher or whatever? I find the Bible to be a story boke of fables. As far as being dropped on my head because you deem it so makes me laugh 😃! Tell you what though come on over to Ohio and you will definitely end up with me stuffing your head in your Ass, if I can remove it from MAGAGATARD media's ass!

Who says the Bible is the word of God, you? Your fucked up religion and pastor, preacher or whatever? I find the Bible to be a story boke of fables. As far as being dropped on my head because you deem it so makes me laugh 😃! Tell you what though come on over to Ohio and you will definitely end up with me stuffing your head in your Ass, if I can remove it from MAGAGATARD media's ass!
:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
Are you near the trainwreck? It take it that the drinking water isn't so good since it's dulled your senses. We don't threaten others in here. Besides, I have 53 years of martial arts practice and it won't be so easy.
Yes, the Bible is the Word of God. And, my Church is the true Church and holds the fullness of the Gospel and has corrected some of the translation errors.

Are you near the trainwreck? It take it that the drinking water isn't so good since it's dulled your senses. We don't threaten others in here. Besides, I have 53 years of martial arts practice and it won't be so easy.
Yes, the Bible is the Word of God. And, my Church is the true Church and holds the fullness of the Gospel and has corrected some of the translation errors.

No not martial arts training, not that. Well I'm 57 and I have been training in martial arts for 41 years. Here's a clue for you. Most of the time it doesn't mean poop. Whoever gets there first with the most is generally the biggest factor. N ya it will be that easy.

About an hour away from that train wreck. Such a shame I have stayed in East Palestein several times while working at Beaver Valley Nuclear Power Station, now shutdown. And a Yuge coal burner they have across the river in PA.
Actually was a nice lil town.

Ah, more internet tough guys. Always good for a laugh.

"story boke"?

No not martial arts training, not that. Well I'm 57 and I have been training in martial arts for 41 years. Here's a clue for you. Most of the time it doesn't mean poop. Whoever gets there first with the most is generally the biggest factor. N ya it will be that easy.

About an hour away from that train wreck. Such a shame I have stayed in East Palestein several times while working at Beaver Valley Nuclear Power Station, now shutdown. And a Yuge coal burner they have across the river in PA.
Actually was a nice lil town.
Now I know the problems. Your brain has been disturbed by radiation and you've been too slow to react to a kick to the head too many times. Now, why would it be a clue for me if I've been training 53 years that the first strike ends the battle? First of all, that isn't true. And, even at 69, I can't be touched.

Good grief! Where did this threat come from? Just in...

Kim claimed that North Korea needed to complete the "urgent historical task" of strengthening its defences due to the nuclear threat posed by the United States​
"Our armed forces are thoroughly prepared to respond to any crisis, and our nation's nuclear war deterrence is also fully ready to mobilise its absolute strength faithfully, accurately and promptly to its mission," he said.​
In a thundering attack on the new government in Seoul, Kim also denounced South Korea's new president Yoon Suk Yeol by name for the first time, accusing him of threatening his country's security and right to self-defence.​

Rocket Man loves attention.

Now I know the problems. Your brain has been disturbed by radiation and you've been too slow to react to a kick to the head too many times. Now, why would it be a clue for me if I've been training 53 years that the first strike ends the battle? First of all, that isn't true. And, even at 69, I can't be touched.

U were 53 a few posts before. So now we have established you're a liar as well as an idiot. Thanks for playing, dismissed.

U were 53 a few posts before. So now we have established you're a liar as well as an idiot. Thanks for playing, dismissed.
What are you mumbling about now? I've always said I've been in the martial arts for 53 years. I started in Wado Ki Karate in 1970. I also studied Goju Ryu and Kenzenichi as well. Then I moved over to Sil-lum kung fu in 1975 and have stuck with this for the remainder of time up until today. What book did you learn karate from? :laughing0301:

What are you mumbling about now? I've always said I've been in the martial arts for 53 years. I started in Wado Ki Karate in 1970. I also studied Goju Ryu and Kenzenichi as well. Then I moved over to Sil-lum kung fu in 1975 and have stuck with this for the remainder of time up until today. What book did you learn karate from? :laughing0301:

I also took Goju Ryu from 1982-1984 as well as Tang Soo Do til 89. Then started in Hakko Ryu Jujutsu til this day. Have mixed in some Brazilian jujutsu in the 2000's.

I also took Goju Ryu from 1982-1984 as well as Tang Soo Do til 89. Then started in Hakko Ryu Jujutsu til this day. Have mixed in some Brazilian jujutsu in the 2000's.
Cool! So, I am 12 years your senior in rank. Your pride shows you haven't learned a thing about martial arts. Humble yourself and stop showing off. Where did you take Goju from?

Forum List

Back