Most Dems want unvaccinated to be at home .

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

It’s very odd how the 60s Dems ( who were very anti government and big business) have turned into a full fledge fascist movement

Soon I will probably see a commercial that says something like this ??

“ don’t be a no good kiike ..all you need is the vaccine and to get your arm spiked”

I'm out breathing on everyone I meet...

neener-neener-neener.jpg

I just want all tax dollars to stop funding care to unvaccinated & unboosted idiots who make-up 99% of hospitalized covid patients. If you refused doctors orders or vaccines, then stay the hell away from the hospitals.

I just want all tax dollars to stop funding care to unvaccinated & unboosted idiots who make-up 99% of hospitalized covid patients. If you refused doctors orders or vaccines, then stay the hell away from the hospitals.

Do you feel the same about people who smoke, drink alcohol, take recreational drugs, have a high BMI, eat meat, sugar, or fast food?

All of those things are significantly more detrimental to the health than exposure to the flu.

That's rather sad when those who haven't had the shot could be the majority of those who are still willing to be out there working a job.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

That's rather sad when those who haven't had the shot could be the majority of those who are still willing to be out there working a job.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
What, because leftist demons are the ones who take the shots and also the lazy fuckers who refuse to work?

^^^ Forgive me, but I am not sure what you mean by this. Was your message even meant for me?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Just paraphrasing what I thought you were saying. If I did so inartfully, I apologize.

The people I know who refuse the jab are all hard working individuals, many of them professionals. Those who embraced the jab are probably those who have entirely too much time to watch TV.

Well I'd like to see all dems in a "camp" so we are even......Maybe wall off New Mexico and make them live there....They would fit right in with the Gila Monsters. ;)
Ironically, it is they who think they are the majority. They believe that they will still be The United States and will have a functioning government after the Divorce.

You would need to change the law and seeing you lack the support in the Senate and most likely on your State level mean you have no chance of doing this unless Biden want to try a Executive Order which most likely would be struck down by the USSC.

I provided my credible sources. I don't see yours.

Forum List

Back