No Singing at the Table...

yeah because the facts about the republican party cheating in elections for decades is trolling to people who hate democracy

It would be hilarious if that won't be so sad. And people expecting anybody changing their wys ( looking after their kids, for example) are simply naive.

Glorification of the harmful substance IS going to cause a lot of collateral damage, because people are extremely stupid and irresponsible.

Now, let the glorificators start yammering about the dangers of alcohol and benefits of pot:lol:

it is safer than alcohol.

like alcohol it will be better controlled while legal.

Some moron on this thread referred to smoking dope and prostitution as "victimless crimes". Ya right.
Tell that to the fifteen year old girl strung out on meth b/c some bastard got her addicted and now she's risking her life every day turning tricks trying to stay 'well'. Ya right.
Smoking dope is a "victimless crime"? Tell that to the kids carrying bails of Mexican grown dope into the country in 125 F heat. Tell that to the ten year old kid who used to be interested in life and now wants to do SFA all day except get 'loaded'. For many young kids dope is an 'entry level' drug and that means their lives are pretty much screwed.
Tell that to the thousands of families who have had their loved ones murdered by the drug cartels.
My God some people are downright idiots.

it all does not matter, because "pot is harmless" and the bad alcohol - booo

It would be hilarious if that won't be so sad. And people expecting anybody changing their wys ( looking after their kids, for example) are simply naive.

Glorification of the harmful substance IS going to cause a lot of collateral damage, because people are extremely stupid and irresponsible.

Now, let the glorificators start yammering about the dangers of alcohol and benefits of pot:lol:

it is safer than alcohol.

like alcohol it will be better controlled while legal.

No it is NOT.

It is much more dangerous and harmful than alcohol.

pot glorificators already started their crusade :lol:

Last edited:
yeah because the facts about the republican party cheating in elections for decades is trolling to people who hate democracy

Yep, the troll is back.

Can you smell it?

Hmm...vodka and paint chips...the best part of waking up!

Some moron on this thread referred to smoking dope and prostitution as "victimless crimes". Ya right.
Tell that to the fifteen year old girl strung out on meth b/c some bastard got her addicted and now she's risking her life every day turning tricks trying to stay 'well'. Ya right.
Smoking dope is a "victimless crime"? Tell that to the kids carrying bails of Mexican grown dope into the country in 125 F heat. Tell that to the ten year old kid who used to be interested in life and now wants to do SFA all day except get 'loaded'. For many young kids dope is an 'entry level' drug and that means their lives are pretty much screwed.
Tell that to the thousands of families who have had their loved ones murdered by the drug cartels.

Are you reading the same thread? No one in this thread said shit about victimless crimes... And I don't see anyone mentioning prostitution. And you do of course realize that once legalized, it would no longer be a crime, right? You would no longer have drug mules dragging product across borders illegally, well, the tide would certainly be stemmed at least. Odds are it would never stop entirely... But hey, we still have folks making moonshine in stills in the woods...

As to your contention that weed is an "entry level" drug, that is simply moronic. There are two "gateway" drugs out there that are far more prominent, they are amazingly easy for kids to acquire and use, and they are perfectly legal. Cigarettes and alcohol. Bigger "entry level" drugs than pot will ever be...

Simpleton.

actually it is.

MJ has already been readily available. I do see an increase use in those who obey the law. The problem is that the MJ will be expensive in the state because of taxes. That means that the black market supply of the drug may actually increase. So in an attempt to raise more taxes the end result will be more drug abuse and more drug traffic. Just the opposite of the stated intent.

Care to back that up? Or are you putting forth the "Because I say so" argument? Cuz' that works every time! :doubt:

Either way, how about you worry about what you put into your body and let others worry about theirs? Sorry, you DON'T know what's best for everyone else.

Evelyn’s mother, Aida Hernandez, believes the child ate part of a cookie she found on the ground in the grass outside of their apartment.

Rriigghhtt...

Care to back that up? Or are you putting forth the "Because I say so" argument? Cuz' that works every time! :doubt:

Either way, how about you worry about what you put into your body and let others worry about theirs? Sorry, you DON'T know what's best for everyone else.

I backed it up already 3 times in the discussions on pot on this board.
Still the same glorificators appear to jump in defense of it.

I don't care anymore.

You may glorify it as much as you wish.

Pregnenolone Can Protect the Brain from Cannabis Intoxication

just found this on the other thread.

This is not a DIRECT answer, but it is an ironic one - if THC is so harmLESS why would anyone look for any medical substance to offset the brain intoxication by it?

the article also states that it is needed because of the addictive effects - and the last sentence is just a casual one - because addiction to marijuana is also an established fact, contrary to popular myths.

But you can keep dreaming it is less harmful than alcohol.

Alcohol is actually PROTECTIVE.
In small doses.

This negative feedback mediated by pregnenolone reveals a previously unknown paracrine/autocrine loop protecting the brain from CB1 receptor overactivation that could open an unforeseen approach for the treatment of cannabis intoxication and addiction.

RDD_1210
Forms his own opinions
Member #23461

Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,466 Posts
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

"Hopefully this is just the beginning of an eventual nationwide adoption. I don't smoke but I've never understood why we can't legalize it and tax it similar to how we do with alcohol. This is a good first step.

The same should happen for prostitution. More senseless restrictions for a victimless crime."
This from your basic LIB moron on this forum.
And people wonder why LIBs are so disrespected.
Someone will compare the COL. school test scores pre-dope to after it became legal. THAT will not be a happy day for the 'Dopers'. I've already come up their excuse: "It's Bush's fault". 'Dopers': Absolutely perfect name for them.

The same should happen for prostitution. More senseless restrictions for a victimless crime."
This from your basic LIB moron on this forum.
And people wonder why LIBs are so disrespected.
Someone will compare the COL. school test scores pre-dope to after it became legal. THAT will not be a happy day for the 'Dopers'. I've already come up their excuse: "It's Bush's fault". 'Dopers': Absolutely perfect name for them.

to be honest, there are plenty of conservatives and/or libertarians who share this opinion - anything goes.

partially because they are ignorant and the lame stream media has been brainwashing the general public in the direction "anything goes" for decades.

Partially because they defend their own habit and do not want to feel guilty in supporting the harmful substance - most people are not vile and understanding that something might be wrong and harmful and supporting it for convenience causes internal conflict - so it is easier to deny the harm, especially since the brainwashing machine of the lame stream media is on the side of "harmless".

I am all for decriminalization of pot. You can't fill the prisons by the people who are "guilty" if stupidity only.
But I am all for extensive stigmatization of the habit - as with tobacco smoking - because on top of all the ills of tobacco smoking, marijuana has its own, much more harmful ones.

Thank you for your very mature observations.
The myth that dope is "harmless" is just that. It's perpetuated by people who want to use it. Period.
There are enough dangers driving already.
The idea that 'just like alcohol one should not drive after/while smoking dope' is ludicrous of course. No one with an IQ higher than a slice of Wonder bread believes 'users' aren't going to drive.
Having established this fact my question to all you 'users' is: Would you be OK with any member of your family being a passenger in a vehicle being driven by some one who has just smoked a joint with a THC level of 13% or higher. I can see it now. Your wife or child sitting in the passenger seat with some one 'loaded' doing 100 MPH.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

I backed it up already 3 times in the discussions on pot on this board.
Still the same glorificators appear to jump in defense of it.

I don't care anymore.

You may glorify it as much as you wish.

Saying something is so and backing it up with logic, reason, facts...or hell, even a biased link is a different matter.

You haven't backed up shit. You've only stated something that you cannot defend then suggested we should take it as fact because you say so.

There is ZERO evidence that cannabis is more dangerous and harmful than alcohol.

Sorry, you don't get to make shit up without being called out as a lying sack of shit.

Forum List

Back