Nominate Rubio Already

From the polls I've seen over the last couple of days, it looks like Cruz is the one with the momentum, no?
Trust me, that's fleeting. Christy, Kasich, Jeb will all have one last "surge" in the polls but most Washington insiders know Rubio is the most likely nominee. So lets stop talking about Carson. But I do want to see how they are going to get Trump out of the race without pissing him off and having him run 3rd party. That would be interesting.
Carson's peaked. He was scrutinized and that was that.

Trump, I don't know. I'm beginning to wonder if he actually is going to implode. Apparently this guy can say absolutely anything.

Rubio does not have a chance and yet the establishment Republicans and media are continuing to lie about the polls in order to prop him up. He needs to step down and let the real candidates have more time in these debates so Americans can get more information about them.

From the polls I've seen over the last couple of days, it looks like Cruz is the one with the momentum, no?
Trust me, that's fleeting. Christy, Kasich, Jeb will all have one last "surge" in the polls but most Washington insiders know Rubio is the most likely nominee. So lets stop talking about Carson. But I do want to see how they are going to get Trump out of the race without pissing him off and having him run 3rd party. That would be interesting.

Trump, I don't know. I'm beginning to wonder if he actually is going to implode. Apparently this guy can say absolutely anything.
He's getting free air time. He's a business man and he knows exactly what he is doing. The media screeching has not effected his numbers in the slightest. Trump is making his own numbers. He has his finger on the pulse of this nation and knows precisely what the people are looking for. He's got the Democrat vote, the Republican vote and everything in between. He's going somewhere. Rubio? He's going home.

Rubio does not have a chance and yet the establishment Republicans and media are continuing to lie about the polls in order to prop him up. He needs to step down and let the real candidates have more time in these debates so Americans can get more information about them.
I can not wait to hear what you are going to say when he is the nominee. It is why I started this thread. I want to see which Rubio haters turn into his biggest fans in a few months. Because lets face it. Between him and Hillary you think he's a saint. So you'll FULLY support him as the lesser of two evils. Just like we will do with Hillary.

'The media' are doing no such thing – it's this sort of delusional idiocy that makes republicans and conservatives look (more) ridiculous.

And it's Trump and Carson who need to quit the race, they're not serious candidates, they're the ones hurting the GOP's chances.

12243066_1000895133336874_1976741180202231747_n.jpg

He's getting free air time. He's a business man and he knows exactly what he is doing. The media screeching has not effected his numbers in the slightest. Trump is making his own numbers. He has his finger on the pulse of this nation and knows precisely what the people are looking for. He's got the Democrat vote, the Republican vote and everything in between. He's going somewhere. Rubio? He's going home.
Boy will you be disappointed when Trump is out. And us Democrats would love him running 3rd party.

And remember, I would LOVE to have Trump be the President before Rubio, Cruz, Jeb or any of the other establishment Republicans. It would make for an interesting 4 years. And I would hope he would do what he says. I just don't think there is a chance in hell. Maybe this is like your belief in God. Wishful thinking? LOL.

It is funny that you think he's going to win after suggesting Muslims be registered like the Nazi's did the Jews in WW2. Or that Mexicans are rapists. So funny you think he is presidential material. Or that he has a chance in hell. Sooo amazing you actually believe he is for real. Those polls aren't winning him delegates. You will see when he doesn't win Iowa, then New Hampshire, Nevada, South Carolina, Then super Tuesday March 1st. You think Republicans are going to nominate Trump? Those polls mean nothing. Unless they are polling people who are going to be voting in these primaries, forget about it.

Depending on each state's law and each state's party rules, when voters cast ballots for a candidate, they may be voting to directly award delegates bound to vote for a particular candidate at the state or national convention (binding primary or caucus), or they may simply be expressing an opinion that the state party is not bound to follow in selecting delegates to the national convention (non-binding primary or caucus).

Link?

Jeri - that's really ridiculous. Post proof.

:link:

Free airtime? No one gets more free airtime than Trump. SNL ring a bell? When is it Marco & Jeb's turn to host?

I'm actually not convinced that Trump is all the the names he's being called.

I think it's just as likely that he's merely playing to the crowd, the crowd is (amazingly) buying it, so he's providing more of it.

He's a businessman. It's a supply and demand thing. Maybe.

'The media' are doing no such thing – it's this sort of delusional idiocy that makes republicans and conservatives look (more) ridiculous.

And it's Trump and Carson who need to quit the race, they're not serious candidates, they're the ones hurting the GOP's chances.

I've read that Trump and Carson are bringing the GOP down. I don't agree. I think they represent what the GOP has become.

Link?

Jeri - that's really ridiculous. Post proof.

:link:
Funny she thinks the guy who the GOP establishment wants to nominate doesn't "stand a chance"?

I'm actually not convinced that Trump is all the the names he's being called.

I think it's just as likely that he's merely playing to the crowd, the crowd is (amazingly) buying it, so he's providing more of it.

He's a businessman. It's a supply and demand thing. Maybe.
Each time he says horrible things about Mexicans and Muslims, his ratings go up. Proof he is catering to the GOP crazies and playing the Nazi card. Yes, the Nazi card. The Greek Nazi party is gaining popularity. Their platform is to get rid of all the foreigners. I even like the idea of no more Mexicans or Arabs. Even me, a flaming liberal, agrees with Trump on these things.

Nah, Rubio's just a young version of John Boehner and Mitch McConnell. A lame milquetoast fraud. Best to go in a different direction.

Strange how, when talking about republican candidates, libtards go on about which ones are or not "establishment" republicans. But throw their entire weight behind the biggest establishment candidate in the field

Forum List

Back