NYPD may go on strike on July 4 so city can have its 'independence' from cops

Just warn the law-abiding, so they can get their guns.

So it's gonna be The Purge in real life? If the NYPD goes ahead with this then there'll be little doubt in sane Americans' minds who was behind it. What better place for rioters to loot, pillage, maim and murder than a city of millions undefended?

It takes years to get a legal gun in New York City, and costs thousands of dollars in payoffs and fees. Fortunately, there are a lot of folks selling firearms out the trunks of their cars in the city, so no reason why people can't be armed

It takes years to get a legal gun in New York City, and costs thousands of dollars in payoffs and fees. Fortunately, there are a lot of folks selling firearms out the trunks of their cars in the city, so no reason why people can't be armed

80% lower kits for "the win". A little bit of personal ingenuity and you're in business.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but who is sending the messages to the cops telling them not to come in on July 4th?

God bless you and those who still work always!!!

Holly

you can always tell when someone is a deranged conservative piece of shit.

he DEMANDS respect but gives none!

so the cops who like to beat, taze and kill people for jaywalking, driving while black, or holding cell phones are whining about NOT being
respected!

cops want respect?

BE RESPECTFUL to the PEOPLE who PAY YOUR FUKIN SALARIES!

you took an oath.....respect THAT!

Last edited:
they are SERVANTS to the public and should be thankful we employ them in the first place
YOU should be thankful that democrats have not abolished the police yet

because many libs are emotionally incapable of using deadly force even to protect their children from violent criminals

libs need the cops more than they need you

I seriously hope they didn't say "honor us".
What the cops should do is refuse to guard the mayor or any city officials, including judges

they should honor their oath and duty

they are SERVANTS to the public and should be thankful we employ them in the first place

The mayors and judges are the Public Servants, police officers are merely employees organizing and fighting for their rights.

The law-abiding citizens won't be armed. Which is the #1 issue with gun control.

What the cops should do is refuse to guard the mayor or any city officials, including judges

The police have absolutely no desire to wear a vest and say "Do you want fries with that" all day. They aren't quitting.

I think most police officers have more skills than just working as fast food geeks. Providing private armed security for people, working as private detectives, owning boxing gyms, gun salesmen, marksmanship instructors, ex. given.

The police have absolutely no desire to wear a vest and say "Do you want fries with that" all day. They aren't quitting.
That goes for plenty of people in government

but today the cops face life in prison every time they go out on patrol

if they are close to retirement maybe they just look the other way and let black criminals run wild

but the younger cops can still start over

Anglo Anon has an idea

book of rukes.png

That goes for plenty of people in government

but today the cops face life in prison every time they go out on patrol

Don't do something illegal and you don't face life in prison. Isn't that how it works?

Forum List

Back