Nominate Rubio Already

I wish Republicans would just stop the song and dance about Ben carson or carli fiorina. It's not going to be a tea partier so Cruz is out. Christie was too corrupt in jersey plus Republicans won't nominate him. He's too moderate. Jeb has the last name bush. Kasich is too blah. Its not gonna be Rand Paul.

So lets here Republicans now profess their love for rubio. You didn't even know he was going to be your nominee because the GOP hasn't told you yet. You heard it here first.
why? Why do you think you get to vote for everyone? What the fuck is wrong with some of you dumb fks? You think cause you believe something yours is the only vote that matters?
Just wait and see stupid. I'm trying to tell you not to put your hopes into black ass carson or that broad fiorino or even crazy used car salesman Cruz. Rubio is who the GOP is picking and your job is to simply show up on election day. You get no say in who the nominee is.

I wish you would nominate one of your crazies.
no you're trying to tell people how to vote you should be ashamed of yourself. shame, stfu

I wish Republicans would just stop the song and dance about Ben carson or carli fiorina. It's not going to be a tea partier so Cruz is out. Christie was too corrupt in jersey plus Republicans won't nominate him. He's too moderate. Jeb has the last name bush. Kasich is too blah. Its not gonna be Rand Paul.

So lets here Republicans now profess their love for rubio. You didn't even know he was going to be your nominee because the GOP hasn't told you yet. You heard it here first.
BTW, it's 'hear' not 'here'.
I was speaking in hillbilly tongue so you red necks would understand.
naw, you just don't know how to write. we know that.

why? Why do you think you get to vote for everyone? What the fuck is wrong with some of you dumb fks? You think cause you believe something yours is the only vote that matters?
Just wait and see stupid. I'm trying to tell you not to put your hopes into black ass carson or that broad fiorino or even crazy used car salesman Cruz. Rubio is who the GOP is picking and your job is to simply show up on election day. You get no say in who the nominee is.

no you're trying to tell people how to vote you should be ashamed of yourself. shame, stfu
I'm starting to see doubt in Cruz and trump. Soon it'll be Christie jeb and rubio. You guys will pick rubio. I'm not telling you who to vote for but soon the GOP will and its going to be rubio just like I said.

He stand no chance yet he's your best chance

Even though a lot of people like trump, I'm starting to see conservatives crack on giving trump their full throated support. I think most of us realize a guy who talks like trump can't be president. People just love that trump is bucking the establishment. I get that no one of the other Republicans is worth a spit.

It sure ain't gonna be Cruz. He wasn't even born in America plus he just plain looks like the scumbag he is.

But I'm starting to wonder when rubio will emerge. Just remember you heard it here first. I think rubio is a lousy choice too but he might not choke. He could beat hillary in the debates. I doubt it but he'll give it a good try.

Rubio's cheeks blush against Cruz.
Hillary will crush Rubio in a NY minute; and I HATE Hillary.

Rubio's cheeks blush against Cruz.
Hillary will crush Rubio in a NY minute; and I HATE Hillary.
I know! So could I be wrong? Rubio could choke like he did giving that gop rebuttal to the state of the union. Maybe the GOP really is going to go back to bush ticket for a 7th time? Bush has been on the ticket 6 times and they won 5. Hard to deny that.

I could see bush with rubio VP.

But when is this person that's gonna take down trump going to emerge?

The next President will be one of the following people in no particular order.

1)Trump
2)Carson
3)Cruz
4)Rubio

Other than trump, I can live with that.

Notice only one is white.
I don't think trump should be president but I love when he attacks people I don't like. He's right about Cruz. He is a nasty person who nobody likes.

Carson is a joke and so is you thinking he ever stood a chance.

Funny you suggest Cruz and rubio aren't white. They look pretty white to me.

Those I know candidate favorites:

1.Trump
2.Cruz
3.Christie
4.Rubio
5.Paul
6.Carson
7.Bush
8.Fiorina
9.Huckabee
10.Kasich

Those I know candidate favorites:

1.Trump
2.Cruz
3.Christie
4.Rubio
5.Paul
6.Carson
7.Bush
8.Fiorina
9.Huckabee
10.Kasich

So basically you'll support/fall in love with whoever the GOP nominates. Doesn't sound like you are picky. Any right wing nut will do.

And you only have Trump and Cruz on top because they are on top this week. If the media were pushing Rubio or Kasich you'd have them at the top of your list.

What about Fiorino? She's been playing the vagina card lately.

“I know, in your heart of hearts, you want to see me debate Hillary Clinton,” Fiorina said Thursday when speaking at the Republican Jewish Coalition Forum in Washington. “The only way to see that is if I’m the nominee.”

My top ten:

1.Trump - Patriot
2.Rubio - Conservative
3.Huckabee - Goverment
4.Fiorina - women
5.Bush - Money
6.Paul - white
7.Kasich - Americano
8.Carson - black
9.Santorum - Good
10.Cruz - cuban

In total favorites by 10 republicans.

The rot is so deep that it would be fitting for some Democrat to become the next president and the party forever tarred with having run to the UN to send in peacekeepers and a receiver. That's coming no mattter who wins so why not allow The Democrat Party to wear the mantle it has so proudly earned?

Or Huckabee and Trump no 2 and no 1. Then Cruz then Rubio. Then only Kasich are just favorite in american in another forum and I believe in him favorite. 2 or 5 favorite of me.

If Democrats win I never trust in America in 3-4 year.

It's not going to be a tea partier
I guess you forgot Rubio was elected as part of the 2010 Tea Party wave.
Oh don't worry we will paint him that way when he gets the nomination.

Rick Santorum drops presidential bid, endorses Marco Rubio - CNNPolitics.com

If you think Rubio was popular before, wait till all of Rick's supporters start backing him. I wonder who Rand Paul will endorse?

Rand Paul Will Not Endorse Another Candidate in Primaries, His Staff Says

That's ok because last time he endorsed Mitt Romney after he dropped out and a lot of good it did Mitt.

Forum List

Back