Here Is What's Required To VOTE In Arizona....

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
We don't use electronic balloting so the Rats can't rig the Diebolds here....you have to use the felt pen to draw a line between two arrows here. Listed below are the rules of the road...oh, and they're also checking signatures.

Proof of Identification at the Polls

x0scwi.gif

We don't use electronic balloting so the Rats can't rig the Diebolds here....you have to use the felt pen to draw a line between two arrows here. Listed below are the rules of the road...oh, and they're also checking signatures.

x0scwi.gif
I've never gotten how the following list of ID forms is difficult

List 1 - Acceptable forms of identification with photograph, name, and address of the elector
  • Valid Arizona driver license
  • Valid Arizona non-operating identification license
  • Tribal enrollment card or other form of tribal identification
  • Valid United States federal, state, or local government issued identification

You know what else they use in Arizona? They use an electronic monitoring program that checks if someone has voted more than once not only in the state of Arizona, but in any other state that participates in the monitoring program.

This has caught more fraudsters than Voter ID has. But that isn't exactly a very high bar since Voter ID has never caught anyone.

While I don't think the forms of ID needed are asking too much...on the other side...I don't think voter fraud has significantly swayed election results enough to be a noteworthy problem.

For those of you who are shocked by this...I'm a centrist...don't be freightened.

Not a crazy person.

• Banned
This has caught more fraudsters than Voter ID has. But that isn't exactly a very high bar since Voter ID has never caught anyone.

Huh? MILLIONS have been stopped from voting since the beginning for failing to produce a proper ID. I've seen a caravan of mexican nationals descend on a voting place, try to vote, be denied, race back out to their vehicles and head out to try at another precinct. Happens all the time in Phoenix.....you need to check yourself.

• Banned
While I don't think the forms of ID needed are asking too much...on the other side...I don't think voter fraud has significantly swayed election results enough to be a noteworthy problem.

For those of you who are shocked by this...I'm a centrist...don't be freightened.

Not a crazy person.

Visit Chicago sometime....but wear Kevlar and stay in the shadows. :laugh:

I've never gotten how the following list of ID forms is difficult

I've never gotten why anyone thinks they should be necessary to vote.

So you'd prefer anybody from anywhere voting as many times as they can? If that were the case here, Arizona would have been ceded back to Mehico in the 90's. :cuckoo:
What made you think I'd prefer anybody from anywhere voting as many times as they can?......as for Arizona, they have one good thing. Spring training for the Giants, as for the rest, Mexico could have it.

Oh! and the Grand Canyon we'd get to keep.

I posted Az voting requirements the day some RW asshat said a Mexican stuffed the ballot there ... crickets are STILL singing loud and clear.

x0scwi.gif

Unless you vote by mail of course.

I was just reading an article that in Colorado, Democrats are refusing to allow the Republicans to monitor the mail-in ballots, verifying the signatures and such.

I wonder why?

x0scwi.gif

I was just reading an article that in Colorado, Democrats are refusing to allow the Republicans to monitor the mail-in ballots, verifying the signatures and such.

I wonder why?

you wonder because you're an idiot ... pray tell just how dems can refuse ballots from being monitored by ANYONE ..

Not a crazy person.

Visit Chicago sometime....but wear Kevlar and stay in the shadows. :laugh:
Don't care.

I don't live there, and there hasn't been enough voter fraud to sway a presidential election.

As for local fraud elsewhere...I'm for states rights, let them clean their own houses

You know what else they use in Arizona? They use an electronic monitoring program that checks if someone has voted more than once not only in the state of Arizona, but in any other state that participates in the monitoring program.

Never say never :hmpf:

[ I've seen a caravan of mexican nationals descend on a voting place, try to vote, be denied, race back out to their vehicles and head out to try at another precinct. Happens all the time in Phoenix
Bullshit detector pegged... overheating... initiating emergency shutdown procedures.

We'll have to manually scan for bullshit until we get her up and running again.

Don't care.

I don't live there, and there hasn't been enough voter fraud to sway a presidential election.

As for local fraud elsewhere...I'm for states rights, let them clean their own houses

Seriously? Are you aware of the 100K Nixon votes Sam Giancana's boys threw in the Chicago River to give Illinois and the presidency to Kennedy? Or how about how New Mexico "lost" enough Bush votes in 2004 to give the state to Kerry? Or maybe how Ohio mysteriously reversed all the exit polling and kept Romney from taking the presidency in 2012? You should spend more time on this...I think you'd find voter fraud is a long standing demoCRAP tradition.

[ I've seen a caravan of mexican nationals descend on a voting place, try to vote, be denied, race back out to their vehicles and head out to try at another precinct. Happens all the time in Phoenix
Bullshit detector pegged... overheating... initiating emergency shutdown procedures.

We'll have to manually scan for bullshit until we get her up and running again.

Keep walkin ya wormy little turd.

x0scwi.gif

I wonder why?

Why would either Democrats or Republicans be monitoring ballots- shouldn't that be done by non-partisan election officials?

And why is it that mail in ballots don't have the same voter ID rules as voting at the polls?

Forum List

Back