Nominate Rubio Already

The next President will be one of the following people in no particular order.

1)Trump
2)Carson
3)Cruz
4)Rubio

Other than trump, I can live with that.

Notice only one is white.
I like Trump, Cruz and Carson in that order. But I still believe Obama is staying in office. I believe something will happen with Hillary and he'll step up for a 3rd term, or martial law will be enacted or we'll be at war - something will happen to cause him to stay in.
Cruz stabbed Carson in the back. What do you think he would do to us?

I wish Republicans would just stop the song and dance about Ben carson or carli fiorina. It's not going to be a tea partier so Cruz is out. Christie was too corrupt in jersey plus Republicans won't nominate him. He's too moderate. Jeb has the last name bush. Kasich is too blah. Its not gonna be Rand Paul.

So lets here Republicans now profess their love for rubio. You didn't even know he was going to be your nominee because the GOP hasn't told you yet. You heard it here first.

No thanks, he doesn't need another chance to sell out the country to his large pro illegal donors. He tried that once and it sealed his fate as far as I'm concerned. Of course we all know that Rubio would be the establishment choice behind Bush which is another strike.
If this were a horse race you would hear the announcer say,"wait a minute, rubio is making a move. He passes Cruz, kasich jeb and carson fall to the back of the pack. Rubio is gaining on trump.

I thought I was wrong when rubio choked but not Latino vote no white house.

Relax, he'll be no different than every other Republican. He'll do what he's told.

The left is trying hard to paint Rubio as one of their own and make him unpalatable to un-indoctrinated Americans. That's how much they fear that he might just be elected president TWICE - and still be in office when the present Democrat Party "leadership" moldelrs in the gravem and their offspring (legitimate or otherwise, male or female) have long gray beards.

I wish Republicans would just stop the song and dance about Ben carson or carli fiorina. It's not going to be a tea partier so Cruz is out. Christie was too corrupt in jersey plus Republicans won't nominate him. He's too moderate. Jeb has the last name bush. Kasich is too blah. Its not gonna be Rand Paul.

So lets here Republicans now profess their love for rubio. You didn't even know he was going to be your nominee because the GOP hasn't told you yet. You heard it here first.

No thanks, he doesn't need another chance to sell out the country to his large pro illegal donors. He tried that once and it sealed his fate as far as I'm concerned. Of course we all know that Rubio would be the establishment choice behind Bush which is another strike.
If this were a horse race you would hear the announcer say,"wait a minute, rubio is making a move. He passes Cruz, kasich jeb and carson fall to the back of the pack. Rubio is gaining on trump.

Relax, he'll be no different than every other Republican. He'll do what he's told.

That's exactly why he won't get my vote, he's too damn eager to please.

The next President will be one of the following people in no particular order.

1)Trump
2)Carson
3)Cruz
4)Rubio

Other than trump, I can live with that.

Notice only one is white.

I like Trump no 3 and Rubio as no 1 of them.

Carson I like more than cubano and canadian.

How can anybody be so full of shit as you? You're too stoned to know what's going on on your street corner let alone national elections. You aren't fooling anyone.

If the GOP had even 1 good candidate rubio would be out already after his screw up with Christie.

I can't wait for rubio to debate us. We will destroy him

Look GOP Here is your Leading Presidential Candidate T-Rump...Coming into your Convention...Good Luck you are going to need it...

tumblr_o1ucfm7G4w1sdkeh4o1_400.jpg

Rubio looks like mickey mouse with his huge ears. I'm not voting for a pip squeak, good luck.

The only difference between Rubio's big ears and Obama's even bigger ears is that unlike Rubio, Obama has a vast dark emptiness between his.

Come to think of it, since you so easily dismiss people based on their looks, your IQ probably matches your shoe size.

Rubio looks like mickey mouse with his huge ears. I'm not voting for a pip squeak, good luck.

The only difference between Rubio's big ears and Obama's even bigger ears is that unlike Rubio, Obama has a vast dark emptiness between his.

Come to think of it, since you so easily dismiss people based on their looks, your IQ probably matches your shoe size.
Maybe rubio can be president of Puerto Rico. He won their delegates this weekend. Lol.

But that is proof he will win the Hispanic vote. He won 75% of the vote. I guess Hispanics are racist

Forum List

Back