Nominate Rubio Already

I wish Republicans would just stop the song and dance about Ben carson or carli fiorina. It's not going to be a tea partier so Cruz is out. Christie was too corrupt in jersey plus Republicans won't nominate him. He's too moderate. Jeb has the last name bush. Kasich is too blah. Its not gonna be Rand Paul.

So lets here Republicans now profess their love for rubio. You didn't even know he was going to be your nominee because the GOP hasn't told you yet. You heard it here first.
Rubio is a Rino, no thanks.

I was listening to 3 anti democratic am radio shows. Liberal media my ass. They're brainwashing anyone who will listen.

And not one liberal show telling the truth. Sad.

I wish Republicans would just stop the song and dance about Ben carson or carli fiorina. It's not going to be a tea partier so Cruz is out. Christie was too corrupt in jersey plus Republicans won't nominate him. He's too moderate. Jeb has the last name bush. Kasich is too blah. Its not gonna be Rand Paul.

So lets here Republicans now profess their love for rubio. You didn't even know he was going to be your nominee because the GOP hasn't told you yet. You heard it here first.
Not republicanie enough for you? Don't worry you'll fall in line.

It's either him or hillary.

And I get it. Bill Clinton said during the primaries is when you fall in love with a candidate but once the primaries are over it's time to fall in line. & I think all of you Republicans know that

And I get it. Bill Clinton said during the primaries is when you fall in love with a candidate but once the primaries are over it's time to fall in line. & I think all of you Republicans know that
Libertarian here...

CWylIMtVAAAgG05.jpg

Yes when I want advice for the GOP I'll turn to one of the most ignorant, stupid, and partisan posters on this site, thank you very much.
Well when I'm right maybe you'll start seeing I'm right about other things. These GOP primaries are a joke.

Christie jeb Cruz trump carli carson huckabee kasich Paul and rubio can't beat hillary. Maybe maybe rubio could pull it off. Stop thinking you have a say so. Fox tells you who you like.
Any one of them could beat Hillary. She is old, ethically compromised, brings nothing new but more free shit, and has the highest negative ratings of any politician in America.
The fact you see her as viable is testament to your ignorance and stupidity.

Yes when I want advice for the GOP I'll turn to one of the most ignorant, stupid, and partisan posters on this site, thank you very much.
Well when I'm right maybe you'll start seeing I'm right about other things. These GOP primaries are a joke.

Christie jeb Cruz trump carli carson huckabee kasich Paul and rubio can't beat hillary. Maybe maybe rubio could pull it off. Stop thinking you have a say so. Fox tells you who you like.
Any one of them could beat Hillary. She is old, ethically compromised, brings nothing new but more free shit, and has the highest negative ratings of any politician in America.
Let's see. She beats trump easily and rubio can't even beat trump.

Anyone that won't turn us into somalia is a rino to you. I think you're insane.

Virgina, Florida, Ohio and Co will be what really matters election day. These states won't vote for someone that guts infrastructure, science, r&d, education and ssi. The bible belt may but they won't.

Libertarian here...

So you believe in going back to the 16th century? lol

He's a Jeb Bush/Paul Ryan wanker clone. He can never be trusted. Period, end of story.

She hasnt beaten anything except Huma's pussy.

Forum List

Back