Post Any Evidence you are Aware of that Donald Trump Falsified Business Records to Conceal a Crime

"Staff members called Mr. Trump, like other favored stars who were off limits, an “F.O.P.” — “Friend of Pecker.”"

"David Pecker, who was the publisher of The National Enquirer, and had traded favors with Mr. Trump since the 1990s."
Pecker sounds like exactly the kind of unreliable and disreputable person no self respecting prosecutor would put on the stand.

The flip side of that coin is that he knew what type of slimeball his client was and figured he needed evidence in the event he needed to protect himself.
I wonder why he didn’t just resign as Trumps attorney to avoid all that then?

Just kidding, we know why.
The only reason it didn't work is that the DOJ won't indict a sitting President and by 2017 FPOTUS#45 was in office.

WW
So Cohen failed to get his own client prosecuted and that’s a bad thing?

Would you talk to Trump without a recording and two witnesses?
What an ignorant question. Of course I would. Because I’m not a sniveling, sleazy professional liar like the prosecution’s star witness.

If I ever did feel the need to record a conversation with someone, I’d be a man and let them know.

The guy who gave the prosecution opening statement is a hired gun from the Biden/Garland DOJ.

They specifically raised concerns about Colangelo previously serving in Biden's Department of Justice (DOJ). According to a press release announcing his hiring in December 2022, Colangelo spent two years in a senior position at the DOJ, overseeing the Antitrust, Civil, Civil Rights, Environment and Natural Resources, and Tax divisions.

I wonder if Bragg is paying him as much as Flatback Fani paid her hired gun?

1713822052239.png

Forum List

Back