Nominate Rubio Already

The rules committee is under intense pressure to open the floor on the first ballot to any nominee who received a delegate the primaries and caucuses.

Rubio looks like mickey mouse with his huge ears. I'm not voting for a pip squeak, good luck.

The only difference between Rubio's big ears and Obama's even bigger ears is that unlike Rubio, Obama has a vast dark emptiness between his.

Come to think of it, since you so easily dismiss people based on their looks, your IQ probably matches your shoe size.
That dummy Obama was brilliant all 8 years ESPECIALLY when running for President.

Rubio choked years ago in that speech where he kept drinking little waters because he had cotton mouth giving the rebuttal to the Democratic state of the union. So we thought he'd be more polished now but Christie handed him his ass.

No one ever handed Obama his ass. Obama rules, your candidates all suck. Remember that.

Rubio looks like mickey mouse with his huge ears. I'm not voting for a pip squeak, good luck.

The only difference between Rubio's big ears and Obama's even bigger ears is that unlike Rubio, Obama has a vast dark emptiness between his.

Come to think of it, since you so easily dismiss people based on their looks, your IQ probably matches your shoe size.
That dummy Obama was brilliant all 8 years ESPECIALLY when running for President.

Rubio choked years ago in that speech where he kept drinking little waters because he had cotton mouth giving the rebuttal to the Democratic state of the union. So we thought he'd be more polished now but Christie handed him his ass.

No one ever handed Obama his ass. Obama rules, your candidates all suck. Remember that.

Republican candidates suck and you suck Obama, sounds fair ...

This candidates in 2020 if Trump loses his kampf this election:

- Kasich
- Rubio
- Ted Cruz
- Rand Paul
- Jeb Bush
- Huckabee

Only six candidates of high competens.

Maybe they can win if Clinton won this election.

I will only Clinton in four year new leader.

kaz bends over in front of Trump as his campaign implodes.

Yeah, Jake, my saying over and over that I will never vote for Trump because he's not a free market capitalist is so totally bending over for him.

Though that makes one wonder, so what would you call what you are doing for Hillary then???

Look GOP Here is your Leading Presidential Candidate T-Rump...Coming into your Convention...Good Luck you are going to need it...

tumblr_o1ucfm7G4w1sdkeh4o1_400.jpg
It's not too late

Lindsey Graham Wants Republicans To Unendorse Donald Trump

Lindsey Graham Wants Republicans To Unendorse Donald Trump
RINO alert

I wish Republicans would just stop the song and dance about Ben carson or carli fiorina. It's not going to be a tea partier so Cruz is out. Christie was too corrupt in jersey plus Republicans won't nominate him. He's too moderate. Jeb has the last name bush. Kasich is too blah. Its not gonna be Rand Paul.

So lets here Republicans now profess their love for rubio. You didn't even know he was going to be your nominee because the GOP hasn't told you yet. You heard it here first.
I initially liked Rubio. After he wilted my dream was Kasich and Rubio. Trump's the nominee though. and I'll vote libertarian.

My favous views 2020 if Hillary taken this election:

1.Kasich
2.Huckabee
3.Rand Paul
4.Jeb Bush

But Trump/Christie can also win and I will in eight years if these take home campaign.

I wish Republicans would just stop the song and dance about Ben carson or carli fiorina. It's not going to be a tea partier so Cruz is out. Christie was too corrupt in jersey plus Republicans won't nominate him. He's too moderate. Jeb has the last name bush. Kasich is too blah. Its not gonna be Rand Paul.

So lets here Republicans now profess their love for rubio. You didn't even know he was going to be your nominee because the GOP hasn't told you yet. You heard it here first.
You didn't even mention Trump and wanted us to pick a clown that lost his home state by what 20 points!?

kaz bends over in front of Trump as his campaign implodes.
Yeah, Jake, my saying over and over that I will never vote for Trump because he's not a free market capitalist is so totally bending over for him. Though that makes one wonder, so what would you call what you are doing for Hillary then???
Now we hear you saying that. OK, if that's true. I am voting for Gary Johnson, so I am doing nothing for HRC.

I initially liked Rubio. After he wilted my dream was Kasich and Rubio. Trump's the nominee though. and I'll vote libertarian.
you mean for Hillary. LOL. Why not just vote for her?

Because HRC is no better than Trump. Vote libertarian this time.

I think Hillary may be better, and she would apt pro-choice judges. So, odious as her selling access is, I'd prolly vote for her if my vote actually might have some impact.

I think Hillary may be better, and she would apt pro-choice judges. So, odious as her selling access is, I'd prolly vote for her if my vote actually might have some impact.
Vote libertarian.

And you're voting for Hillary, funny, you goofs will never get that.

Forum List

Back