No wonder you want to impeach Obama...

• 63 straight months of economic expansion.
  • A depression averted.
  • A deficit reduced by two thirds.
  • A healthcare law that's working and lowering healthcare cost.
  • Two women on the Supreme Court.
  • Bin Laden is dead.
  • Stock Market at record heights
  • Unemployment down from 10.2 to 5.9%.
  • Gas prices are down.
What a steaming pile. We've had a record low recovery. It wasn't a depression, why don't you claim he avoided a nuclear war while you are at it?

Health insurance has gone up and they are not allowed by order of the White House to tell you how much more next year, until AFTER the ELECTIONS today.

Women have been on the USSC before, welcome to reality. Who wouldn't have ordered Bin Laden's mission? The fallout for not doing it what he likely considered more than anything.

The stock market has nothing to do with the economy of obama. The unemployment numbers are a lie. A gas prices are down in spite of his unfriendly actions.

No wonder leftists support him. Nothing gives them wood like propaganda, lies and smears.
Steaming pile of absolute facts, which is why it makes you so angry.

Hatred of someone based solely on things like skin color and name will always make for a bad argument on your end.
Retards don't make me angry, I feel sorry for them. You think repeating propaganda makes it a fact and racism is the motive for opposing it? Retards need simple answers, what choice do they have?

• A depression averted.
  • Bin Laden is dead.
  • Gas prices are down.
What a steaming pile. We've had a record low recovery. It wasn't a depression, why don't you claim he avoided a nuclear war while you are at it?

Health insurance has gone up and they are not allowed by order of the White House to tell you how much more next year, until AFTER the ELECTIONS today.

Women have been on the USSC before, welcome to reality. Who wouldn't have ordered Bin Laden's mission? The fallout for not doing it what he likely considered more than anything.

The stock market has nothing to do with the economy of obama. The unemployment numbers are a lie. A gas prices are down in spite of his unfriendly actions.

No wonder leftists support him. Nothing gives them wood like propaganda, lies and smears.

Hatred of someone based solely on things like skin color and name will always make for a bad argument on your end.
Retards don't make me angry, I feel sorry for them. You think repeating propaganda makes it a fact and racism is the motive for opposing it? Retards need simple answers, what choice do they have?
Where is the propaganda, each of these items is very easily confirmed in seconds on the google machine, you know that, right?

Retard? wow...if you only knew how many millions of people all over the world are laughing at you

He has improved everything in the face of the greatest obstruction and hate any american president has ever seen.
Reagan had it much much worse, Bush less so but obama has had a friendly press since day one. But even they can't keep polishing his turds, that's left to field hands like you.

He has improved everything in the face of the greatest obstruction and hate any american president has ever seen.
Reagan had it much much worse, Bush less so but obama has had a friendly press since day one. But even they can't keep polishing his turds, that's left to field hands like you.
OMG...amazing, I sure hope lots of people are watching you bubble folks

Do you have any idea how insane that comment is?

• A depression averted.
  • Bin Laden is dead.
  • Gas prices are down.

Where is the propaganda, each of these items is very easily confirmed in seconds on the google machine, you know that, right?

Retard? wow...if you only knew how many millions of people all over the world are laughing at you
The google machine? The only thing that will confirm it is leftist propaganda sites and blogs. I said why it was bs. You've countered with calling me angry and a racist. So yes, you're a retard.

Oh, and a sock puppet too, joined on Sunday for the big event tonight?

• A depression averted.
  • Bin Laden is dead.
  • Gas prices are down.

The google machine? The only thing that will confirm it is leftist propaganda sites and blogs. I said why it was bs. You've countered with calling me angry and a racist. So yes, you're a retard.

Go ahead then, refute ONE point in the OP with a credible source

and whoever said Reagan had it worse :clap2: thank you so much, I am copy and pasting that all over the internet...if you only realized how foolish a statement that is

and whoever said Reagan had it worse :clap2: thank you so much, I am copy and pasting that all over the internet...if you only realized how foolish a statement that is

His success was shown when the Dems lost the House in 2010.
The fact that Dems in this cycle ran away from him is further evidence.

Democrats are known to run away from success in the face of trying to get righty to vote for them, the facts are facts, it is undeniable given the circumstances he was left and has governed in he has been one of the most successful in history, given the circumstances.

Somewhere here I have listed many of the accomplishments, NONE of which have a single one of you tried to refute.

Democrats are known to run away from success in the face of trying to get righty to vote for them, the facts are facts, it is undeniable given the circumstances he was left and has governed in he has been one of the most successful in history, given the circumstances.

Somewhere here I have listed many of the accomplishments, NONE of which have a single one of you tried to refute.

Democrats are known to run away from success

LOL!

When you pull your head out of your ass, list all the things Obama did to lower gas prices.

LOL!

When you pull your head out of your ass, list all the things Obama did to lower gas prices.
So when the prices were higher, it was his fault?

LOL!

Was that the ONLY one of almost SIXTY accomplishments you are able to refute? Or have you refuted? What about when they were higher, can I find a post from you complaining about high prices and blaming Obama if I look hard enough?

And yes, Democrats often will try to appeal to the lowest form of life to get a vote, sad to say.

LOL!

Nope.

Hero worship of a man who is just a corrupted politician that happened to be a so called, President isn't petty. in fact it down right gives me the creeps:puke:

LOL!

Nope.
Hmm, wonder if i could find a post from you blaming him a few years ago...Simple fact is if Obama says the color green is good, you will all hate the color green.

Hero worship of a man who is just a corrupted politician that happened to be a so called, President isn't petty. in fact it down right gives me the creeps:puke:
Oh golly gee, Obama is no where near my hero. He is a moderate Democrat, not one single idea or opinion of his is out of the mainstream, and I am a liberal.

Now you take Bernie Sanders, Barbara Boxer, Alan Grayson and LBJ and combine them and you might have my ideal president.

LOL!

Nope.
Hmm, wonder if i could find a post from you blaming him a few years ago...Simple fact is if Obama says the color green is good, you will all hate the color green.

You will not find a post in which I blame him for the price of gas, nor will you find one in which I praise or blame Bush for the price of gas. Or any other President for that matter. But go ahead, look. Take your time...

I'll wait...

Bummer, you argue without facts, you live in a bubble.

Did you know most of the world considers the teaparty to be crazy and to live in a bubble? That most of the world loves Obama?

How does it work then that you 25% of America, you white/straight/protestants all think the way you do and the planet thinks another way, what do you THINK that means?

:dance:

• A depression averted.
  • Bin Laden is dead.
  • Gas prices are down.

He writes like one of those retarded Neil deGrasse Tyson fanboys.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back