no one should be celebrating death...period

Well, I for one celebrate when an unvaccinated person dies from covid, they are letting the pandemic spread and caused new variants,

This is one of the biggest lies you jackasses spread. It's not the unvaccinated causing variants. Why the fuck would a virus need to mutate to infect a person that has no defense against it in the first place, genius?

suddenly its all about did the dead person have shots...wth is with that...is there no respect any longer for the dead?
I don’t celebrate people dying from the vaccines. They were lied to and paid the consequences for trusting government bureaucrats and Big Pharma corporations.

Strolling makes a decent point. I don’t recall agreeing with her much, but when she’s right, she’s right.

I may be happy hearing about the death of a terrorist. I mean, I didn’t exactly mourn the passing of Osama bin Laden. But for ordinary people, I think it is more than just unseemly to celebrate the loss of a human life even for people we dislike on the political front.

Then you must include ALL those wishing for or working for YOUR death and or demise as "terrorists".

Right now in the Senate, one of the Democrats most powerful fascists is working to nuke the filibuster. The primary purpose of which is to circumvent any remaining checks and balances our government may have and also to bring a swift end to the 2nd Amendment. That's right, as I have correctly stated for YEARS, fascists SHALL NOT TOLERATE AN ARMED POPULATION..

So Democrats are pulling every trick and underhanded ploy known to politics to achieve that.

Then you will never again be able to defend your family or yourself against these fascists. Your demise means nothing to them.

Now think about the millions of ignorant Leftists hating Trump who will gleefully vote to give Schumer and the like all the power they want as long as it gets rid of ANY remaining protections you may have had.

Think hard about the lives you cherish because the one lost may be your own for such foolishness.

Many still have no clue that there is a Cold War raging right now, right here in the USA. The stakes are astronomical. Going soft while the enemy puts you in it's crosshairs will be your last stupid mistake.

This isn't advocating any violence whatsoever.
It's advocating SELF DEFENSE. Do you have a problem with that? You and Schumer and the other fascists?

Last edited:
Then you must include ALL those wishing for or working for YOUR death and or demise as "terrorists".

Right now in the Senate, one of the Democrats most powerful fascists is working to nuke the filibuster. The primary purpose of which is to circumvent any remaining checks and balances our government may have and also to bring a swift end to the 2nd Amendment. That's right, as I have correctly stated for YEARS, fascists SHALL NOT TOLERATE AN ARMED POPULATION..

So Democrats are pulling every trick and underhanded ploy known to politics to achieve that.

Then you will never again be able to defend your family or yourself against these fascists. Your demise means nothing to them.

Now think about the millions of ignorant Leftists hating Trump who will gleefully vote to give Schumer and the like all the power the want as long as it gets rid of ANY remaining protections you may have had.

Think hard about the lives you cherish because the one lost may be your own for such foolishness.
I’m not sure I disagree with your point. I’m having trouble finding your point.

The OP simply (and fairly) noted that it is unseemly to gloat over the death of a person merely because you disagree with that person on a particular point (like vaccination).

My post commented approvingly about the point made by the OP. As far as I know, neither strollingbones nor I were discussing the 2d Amendment.

as a pagan i do believe some men/women deserve to die...i still dont celebrate their death...just accept they earned their fate..
COOL. I never even knew your rode Harleys ?
Biker-Pagan-Denim-Vest.jpg

When you hear the words "I'm from the government and I'm here to help you" take a good look at what that person is holding.

If it's a needle your rights are going to be violated.

If it's a gun you're going to shot as an alleged terrorist - maybe something you said!

If it's 'cuffs and a blindfold you're for the camps!

But it doesn't work against Omicron. My own doctor told me that.
I don't know what your doctor told you, specifically because there's frequent misunderstandings of what doctors say and what people hear.

But the data clearly indicates that the vaccinated have less severe cases even from omicron.

Likkmee has a pagan sticker on my car....come out of a big flea market in bluff city tn to find two hell's angels waiting on me....we had an interesting discussion ...it took me a hot minute (about 30 minutes) to convince them i was not pagan's old lady moving in to set up a house or anything..i kept pointing out the other stickers...all in line with pagan's but not the club...

do i have to point out the wee ones cant be vaccinated yet...and most of the 7 to 12s are just finishing up their first two shots...

Penelope would you deny treatment to those unvax

or under vax

Nope. It's all about tribalism. Welcome to the downfall of the USA.
The down fall of the USA was close back on January 6, 2021 when trump released the hell dogs on our democracy. Luckily more intelligent and patriotic heads didn't allow trump to become a dictator. No matter what our religion or political party, we need to pray for and thank President Biden frequently for running trump out of town, hopefully forever.

The down fall of the USA was close back on January 6, 2021 when trump released the hell dogs on our democracy. Luckily more intelligent and patriotic heads didn't allow trump to become a dictator. No matter what our religion or political party, we need to pray for and thank President Biden frequently for running trump out of town, hopefully forever.
Such flowery, untruthful bullshit

And we thank him every day.

We thank him when we get gasoline for our cars.
We thank him when we pay our heating bill.
We thank him when we don't see too many products on the store shelves.
We thank him when we pay our grocery bill.
We thank him when we see an illegal foreigner running around on our streets untested and unvaxed.
We thank him when we read what's going on in Afghanistan.
We thank him for less healthcare workers being on the job.
We thank him for the largest hike in food stamps in history since the program started.

I don't know what your doctor told you, specifically because there's frequent misunderstandings of what doctors say and what people hear.

But the data clearly indicates that the vaccinated have less severe cases even from omicron.

If the vaccine has no effect on Omicron than how would the vaccines do that? The vaccine is not for a bad back, athletes foot, a cold, the flu. The vaccine only works on one thing, and that is the covid virus.

It lessens the symptoms of covid and Delta, but not Omicron because the vaccines don't work on this strain.

Do a google search for an LA Times article in which the headline and article justified why it was okay to mock the unvaxxed dead.

This virus has made it okay for the left to actively root for the deaths of their fellow citizens on the sole basis of a disagreement about a medical procedure.

Think about that and if you are not dismayed by it, then you aren't really human.

Is it ok to cheer when someone gets Covid?

Forum List

Back