No huge flower print dress?

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
A couple of months ago I predicted that the negro turn-out for Hillary would disappear.
I predicted that the negro voters would do what they did in 2014: Sit on the fucking porch.
I predicted that the more desperate Hillary got to got the negro vote she'd go to any lengths to pander to the negro voter.
Well so far I was wrong about her going to negro churches to have a photo op of her wearing a huge flower print dress with matching hat and gloves.
The bitch has already claimed she always has a bottle of hot sauce in her purse.
Now she's suddenly found out how delicious 'soul food' is.
What a fucking bullshit phony she is!
Hillary eats soul food to boost lagging black turnout - The American Mirror

I'd use any excuse to visit a soul food restaurant.
Why does eating regional foods get anyone excited about voting, anyway? Trump's been here 4 times and he hasn't ONCE gone to a baked bean supper. So I'd never vote for him.

Why does eating regional foods get anyone excited about voting, anyway? Trump's been here 4 times and he hasn't ONCE gone to a baked bean supper. So I'd never vote for him.
You prefer Hillary farting in your face?

A couple of months ago I predicted that the negro turn-out for Hillary would disappear.
I predicted that the negro voters would do what they did in 2014: Sit on the fucking porch.
I predicted that the more desperate Hillary got to got the negro vote she'd go to any lengths to pander to the negro voter.
Well so far I was wrong about her going to negro churches to have a photo op of her wearing a huge flower print dress with matching hat and gloves.
The bitch has already claimed she always has a bottle of hot sauce in her purse.

What food is big in your country? Sheep guts?

You prefer Hillary farting in your face?
I don't think she's even been here. Good Saturday night birth control, is what we always say about baked bean suppers.

What country is that?

Mmmmm.....probably Mud Bugs. And probably eaten by first sucking the head off and chewing on the little black eyes which are referred to as "redneck caviar".

YUP. That sums up what your priorities for choosing the next President are.
Well done.

OK cocksucker. What country am I posting from if it's not the USA?
Well asshole?
Let's see you make a fucking fool of yourself again.

YUP. That sums up what your priorities for choosing the next President are.
Well done.
sarcasm escapes you?

Pandering for votes via food, is that what this is about?

trump-taco-salad.jpg

trumppizza.jpg

cinnamon-hitler-0-600.jpg

donald-trump-pork.jpg

This is what it comes down to
Trump-eating-his-son-300-DPI-413x550.jpg

With the exception that his family won't save us from him.

This is the kind of Alt-Right Drumpfster that is Drump's base, folks.

OK cocksucker. What country am I posting from if it's not the USA?
Well asshole?
Let's see you make a fucking fool of yourself again.

Are you an immigrant?
You little cocksucker. I was born in Chicago.
Lived in Chicagoland.
Served in VN
You?View attachment 96655
Congrats on the Cubs!

A baked bean supper? Wow.. sounds enthralling...

Said no one ever.

A baked bean supper? Wow.. sounds enthralling...

Said no one ever.
You gotta grow up with 'em to love 'em. Like okra, I imagine.

A guy that full of beans 24/7 is hardly going to sit down to a baked bean supper.

Forum List

Back