no one should be celebrating death...period

You guys think we are attacking you for not getting vaccinated. In fact, we really just want you to not die.

I understand some of you have good intentions. And then there are the Penelopes, whose opinions have no place in any kind of a civilized society.

Tragically, half of Democrats think things like unvaccinated should be rounded up in camps or put on house arrest. Penny's a special case, wishing her political enemies would die at home. But she's far from alone.

Amid a global demand for booster shots for protection against the Omicron variant, the World Health Organisation (WHO) has warned that a vaccination strategy based on repeated booster doses of the original vaccine composition is unlikely to be appropriate or sustainable.
Totally reasonable approach from the WHO and that's wy people are already working on it.

I understand some of you have good intentions. And then there are the Penelopes, whose opinions have no place in any kind of a civilized society.

Tragically, half of Democrats think things like unvaccinated should be rounded up in camps or put on house arrest. Penny's a special case, wishing her political enemies would die at home. But she's far from alone.
Tragically, people who support vaccination have like wise been attacked, ridiculed and more for having the audacity to suggest something that would protect the lives of their loved ones.

Totally reasonable approach from the WHO and that's wy people are already working on it.

“This vaccine will be ready in March,” Bourla told CNBC’s “Squawk Box.” “We [are] already starting manufacturing some of these quantities at risk.”

who's risk?

The current antibody cocktail is still effective against delta, Schleifer said.

no they're not.....
~S~

Do a google search for an LA Times article in which the headline and article justified why it was okay to mock the unvaxxed dead.

This virus has made it okay for the left to actively root for the deaths of their fellow citizens on the sole basis of a disagreement about a medical procedure.

Think about that and if you are not dismayed by it, then you aren't really human.

Look at what Democrats have done this year.

They want you to have no personal freedom of choice in getting the vaccine. They want to force you to get it.

They have publicly also said people without the vaccine should not get healthcare, they have said whites should be last in line for vaccines, they have gloat about people dying without a vaccine and they want the national guard to keep non vaccinated people in their homes.

Does anybody that sound like anyone who actually cares about anyone?

Strolling makes a decent point. I don’t recall agreeing with her much, but when she’s right, she’s right.

I may be happy hearing about the death of a terrorist. I mean, I didn’t exactly mourn the passing of Osama bin Laden. But for ordinary people, I think it is more than just unseemly to celebrate the loss of a human life even for people we dislike on the political front.

Thoughtful post.

Die at home if you're unvaccinated. Now MY BODY AND MY CHOICE comes to mind. Remember the phase.

If left up to people like you that's the way it would be. But we don't do that in a civilized country. Your opinion is exactly why we shouldn't have government healthcare in this country.

It's irrelevant since it was their choice to make. They only hurt themselves and nobody else.
Tell that to the medical providers who are burning out trying to take care of them. Quality of medical care in this country has dropped significantly as people burn out, leave, become more disengaged and as significant resources are being used to take care of those who are suffering from COVID that would be otherwise preventable.

We are more connected than you think.

Just exactly what I thought.

Beaumont Health is currently caring for more than 750 COVID-19 patients in its eight hospitals. 62% are unvaccinated. The omicron variant is spreading rapidly throughout the community. Over the past week, there has been a 40% increase in the number of COVID patients being treated at Beaumont.Jan 6, 2022

Beaumont Health: Health care is at a breaking point

WHAT THE COMMUNITY CAN DO TO HELP​

• Get vaccinated.
  • Get boosted.
  • Wear a mask.
  • Practice social distancing / limit gatherings.
  • Stay home if you’re feeling sick.
  • Talk to friends and family and encourage them to take action/get vaccinated/pay attention.

Except for the fact most of the covid patients have Omicron and the vaccines don't do shit for that strain.

Or hey ghoul, how about drug abusers? You have an overdose, you didn't OBEY the law, you can just slip into a coma and stop breathing at home. Right? Is that how it is in Puritan Penny's world?

On the virtuous who Obey Puritan Penny get to live?

Tell us, won't you?

You're going to make her head explode

Tell that to the medical providers who are burning out trying to take care of them. Quality of medical care in this country has dropped significantly as people burn out, leave, become more disengaged and as significant resources are being used to take care of those who are suffering from COVID that would be otherwise preventable.

We are more connected than you think.

Again, they are being burned out by Omicron which the vaccines have zero effect on. There is nothing anybody can do about it.

Again, they are being burned out by Omicron which the vaccines have zero effect on. There is nothing anybody can do about it.
The first sentence is a total lie.

Vaccines remain effective against severe disease from Omicron.

We have been burning out because we've spent two years getting whacked. First alpha, then delta, now omicron. We're exhausted.

The first sentence is a total lie.

Vaccines remain effective against severe disease from Omicron.

We have been burning out because we've spent two years getting whacked. First alpha, then delta, now omicron. We're exhausted.

But it doesn't work against Omicron. My own doctor told me that.

Forum List

Back