Nobody ever heard of Juneteenth before Trump made it famous

???????????????????????????????>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YOUAREVERYDUMB>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!

Good, solid, Trump-level comeback!

lol

Aww, look at you trying to keep up with the buffoon.

Obama was discussing a grueling campaign schedule, and simply meant than he went from one state to another state 56 times. First state plus 56 state crossovers = 57.

But funnier still, you don't even understand that Trump has said and tweeted stupid things compared to Obama by a factor of about 5,000 to 1.

That's because Trump communicates at your level. Understandable that you don't see it.

While you continue to suckle the nuts of our first black president, who did absolutely nothing for black people, I’ll continue reminding people about him not knowing how states we have.
:)

Oh good, now you collapse into lies. At least you guys are consistent.

Quote me fawning over Obama. I'll wait here. You guys are liars and cowards, just like your hero.

Calm down, little snowflake. I not judging you on nuts you choose to suckle on.

Seeing that Juneteenth is a state holiday in 48 states
Incorrect Poindexter. ... :cool:
Juneteenth is an official state holiday only in Texas where the historical event took place.

Celebrations date to 1866, at first involving church-centered community gatherings in Texas. It spread across the South and became more commercialized in the 1920s and 1930s, often centering on a food festival. During the Civil Rights movement of the 1960s, it was eclipsed by the struggle for postwar civil rights, but grew in popularity again in the 1970s with a focus on African American freedom and arts.[7] By the 21st century, Juneteenth was celebrated in most major cities across the United States. Activists are campaigning for the United States Congress to recognize Juneteenth as a national holiday. Juneteenth is recognized as a state holiday or special day of observance in 49 of the 50 U.S. states.

According to wikipedia, it is 47 of 50. You can't even cut and paste correctly.

"Juneteenth is recognized as a state holiday or special day of observance in 47 of the 50 U.S. states. "

How did you screw that up?

Our president actually said that. If there was any doubt about how little knowledge or concern he has for the black community, that one remark is enough to illustrate how much concern he has. I doubt his remark will hurt him though, because there couldn't be more than a few dozen black voters supporting him anyay. Seeing that Juneteenth is a state holiday in 48 states, and the White House released remarks commemorating it for the last three years, is there anyone who didn't know about Juneteenth before Trump came along?
It's a REALLY silly name. Sounds like something an illiterate African would come un with

???????????????????????????????>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YOUAREVERYDUMB>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!

lol

Obama was discussing a grueling campaign schedule, and simply meant than he went from one state to another state 56 times. First state plus 56 state crossovers = 57.

But funnier still, you don't even understand that Trump has said and tweeted stupid things compared to Obama by a factor of about 5,000 to 1.

That's because Trump communicates at your level. Understandable that you don't see it.

While you continue to suckle the nuts of our first black president, who did absolutely nothing for black people, I’ll continue reminding people about him not knowing how states we have.

Quote me fawning over Obama. I'll wait here. You guys are liars and cowards, just like your hero.

Yeah, I didn't think so.

lol

Yeah, I didn't think so.

Awww.....You watched the video of Dr. Karlyn Borysenko describing Trump supporters as being friendly and welcoming. :)

The vast majority of American's outside of Texas never heard of Juneteenth until Pres.Trump scheduled a rally on June 19th in Oklahoma, and the liberal loons and BLM idiots claimed he was a racist for using that sacred date.
So he out smarted them by changing the rally date to the 20th to shut their crazy ass's up. ... :cool:
I'm in my 60s. I'm a white guy in the Great Lakes area. We learned about it in Middle School Social Studies class.

lol

While you continue to suckle the nuts of our first black president, who did absolutely nothing for black people, I’ll continue reminding people about him not knowing how many states we have. lol

Yet Twittler thought Venezuela was part of the United States.

Our president actually said that. If there was any doubt about how little knowledge or concern he has for the black community, that one remark is enough to illustrate how much concern he has. I doubt his remark will hurt him though, because there couldn't be more than a few dozen black voters supporting him anyay. Seeing that Juneteenth is a state holiday in 48 states, and the White House released remarks commemorating it for the last three years, is there anyone who didn't know about Juneteenth before Trump came along?

Which is true. I had never heard of it either. I guess only woke progtards know about it.

North Carolina has never had a state holiday for Junetenth
But you got him impeach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Juneteenth is a TEXAS holiday.

See, in TEXAS, we love our black brothers and sisters. They are TEXANS first.

:beer:

Texas-Flag-Small.gif

YayTexas.gif
YayTexas.gif
YayTexas.gif
YayTexas.gif
YayTexas.gif
YayTexas.gif
YayTexas.gif
YayTexas.gif
YayTexas.gif
YayTexas.gif

My bank just informed me by email they are closing early tomorrow in commemoration of the holiday that most people never heard about. .. :cuckoo:
Such s mad scramble to virtue signal ass kiss that they gave only 24 hours notice snd many business settlements involving financing that were scheduled to settle tomorrow for weeks and months after 1pm are just now finding out they can’t in order to appease a minuscule portion Of the population who will just use the time off as an eatly start to drinking drugging and robbing

Very few knew about it. In fact, until the media told you, you didn't know about it. Of course, now you're going to act as if you knew about it all along but I'll wager that you cannot bring up a single reference by you to this in the entire past history of your posting here.

GOD, I love Texas.

We do it better than all you motherfuckers.

We love ALL our people. We celebrate them.

We celebrate Juneteenth, whether you have heard of it or not.

We celebrate Cinco de Mayo, because we were part of Spain, and we became independent as part of Mexico, which ultimately led to our own fight for independence.

I know MANY Texas Jews. We celebrate with them, and REALLY enjoy their 8,000 holidays!!! :laugh:

TEXAS is the IDEAL melting pot, mostly without all the Marxism disguised as racism.

There is no greater feeling than to be a Texan. NONE.

Come to Texas and live with us in paradise!!!

Texas-Flag-Small.gif

Forum List

Back