Liberals protest Democrat Charlamagne "Tha God" at Politicon for laughing about killing trannies

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
Charlamagne Tha God’s Laughter at Violence Against Trans Women Is More Dangerous Than He Thinks

"Put Molly all in her champagne / She ain't even know it / I took her home and I enjoyed that / She ain't even know it."

"I wish a bitch would turn down my marriage proposal. It's either yes or u die. Those are yo options. Not gonna embarrass me."

The first quote is a lyric Rick Ross rapped in 2013. The second is a 2016 tweet from comedian Lil Duval. Both men recently appeared on The Breakfast Club, a radio show hosted by Charlamagne tha God, DJ Envy, and Angela Yee and the backlash culminated with a protest of Charlamagne at Politicon this weekend in Los Angeles. Both men, with their previous history of advocating sexualt assault and misgoyny, delivered exactly what you'd expect on the show this week. The question now has become — should Charlamagne be blamed for what guests on his show say?

In most cases, a host would never be held accountable for their guests, but when it comes to The Breakfast Club, Charlamagne is often caught laughing along with the vile things that come out of his guest's mouths. During Ross’ appearance on The Breakfast Club, he was asked why he's never hired a woman to his music label and responded: “You know, I never did because I always thought that like I would end up fucking the female rapper [and end up] fucking the business up. I’m so focused on my business. I gotta be honest with you. You know, she looking good and I’m spending so much money on the photoshoots... I gotta fuck a couple times."...

...The incident that led to protests of Charlamagne, however, involved Duval joking about violence toward transgender women. Charlamagne first asked how Duval felt about Trump's recent ban of trans men and women in the military, which Duval tried to ignore. During the conversation, Duval and Charlamagne keep referring to trans individuals as "transgenders," which would've been problematic enough if they hadn't continued. DJ Envy asked Duval what he'd do if he met a girl who was trans and Duval responded: "That ain't a boy, that's a girl." Envy further pressed the situation by asking what Duval would do if he had sex with a woman, then discovered she was trans: “This might sound messed up and I don't care, but she dying.” Shortly after, Charlamagne said “that's a hate crime,” but Duval continued to go on about how in that situation he'd be “tricked” into being gay.

Envy then held up a copy of trans author Janet Mock's latest book Surpassing Certainty (which she'd promoted on the show recently), and was asked if he thought Mock was "pretty." "That n**** doing his thing," Duval said, misgendering Mock and prompting a fit of laughter from Charlamagne...

Also, Lil Duval doubles down on killing trannies who don't disclose that they're trannies:

Lil Duval Doubles Down, Says Transgender Woman Lying Would Cause 'Psychological Damage'

The liberal infighting continues. I love it.

Charlamagne "Tha God" is also a Hillary Clinton supporter. He's one of the people who was won over by Hillary Clinton carrying hot sauce in her purse:

Forum List

Back