no one should be celebrating death...period

They aren't in the hosp unless they have comorbidities.

I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home.

And from all Beaumont hospitals in MI. This ended on Jan 7th, some time ago. Note how many vaccinated are in the ICU...and on ventilators!!

1642503300886.png

Also you are dead wrong, as ever. This from U of M Jan 10th. Look how many are vaccinated and in the hospital with no comorbidities. Of course, that's only one week.
Just exactly what I thought.

Beaumont Health is currently caring for more than 750 COVID-19 patients in its eight hospitals. 62% are unvaccinated. The omicron variant is spreading rapidly throughout the community. Over the past week, there has been a 40% increase in the number of COVID patients being treated at Beaumont.Jan 6, 2022

Beaumont Health: Health care is at a breaking point

WHAT THE COMMUNITY CAN DO TO HELP​

• Get vaccinated.
  • Get boosted.
  • Wear a mask.
  • Practice social distancing / limit gatherings.
  • Stay home if you’re feeling sick.
  • Talk to friends and family and encourage them to take action/get vaccinated/pay attention.

Last edited:

No, you rotten ghoul. First, you said they stop transmission. Then you got caught on that and said no one is hospitalized UNLESS they have comorbidities. Proved you wrong on that too.

You're incredibly simple-minded, the perfect sheep for Dems, so you just want your adversaries to die because they didn't OBEY like you did.

nice quote btw. Put it in my signature.

No, you rotten ghoul. First, you said they stop transmission. Then you got caught on that and said no one is hospitalized UNLESS they have comorbidities. Proved you wrong on that too.

You're incredibly simple-minded, the perfect sheep for Dems, so you just want your adversaries to die because they didn't OBEY like you did.

No one should be in the hosp unless you were vaccinated. So I'm a rotten ghoul.

Beaumont Health is currently caring for more than 750 COVID-19 patients in its eight hospitals. 62% are unvaccinated. The omicron variant is spreading rapidly throughout the community. Over the past week, there has been a 40% increase in the number of COVID patients being treated at Beaumont.Jan 6, 2022

Beaumont Health: Health care is at a breaking point

WHAT THE COMMUNITY CAN DO TO HELP​

• Get vaccinated.
  • Get boosted.
  • Wear a mask.
  • Practice social distancing / limit gatherings.
  • Stay home if you’re feeling sick.
  • Talk to friends and family and encourage them to take action/get vaccinated/pay attention.

Yes Penny that means nearly FORTY PERCENT Of them are FULLY VACCINATED.

That's a total and complete fail.

Do you know everybody in the hospital and if they have pre-existing conditions. LOL

No one should be in the hosp unless you were vaccinated. So I'm a rotten ghoul.

Yes. A rotten ghoul for saying something so complete debased, soulless and cretinous. Absolutely yes. People did not get a MEDICAL TREATMENT you like, so in your words they should "die at home"

Imagine a pro lifer said a woman who is bleeding out post abortion should not go to the hospital but DIE AT HOME. You like that? Think that's fair? Well, she got a medical treatment I don't agree with so she deserves it. That's YOUR thinking. Like it?

Do you know everybody in the hospital and if they have pre-existing conditions. LOL

The U of M chart tells you. The heart on the icon means co morbidities. And of course, you have to then trust hospital admin to admit all of these. So these were the ones they just had absolutely nothing to count.

Yes. A rotten ghoul for saying something so complete debased, soulless and cretinous. Absolutely yes. People did not get a MEDICAL TREATMENT you like, so in your words they should "die at home"

Imagine a pro lifer said a woman who is bleeding out post abortion should not go to the hospital but DIE AT HOME. You like that? Think that's fair? Well, she got a medical treatment I don't agree with so she deserves it. That's YOUR thinking. Like it?
Die at home if you're unvaccinated. Now MY BODY AND MY CHOICE comes to mind. Remember the phase.

Die at home if you're unvaccinated. Now MY BODY AND MY CHOICE comes to mind. Remember the phase.

Or hey ghoul, how about drug abusers? You have an overdose, you didn't OBEY the law, you can just slip into a coma and stop breathing at home. Right? Is that how it is in Puritan Penny's world?

On the virtuous who Obey Puritan Penny get to live?

Tell us, won't you?

Do you know how many deaths would have been prevented if everyone had gotten vaccinated?
perhaps the WHO can answer>>>>

Vaccine strategy based on booster doses of same composition not sustainable: WHO

Amid a global demand for booster shots for protection against the Omicron variant, the World Health Organisation (WHO) has warned that a vaccination strategy based on repeated booster doses of the original vaccine composition is unlikely to be appropriate or sustainable.

~S~

It's a take on the current state of humanity.

Let it be a warning based on history, the more things change the more they remain the same. Please America, lead the world or the rest will fall behind you and say "this is normal again".

Please America, lead the world or the rest will fall behind you and say "this is normal again".
That's a nice sentiment Shocked one......... yet the reality is civilization has slowly been loosing it's civility for some time, we as a nation might claim we've the moral high ground, yet our actions betray us....

~S~

Well, I for one celebrate when an unvaccinated person dies from covid, they are letting the pandemic spread and caused new variants,

Don't should be allowed to go to the hospitals.

My body, my choice comes to mind, so they die, no skin off my back, everyone has got vaccinated that I know.

That's because you are a subhuman fascist.

Forum List

Back