Crooked Hillary Reverts Back To Ebonics

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
The diaper-wearing, colostomy-bagged, epileptic, lying, worthless criminal again shows us there's no basement to her pandering to blacks. Remember, this is a Yale-educated white-bread attorney worth $250M dirty dollars speaking:

“I gonna take a picture with Betty and her employees,” Clinton said in a video of the stop posted to YouTube. “We got to get a picture in front of your restaurant, with the sign or by the window.”

The day before, Clinton was at Betty’s Soul Food in Fort Lauderdale and spoke briefly with the owner before posing for pictures with several black patrons.

hqdefault.jpg

Hillary eats soul food, campaigns in churches to boost lagging black turnout - The American Mirror

Oh please tell me she didn't stoop to that level . Am I in the Flame Zone? Please tell me I am.

All of a sudden looking at Tom's picture I had a KC and the Sunshine Bands moment....

:lmao:

The diaper-wearing, colostomy-bagged, epileptic, lying, worthless criminal again shows us there's no basement to her pandering to blacks. Remember, this is a Yale-educated white-bread attorney worth $250M dirty dollars speaking:

“I gonna take a picture with Betty and her employees,” Clinton said in a video of the stop posted to YouTube. “We got to get a picture in front of your restaurant, with the sign or by the window.”

The day before, Clinton was at Betty’s Soul Food in Fort Lauderdale and spoke briefly with the owner before posing for pictures with several black patrons.

hqdefault.jpg

Hillary eats soul food, campaigns in churches to boost lagging black turnout - The American Mirror

I don't know where you got that picture but it's freaking hysterical. TY!

hqdefault.jpg

I don't know where you got that picture but it's freaking hysterical. TY!

Can you say photoshop?

Got a source link for the colostomy comment?

I did a quick google and found out that she does indeed have the bag.
You should try searching sometime. I almost posted a link but then I thought, If we keep doing things for the liberals they will never learn to do for themselves.
Consider this a learning moment. No need to thank me.

Feeling a little backed up are ya, Walt?
lol.gif

Forum List

Back