Nominate Rubio Already

I wish Republicans would just stop the song and dance about Ben carson or carli fiorina. It's not going to be a tea partier so Cruz is out. Christie was too corrupt in jersey plus Republicans won't nominate him. He's too moderate. Jeb has the last name bush. Kasich is too blah. Its not gonna be Rand Paul.

So lets here Republicans now profess their love for rubio. You didn't even know he was going to be your nominee because the GOP hasn't told you yet. You heard it here first.
I initially liked Rubio. After he wilted my dream was Kasich and Rubio. Trump's the nominee though. and I'll vote libertarian.
you mean for Hillary. LOL. Why not just vote for her?
Because HRC is no better than Trump. Vote libertarian this time.
I think Hillary may be better, and she would apt pro-choice judges. So, odious as her selling access is, I'd prolly vote for her if my vote actually might have some impact.
Cause you can't wait for more abortions.

kaz bends over in front of Trump as his campaign implodes.
Yeah, Jake, my saying over and over that I will never vote for Trump because he's not a free market capitalist is so totally bending over for him. Though that makes one wonder, so what would you call what you are doing for Hillary then???
Now we hear you saying that. OK, if that's true. I am voting for Gary Johnson, so I am doing nothing for HRC.

Gary Johnson isn't a libertarian. Note that none of the libertarians on the board are advocating him

I wish Republicans would just stop the song and dance about Ben carson or carli fiorina. It's not going to be a tea partier so Cruz is out. Christie was too corrupt in jersey plus Republicans won't nominate him. He's too moderate. Jeb has the last name bush. Kasich is too blah. Its not gonna be Rand Paul.

So lets here Republicans now profess their love for rubio. You didn't even know he was going to be your nominee because the GOP hasn't told you yet. You heard it here first.
I initially liked Rubio. After he wilted my dream was Kasich and Rubio. Trump's the nominee though. and I'll vote libertarian.
And you're voting for Hillary, funny, you goofs will never get that.
You vote for who you think is right for you and we'll vote for who we think is right for you.

Do you have a college degree? Are you black or Hispanic? A woman? Do you have student loans or good healthcare? Do you have investments or a pension? Are you gay? Is your Republican governor giving you lead poisoning? Etc.

There's so many differences between us how dare you to tell us to agree with you. We

Yeah, Jake, my saying over and over that I will never vote for Trump because he's not a free market capitalist is so totally bending over for him. Though that makes one wonder, so what would you call what you are doing for Hillary then???
Now we hear you saying that. OK, if that's true. I am voting for Gary Johnson, so I am doing nothing for HRC.

Gary Johnson isn't a libertarian. Note that none of the libertarians on the board are advocating him
No one cares what the libertarians think, no one ever does.

No one cares what the libertarians think, no one ever does.

How do you get your head through doorways?

And you're voting for Hillary, funny, you goofs will never get that.
You vote for who you think is right for you and we'll vote for who we think is right for you.

Do you have a college degree? Are you black or Hispanic? A woman? Do you have student loans or good healthcare? Do you have investments or a pension? Are you gay? Is your Republican governor giving you lead poisoning? Etc.

There's so many differences between us how dare you to tell us to agree with you. We
I use logic and know that the guy that isn't on the evening news is going to come in third in a three people race. doesn't even get any political ads out. What's he spending his lunch money to let people know about him? How frkn lame is that. If this dude was indeed serious, get his fking face on an evening news program and let's see his primary totals. Let's see the effort friend. You know, putting himself in front of the camera and letting americans know his positions? Let's get him in debates. WTF. so you vote for this clown, you're voting for the other guy's candidate no matter whose side your against. Dude, it makes no sense, it's been done for decades and always a loser. ALWAYS.

My head is normal size, while, you, Kaz, have an ego the size of outdoors.

Yes, Jake, you have a normal size head with an ego that you speak for everyone
I have no trouble telling fact from error, which you apparently don't.

Our difference is easy to spot: I am pragmatic, you are an ideologue.

Yes, only someone practical like you thinks government can run your life for you better than you can. I'm an "ideologue" thinking I can make my own choices, it's just funktified

JC456 believes his logic and reasoning are facts when they are merely only his opinion.

He believes what he believes, and when he, and folks like Soggy, gets humiliated when he does try to debate.

Pitiful. Get some learning, JC.

Yes, only someone practical like you thinks government can run your life for you better than you can. I'm an "ideologue" thinking I can make my own choices, it's just funktified
You are nattering, as usual. We the People makes those decisions through our republican form of government. Change it if you can, but don't use your own words, because you don't have the ones you need.

You are nattering, as usual. We the People makes those decisions through our republican form of government. Change it if you can, but don't use your own words, because you don't have the ones you need.

You have no grasp of what all the words you just said actually mean

What you think those words of yours mean in fact don't mean what you think they mean.

You are a very confused individual. That is based on the crazy libertarian principle that people are free individuals inherently able to reject We the People principle in the Constitution.

You can believe that all you want, but who cares?

What you think those words of yours mean in fact don't mean what you think they mean.

You are a very confused individual. That is based on the crazy libertarian principle that people are free individuals inherently able to reject We the People principle in the Constitution.

Given your strawman, yes, who cares what you believe since you believe what isn't so and you believe I believe things I don't. You are rejecting the Constitution Jake, the 10th amendment is in the Constitution, you know ...

Given your strawman, yes, who cares what you believe since you believe what isn't so and you believe I believe things I don't. You are rejecting the Constitution Jake, the 10th amendment is in the Constitution, you know ...
I support the Consitution, you don't. You don't get to decide whether to obey the decisions on how they affect the 10th. That's a done deal now. All you can do is try to change it. You can't, and so that is the end of it.

How embarrassing for you.

I support the Consitution, you don't. You don't get to decide whether to obey the decisions on how they affect the 10th. That's a done deal now. All you can do is try to change it. You can't, and so that is the end of it.

What part of the Constitution do I oppose? You ignore the 10th will all the big government spending programs you support

Forum List

Back