Nominate Rubio Already

Hey, i'll be happy if we at least put an actual American in the White House next time. That would be a good start. I'll take what i can get at this point.
Isn't Hawaii part of America? Rubio floated over on a boat from Cuba.

The GOP hypocricy never ceases to amaze me. You didn't like Clinton because he didn't have experience but then you guys are now all about candidates with no experience.

So if patterns are accurate, you complaining about Obama's citizenship tells me your next candidate will be Arnold Schwartzinigger.
Clinton was a governor :eusa_shhh: with executive and budgetary experience
Of Arkansas! That's what Republicans said back then. BFD they said. No foreign policy experience.

But then they nominated Bush 4 years later. For one thing, it is well known that the Gov. of Texas does very little. It's almost an honorary title/role. You don't do shit. Rick Perry didn't do shit and Bush didn't do shit. Anyways, Bush had zero foreign policy experience but that didn't seem to bother you as much as Bill Clinton not having it.

Well Hillary has it. Rubio does not. Neither does Bush, Trump, Carson, Fiorino, Kasich, Christie, Ryan, Huckabee.
I really thought you'd made a typo and meant to say Obama.
Search Results
upload_2015-11-25_13-0-40.jpeg
upload_2015-11-25_13-0-40.jpeg

By your criteria Jeb is most qualified
I'm starting to see Republicans admit it's going to be rubio.

I told you Christie's bridge scandal would do him in. I told you Cruz is unelectable. Maybe he could be vp but not potus. I told you carli and carson were just tokens.

there is one candidate who can beat hillary rodham clinton.

his name is marco rubio!

I wish Republicans would just stop the song and dance about Ben carson or carli fiorina. It's not going to be a tea partier so Cruz is out. Christie was too corrupt in jersey plus Republicans won't nominate him. He's too moderate. Jeb has the last name bush. Kasich is too blah. Its not gonna be Rand Paul.

So lets here Republicans now profess their love for rubio. You didn't even know he was going to be your nominee because the GOP hasn't told you yet. You heard it here first.
Rubio is owned by the 1%, just like Cankles. Is that why you like him?

I wish Republicans would just stop the song and dance about Ben carson or carli fiorina. It's not going to be a tea partier so Cruz is out. Christie was too corrupt in jersey plus Republicans won't nominate him. He's too moderate. Jeb has the last name bush. Kasich is too blah. Its not gonna be Rand Paul.

So lets here Republicans now profess their love for rubio. You didn't even know he was going to be your nominee because the GOP hasn't told you yet. You heard it here first.
Yes when I want advice for the GOP I'll turn to one of the most ignorant, stupid, and partisan posters on this site, thank you very much.

rubio has lively dark eyes, soft cheeks, & downy brown hair affixed in a perfect part!

The next President will be one of the following people in no particular order.

1)Trump
2)Carson
3)Cruz
4)Rubio

Other than trump, I can live with that.

Notice only one is white.
I like Trump, Cruz and Carson in that order. But I still believe Obama is staying in office. I believe something will happen with Hillary and he'll step up for a 3rd term, or martial law will be enacted or we'll be at war - something will happen to cause him to stay in.
You like Trump but hate Russians. Your hypocrisy is glaring. Pathetic, Jeri!

1)Trump
2)Carson
3)Cruz
4)Rubio

I like Trump, Cruz and Carson in that order. But I still believe Obama is staying in office. I believe something will happen with Hillary and he'll step up for a 3rd term, or martial law will be enacted or we'll be at war - something will happen to cause him to stay in.

Bite me.

1)Trump
2)Carson
3)Cruz
4)Rubio

Bite me.
I wasn't talking to you...but ok. Where?

there is one candidate who can beat hillary rodham clinton.

his name is marco rubio!
He is your best chance and you heard it from me a long time ago when dumb ass Republicans were arguing over fake candidates like carson and fiorino.

They will all be singing rubios praises and they'll all swear they always liked him.

Yes when I want advice for the GOP I'll turn to one of the most ignorant, stupid, and partisan posters on this site, thank you very much.
Well when I'm right maybe you'll start seeing I'm right about other things. These GOP primaries are a joke.

Christie jeb Cruz trump carli carson huckabee kasich Paul and rubio can't beat hillary. Maybe maybe rubio could pull it off. Stop thinking you have a say so. Fox tells you who you like.

Forum List

Back