I want you guys to take a look at the three links I have provided and see if you see something "Not Normal" , or is it just the Lame Stream Media?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
For over 12 months, a major contradiction has marked the United States. According to several important indicators, the US economy is doing well. Yet clear majorities of Americans insist that it isn’t.
Those pesky US citizens, just cant believe Joe Biden or their lying eyes.

MSN
(Bloomberg) -- Continuing applications for US unemployment benefits rose to the highest level in almost two years, underscoring the increasing challenges unemployed workers are facing in finding new jobs.
Recurring jobless claims, a proxy for the number of people continuously receiving unemployment benefits, jumped to 1.87 million in the week ended Nov. 4, according to Labor Department data out Thursday. That marked an eighth straight week of increases.
Again those pesky US citizens who just cant find a job in Joe Biden's roaring economic recovery, which 3 trillion dollars was injected into it, much going to the Green New Deal, but people just cant afford to go Green.

MSN
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The number of Americans filing new claims for unemployment benefits increased more than expected last week, suggesting that labor market conditions continued to ease, which could help the Federal Reserve's fight against inflation.
And what is really bad about these numbers , is that we are going into Christmas season, where people usually are hired for the holiday rush, but it doesnt look like it will happen in Joe Biden's America. Only lumps of coal will be found in many stockings these years, unless the Biden EPA, stops all coal mining.....

1700185261055.png

MSN

Those pesky US citizens, just cant believe Joe Biden or their lying eyes.

MSN

Again those pesky US citizens who just cant find a job in Joe Biden's roaring economic recovery, which 3 trillion dollars was injected into it, much going to the Green New Deal, but people just cant afford to go Green.

MSN

And what is really bad about these numbers , is that we are going into Christmas season, where people usually are hired for the holiday rush, but it doesnt look like it will happen in Joe Biden's America. Only lumps of coal will be found in many stockings these years, unless the Biden EPA, stops all coal mining.....

View attachment 859740
MSM trying to gaslight readers. It's a damn shame.

Trying to figure out how the overall economy is doing is a pesky thing. If you or people close to you are unemployed and you read that the unemployment rate is low, you either say, "Bullshit," or you note that the unemployment rate only counts as "unemployed" the people who are actively looking for work. If you think that inflation is pretty much under control (except for interest rates) but you read that it is bad, what do you think of that?

One thing I personally see ALL THE TIME is employers publicly pleading for workers, skilled and otherwise. So when I hear people say they can't find a job, I immediately discount it.

Suuuuuure. He told us a couple days ago that he was going to reallocate climate change and infrastucture funds from the GND and Build Back Better to wars in Israel and Ukraine. This bastard knows how to steal taxpayer $$.
Every .gov agency is flush with cash and it's all transferrable. It's the greatest grift ever foisted upon the country....But hey, The Turtle got him a fuckin' bridge.

Mark my words, if Trump gets into office every dime will be locked in and he won't be able to move funds around.....Remember how he was taken to court every time he tried moving money around for the wall?

One thing I personally see ALL THE TIME is employers publicly pleading for workers, skilled and otherwise. So when I hear people say they can't find a job, I immediately discount it.

Yep, this is still a problem

Forum List

Back