Nominate Rubio Already

Rubio does not have a chance and yet the establishment Republicans and media are continuing to lie about the polls in order to prop him up. He needs to step down and let the real candidates have more time in these debates so Americans can get more information about them.
'The media' are doing no such thing – it's this sort of delusional idiocy that makes republicans and conservatives look (more) ridiculous.

And it's Trump and Carson who need to quit the race, they're not serious candidates, they're the ones hurting the GOP's chances.

I've read that Trump and Carson are bringing the GOP down. I don't agree. I think they represent what the GOP has become.
Trump and Carson and Fiorino and Cruz are there to appease disgruntled Republicans. They will fire the voters up but none of them have a chance of being the nominee. And if they are the nominee, they won't win. But they'll get a lot of support from crazy republican voters and in the end, when they drop out, they will put their support behind and endorse whoever the nominee is, with the goal of beating Hillary. And all the voters who said they would never vote for Rubio will show up.

Funny Rubio was strongly backed by the tea party for VP 2 years ago. I didn't realize he was a tea bagger. He doesn't seem like one. I thought he was mentored by Jeb.

http://www.newsweek.com/marco-rubio-all-you-need-know-322760

Rubio does not have a chance and yet the establishment Republicans and media are continuing to lie about the polls in order to prop him up. He needs to step down and let the real candidates have more time in these debates so Americans can get more information about them.
'The media' are doing no such thing – it's this sort of delusional idiocy that makes republicans and conservatives look (more) ridiculous.

And it's Trump and Carson who need to quit the race, they're not serious candidates, they're the ones hurting the GOP's chances.

I've read that Trump and Carson are bringing the GOP down. I don't agree. I think they represent what the GOP has become.
Trump and Carson and Fiorino and Cruz are there to appease disgruntled Republicans. They will fire the voters up but none of them have a chance of being the nominee. And if they are the nominee, they won't win. But they'll get a lot of support from crazy republican voters and in the end, when they drop out, they will put their support behind and endorse whoever the nominee is, with the goal of beating Hillary. And all the voters who said they would never vote for Rubio will show up.

Funny Rubio was strongly backed by the tea party for VP 2 years ago. I didn't realize he was a tea bagger. He doesn't seem like one. I thought he was mentored by Jeb.

http://www.newsweek.com/marco-rubio-all-you-need-know-322760
Rubio rode the TP wave. He's a career politician going all the way back to city council

Strange how, when talking about republican candidates, libtards go on about which ones are or not "establishment" republicans. But throw their entire weight behind the biggest establishment candidate in the field
We aren't as disgruntled about our establishment as you are of yours.

It isn't us who loves Carson, Fiorino and Trump over our real candidates. That would be you guys. Three people with absolutely zero experience.

Funny, Republicans said Clinton didn't have enough experience then nominated Bush. They didn't like it that Clinton smoked pot but nominated Bush who did cocaine.

Then they said Obama didn't have the experience, but now want to nominate 3 people who have absolutely no experience or credibility. LOL

From the polls I've seen over the last couple of days, it looks like Cruz is the one with the momentum, no?
Trust me, that's fleeting. Christy, Kasich, Jeb will all have one last "surge" in the polls but most Washington insiders know Rubio is the most likely nominee. So lets stop talking about Carson.

But I do want to see how they are going to get Trump out of the race without pissing him off and having him run 3rd party. That would be interesting.
yep. If he runs 3rd party that will hand the election to the Dem candidate.

BTW- I thought rw'ers were saying that Rubio is pro-amnesty?

Hey, i'll be happy if we at least put an actual American in the White House next time. That would be a good start. I'll take what i can get at this point.

Strange how, when talking about republican candidates, libtards go on about which ones are or not "establishment" republicans. But throw their entire weight behind the biggest establishment candidate in the field

It isn't us who loves Carson, Fiorino and Trump over our real candidates. That would be you guys. Three people with absolutely zero experience.

Funny, Republicans said Clinton didn't have enough experience then nominated Bush. They didn't like it that Clinton smoked pot but nominated Bush who did cocaine.

Then they said Obama didn't have the experience, but now want to nominate 3 people who have absolutely no experience or credibility. LOL
Your first sentence has been proven wrong in the past two midterms and will be wrong 11/16

"Nominate Rubio Already"

Neither Trump nor Carson will be the nominee – to the disappointment of democrats everywhere.

So republicans need to get used to the idea of the likes of Bush or Rubio.

The fact is few are paying attention right now, it's still silly season, and way too early to give any weight to opinion polls and pundits.

I wish Republicans would just stop the song and dance about Ben carson or carli fiorina. It's not going to be a tea partier so Cruz is out. Christie was too corrupt in jersey plus Republicans won't nominate him. He's too moderate. Jeb has the last name bush. Kasich is too blah. Its not gonna be Rand Paul.

So lets here Republicans now profess their love for rubio. You didn't even know he was going to be your nominee because the GOP hasn't told you yet. You heard it here first.

So you're a liberal huh?

I wish Republicans would just stop the song and dance about Ben carson or carli fiorina. It's not going to be a tea partier so Cruz is out. Christie was too corrupt in jersey plus Republicans won't nominate him. He's too moderate. Jeb has the last name bush. Kasich is too blah. Its not gonna be Rand Paul.

So lets here Republicans now profess their love for rubio. You didn't even know he was going to be your nominee because the GOP hasn't told you yet. You heard it here first.

Rubio is a war monger; we've had Neo Conservative influence in the White House in the recent past, and that didn't work out well for us or the rest of the world.

Bellicose rhetoric, an arms race and a John Bolton style diplomacy, i.e. Brinkmanship, is good for the body bag industry and the Military Industrial Complex, but not a course I want to see set for the rest of this second decade of the 21st Century.

We need to be smarter; yet smarter has left the Republican Tent; smarter has been replaced by those who want to build more and bigger Swords, and not Plowshares!

I'm actually not convinced that Trump is all the the names he's being called.

I think it's just as likely that he's merely playing to the crowd, the crowd is (amazingly) buying it, so he's providing more of it.

He's a businessman. It's a supply and demand thing. Maybe.

I agree that he just pops off with whatever he thinks the rabid right will react to. So far, I haven't seen anything that indicates what he really thinks, other than "he's the best" but he cannot control what comes out of his mouth. That's the last thing we need in a president.

All of the R Clown Candidates want more 19th century type ground wars. So do RWNJs. More dead Americans for no reason.

Your first sentence has been proven wrong in the past two midterms and will be wrong 11/16
Midterms are a completely different animal. Just look at voter turn out in midterms compared to general election years.

Hey, i'll be happy if we at least put an actual American in the White House next time. That would be a good start. I'll take what i can get at this point.
Isn't Hawaii part of America? Rubio floated over on a boat from Cuba.

The GOP hypocricy never ceases to amaze me. You didn't like Clinton because he didn't have experience but then you guys are now all about candidates with no experience.

So if patterns are accurate, you complaining about Obama's citizenship tells me your next candidate will be Arnold Schwartzinigger.

Rubio is a war monger; we've had Neo Conservative influence in the White House in the recent past, and that didn't work out well for us or the rest of the world.

Bellicose rhetoric, an arms race and a John Bolton style diplomacy, i.e. Brinkmanship, is good for the body bag industry and the Military Industrial Complex, but not a course I want to see set for the rest of this second decade of the 21st Century.

We need to be smarter; yet smarter has left the Republican Tent; smarter has been replaced by those who want to build more and bigger Swords, and not Plowshares!
Look at how John McCain's platform was Bomb Bomb Bomb Bomb Bomb Iran.

The only way Rubio gets the nomination is if he wins one of the first two states.

He is at 12% in Iowa and 12% in New Hampshire.

Here is how I see it:

Trump is #1 and remains the man to beat. He has charisma, name recognition, and momentum.
Cruz is #2 - his path is to peak late and win Iowa, then hope the evangelists carry him to a large Super Tuesday victory
Rubio is #3. - if he doesn't win Iowa or NH he is out.
Bush is #4 - The only way Bush can win is if there is a brokered convention.
Christie is #5 - If he can somehow win NH he has a tiny chance.
Ben Carson has no possibility of winning whatsoever.
The rest of the field are irrelevant.

The GOP hypocricy never ceases to amaze me. You didn't like Clinton because he didn't have experience but then you guys are now all about candidates with no experience.

So if patterns are accurate, you complaining about Obama's citizenship tells me your next candidate will be Arnold Schwartzinigger.
Clinton was a governor :eusa_shhh: with executive and budgetary experience

Rubio a fear monger? :lmao: How many new campaigns has The Obama launched?

Of Arkansas! That's what Republicans said back then. BFD they said. No foreign policy experience.

But then they nominated Bush 4 years later. For one thing, it is well known that the Gov. of Texas does very little. It's almost an honorary title/role. You don't do shit. Rick Perry didn't do shit and Bush didn't do shit. Anyways, Bush had zero foreign policy experience but that didn't seem to bother you as much as Bill Clinton not having it.

Well Hillary has it. Rubio does not. Neither does Bush, Trump, Carson, Fiorino, Kasich, Christie, Ryan, Huckabee.

Of Arkansas! That's what Republicans said back then. BFD they said. No foreign policy experience.

But then they nominated Bush 4 years later. For one thing, it is well known that the Gov. of Texas does very little. It's almost an honorary title/role. You don't do shit. Rick Perry didn't do shit and Bush didn't do shit. Anyways, Bush had zero foreign policy experience but that didn't seem to bother you as much as Bill Clinton not having it.

Well Hillary has it. Rubio does not. Neither does Bush, Trump, Carson, Fiorino, Kasich, Christie, Ryan, Huckabee.
I really thought you'd made a typo and meant to say Obama.

Forum List

Back