no one should be celebrating death...period

okay i have to go....i am referring a 3 and 7 yr old today...it would go better than this discussion...now yall are wishing death on one another...how sad a simple basic moral and yet we cant even find common ground on this?

o love this..7 yr old has a runny nose..no fever...so father tested negative for covid...i am still trying to figure out how this reassures me? how? lol now i am chasing a 7 yr old around...going blow your nose or i will pinch it off...good times...good times

You Godless creatures will get what you wish on others. People who are vaccinated die from covid too you know. You're not 100% safe from covid like you think you are.
I want the vaccinated to die in the hospital, so there are many vaccinated that die in the hospital.
The hospitals are packed now with unvaccinated people. Lets clean them out, they don't want medical care anyway.

Last edited:
The question is, why is it that you have permission to cheer for the death of the unvaxxed but take umbrage with anyone else doing the same?
Don't you worry, the hospitals take unvaccinated people. They have too.

Gladly because I have plenty of data that shows he’s wrong.

Or maybe you misunderstood the doctor.

Nope, not at all because I really didn't want the booster in the first place. But I was already there for other things and I just allowed her to have the nurse administer the shot. When I told her I don't think the booster was worth it, she told me I was wrong about the Sars and Delta, but correct on omicron.

Here is one study which claims a SECOND booster may help, but even with a second booster, very little.

Now even if what you said is true, that would be worse for our country. People generally go to the doctor when they are finally miserable. The problem with omicron is you may have it and never seek medical attention because the minor symptoms won't persuade you to take a day off of work and pay a doctor for the sniffles or headache. That means people won't take precautions from being around other people.

Don't you worry, the hospitals take unvaccinated people. They have too.
I'm not worried. You and the media and the left don't have Me so frightened that I'll take a trip to the hospital for a sniffle.

Of course, when you spend two years pushing fear, fear is the response you get to minor ailments. That fear plugs up vital resources for everyone.

That is, of course, assuming that the hospitals are overwhelmed. I'm not convinced since I've not seen one second of footage of overrun ERs or full ICUs.

I don't just take the word of known liars.

Nope, not at all because I really didn't want the booster in the first place. But I was already there for other things and I just allowed her to have the nurse administer the shot. When I told her I don't think the booster was worth it, she told me I was wrong about the Sars and Delta, but correct on omicron.

Here is one study which claims a SECOND booster may help, but even with a second booster, very little.

Now even if what you said is true, that would be worse for our country. People generally go to the doctor when they are finally miserable. The problem with omicron is you may have it and never seek medical attention because the minor symptoms won't persuade you to take a day off of work and pay a doctor for the sniffles or headache. That means people won't take precautions from being around other people.
I'm an RN and I don't like to take care of the unvaccinated, they do not want medical care anyway,

Read your own article:
In a technical briefing on Omicron on December 31, the U.K. Health Security Agency (HSA) cited the results of two studies that looked at the risk of Omicron hospitalization in vaccinated versus unvaccinated people. According to the briefing: "oth studies find a substantial reduction in risk of hospitalisation for Omicron cases after 3 doses of vaccine compared to those who are unvaccinated."

I'm not worried. You and the media and the left don't have Me so frightened that I'll take a trip to the hospital for a sniffle.

Of course, when you spend two years pushing fear, fear is the response you get to minor ailments. That fear plugs up vital resources for everyone.

That is, of course, assuming that the hospitals are overwhelmed. I'm not convinced since I've not seen one second of footage of overrun ERs or full ICUs.

I don't just take the word of known liars.
They are sending the vaccinated NG out to hospitals.

I'm an RN and I don't like to take care of the unvaccinated, they do not want medical care anyway,

You are not an RN because I worked with RN's, and they are not nearly as ignorant as you are.

A real RN understands that you can catch and spread covid whether vaccinated or not, so it doesn't make a difference whether the patient is vaccinated or not. What you are doing is spreading commie propaganda is all.

Who is “you”?
Look in the mirror and look to everyone who thinks like you do.

BEFORE you say, "I haven't cheered anyone's death" make sure you have 100's of posts and letters to the editor extolling those on your side of the aisle to stop doing it.

Forum List

Back