WhiteStrike is trending on Twitter

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
WhiteStrike is trending on Twitter right now pretty much the same as blueflu to get white people to go on strike since we make this country run etc...fascinating, I am loving this! Yall BLM terrorists keep this up because its waking people up left and right and making them pick a damn side finally!

WhiteStrike is trending on Twitter right now pretty much the same as blueflu to get white people to go on strike since we make this country run etc...fascinating, I am loving this! Yall BLM terrorists keep this up because its waking people up left and right and making them pick a damn side finally!
This is the only thing I ever agreed with Witter. The opinion of 16 yr olds.
White people will be the only ones I ever pay attention too.
So sad for all the good blacks who understand this farce. They will suffer the most. No BLM cares.

I get the idea but alas . . . no. We won't be interrupting our lives in service to such a tepid cause. Instead, why don't we (white folk, and all black folk down with truth, justice and the American way) launch a modern Crusade to retake our inner cities, depose sanctuary and radicalized rabble rouser politicians and restore all desecrated statuary? Pick up the sword now or wish you had later.

Never heard of white strike. But then again I'm 50% Hispanic. Would I have gotten the memo if I was 100% white?

But seriously, "white strike" sounds about as dumb as BLM.

"waking people up left and right and making them pick a damn side finally!"

I choose the THIRD side; NOT left, NOT right

I will NEVER choose to be on trumps side

There is no third side -
Cowards - Bleeck.

There is no third side -
Cowards - Bleeck.

I am BRAVE enough to stand up to BOTH sides

I will NEVER support trump or trumpers

and I won't support LEFT WINGERS either.

The fact that you can't understand or RESPECT that merely proves you are one of the pieces of shit I am BRAVELY standing up to

fuk the right wing
fuk the left wing

There is no third side -
Cowards - Bleeck.

The fact that you can't understand or RESPECT that merely proves you are one of the pieces of shit I am BRAVELY standing up to

fuk the right wing
fuk the left wing

You're an idiot.
A pretentious little child idiot.

There is no third side -
Cowards - Bleeck.

fuk the right wing
fuk the left wing

You're an idiot.
A pretentious little child idiot.

I win THAT debate!

This is sickening.

There is a reason that we were put on different continents - we are not compatible.

If we had left them the fuck over there those skanks biggest priority in life would be getting water from the river to their huts using the top of their head everyday.

You said what I have not had the guts to say: Euro-Americans "make this country run."

Of course, ALL ethnicities help in running this country (think of the many good African American letter carriers).

Think of the many good Asian American teachers. Think of the many good Hispanic American medical workers.

BUT since Euro-Americans still constitute roughly 60% of the population, if they all went on strike for just one day, we would all be in big blank. They are basically responsible for the fact that the United States of America is a reasonably well functioning nation.

I am convinced that millions of African Americans, Asian Americans, Hispanic Americans, and Native Americans want to say "Thank you" to Euro-Americans for being such a generous people (especially since the 1960s). And they want to apologize for the racism of BLM and its kneeling supporters.

Not talking about politically. Figured that was obvious but guess not, I am not a Trump supporter either, nor am I a Biden supporter, Politicians aren't going to fix anything or save us from anything.

Forum List

Back