no one should be celebrating death...period

I would like to think that one person on the right or left that expresses an idiotic opinion does not make them the epitome for everybody else on that side of the aisle, but what the hell, the Democrats do that to us all the time.

On USMB I've read other leftists share the same view. If not that, support for people getting fired and not able to collect unemployment for not getting vaxed, put in concentration camps, not be allowed anyplace in public and so on. So many on the left are not too far from this guy.

Why such extremist opinions? Because of lies. The left has listened to their leaders who give them the assumption that if everybody had the vax, we could end this thing tomorrow when nothing is further from the truth.
I see the same from the right. Guess they aren’t that different after all. Or maybe it’s that log in your eye.

suddenly its all about did the dead person have shots...wth is with that...is there no respect any longer for the dead?
I have people in my family who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons. They have medical conditions such that if they get the Covid, it is almost certain that they will die. Unvaccinated people are a danger to them, in that you are less likely to get or carry the Covid if you are vaccinated. Also, you are far less likely to go to the hospital or die if you are vaccinated. But they don't have that choice.

How is that possible? How is it possible for a vaccine that has no effect on this strain have an effect? That's like saying you took an aspirin for a headache and your hair started growing back. One has nothing to do with the other.
Silly ass, simply look at the statistics. Those that have been vaccinated, whether exposed to old Covid, Delta, or Omnicron, have far less chance of going to the hospital or dying than the unvaccinated.

Silly ass, simply look at the statistics. Those that have been vaccinated, whether exposed to old Covid, Delta, or Omnicron, have far less chance of going to the hospital or dying than the unvaccinated.

For Sars and Delta yes. For omicron no.

I have people in my family who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons. They have medical conditions such that if they get the Covid, it is almost certain that they will die. Unvaccinated people are a danger to them, in that you are less likely to get or carry the Covid if you are vaccinated. Also, you are far less likely to go to the hospital or die if you are vaccinated. But they don't have that choice.

That's still in debate as we haven't had the virus nor the vaccine long enough to make such a conclusion.

I'm sorry to say this then but the people in your family are very, very sick. Whether any person gets a non-sterilizing vaccine has no effect on how sick they are. They are sick. That's not my fault, it's not my husband's fault.

We play a very dangerous game when we say, well, I don't "deserve" to go to the hospital because I didn't get my Gov't Prescribed Shots. How about your family members? Did they eat clean? Did they exercise, keep their weight down, watch their blood pressure and sugars? Did they Do Everything Right?

This is not a personal attack on them. I don't play these games. I'm saying--my point is--NONE of us should play these games. It's the game of ghouls.

Well, I for one celebrate when an unvaccinated person dies from covid, they are letting the pandemic spread and caused new variants,

Don't should be allowed to go to the hospitals.

My body, my choice comes to mind, so they die, no skin off my back, everyone has got vaccinated that I know.
You should get back on your meds, self medicating has failed you -- badly. You sound deranged, even psychotic

Penelope hate to pile on ya but damn girl...you have gone down a rabbit hole...and you never answered about the ones who cant be vaxed the wee ones or the ones who have under vaxxed...or the ones who parents are too pissed/scared/stubborn/stupid whatever but have made the decided not to vax...everyone is all about there are only a few bad reactions...but as i point out..if you are the one reacting its damn important to you...

Well, I for one celebrate when an unvaccinated person dies from covid, they are letting the pandemic spread and caused new variants,

Don't should be allowed to go to the hospitals.

My body, my choice comes to mind, so they die, no skin off my back, everyone has got vaccinated that I know.

No sweat Pen a day is coming when you'll post no more and we'll throw a party that the IQ of the world increased because of it.

Forum List

Back