No covid vaccine for ME.

Where the hell did you get that crazy bullshit from?

Vaccine was not available untill December 2020 and Democrats were always first in line to get a shot.

Dec 21st 2020:
e59457f4c1754d4048b4c63368100e3d1f-biden-vaccine.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

Decmeber 29th 2020:
24733cdfcdc840717e49b1ab4189104dc7-kamala-harris.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

And now that you are out of excuses go do the right thing and get your silly ass vaccinated.
Take your silly ass and go fuck yourself

OOOOOOOOOO
Aint that like gettin kinky with that stinky ?
I dunn recognified that word.
It were just afore I gravitetered.......from 7 th grade
Im guessing that you didn't think that your teacher was hot then...

Ugly fat balding guy was it?

Wrong. All three assholes specifically said they wouldn’t take “Trump’s vaccine.” Get informed.

They also said the vax couldn’t be made mandatory.
Wtf do you mean "wrong"??? I just showed you both Biden and Harris getting the shot in 2020, as soon as it became available. And yes, Trump was the president.

Yes there was some suspicions that Trump admin was trying to rush through FDA emergency use certification, but after it was actually approved Democrats, unlike a lot of Republicans, fully backed the vaccines.

Do you not believe your own lying eyes?

Last edited:
What for heavens sake is "religious" for you? It's your religious duty to get vaccinated and to try to stop in this way the spreading of the virus so your sisters and brothers are able to be more safe whose immune system is to weak or has to be surpressed.

Nope. Not a chance, why would you think you have the power to tell me what my Bible says and make me submit to something clearly antithetical to my beliefs?

Basicaly for political reasons, same ones the Democrats used in 2020 NOT to take the same vaccine under Trump. I am not under any circumstances taking this vaccine. Ever. Because Pelosi or Harris and the democrats refused it THEN for political reasons. No concern for public safety or health...
Why are you letting politics drive your medical decisions? That’s nutty. Why not just ask your doctor?

Nope. Not a chance, why would you think you have the power to tell me what my Bible says and make me submit to something clearly antithetical to my beliefs?

Bible says to not vaccinate and to keep spreading infections to others instead?

Really?

Bible says to not vaccinate and to keep spreading infections to others instead?

Really?

Stay in your lane son, you don't have the capacity to digest the complexity of the issue. You're a Fauci groupie, nothing more.

Wtf do you mean "wrong"??? I just showed you both Biden and Harris getting the shot in 2020, as soon as it became available. And yes, Trump was the president.

Yes there was some suspicions that Trump admin was trying to rush through FDA emergency use certification, but after it was actually approved Democrats, unlike a lot of Republicans, fully backed the vaccines.

Do you not believe your own lying eyes?
I know one thing, they’re all liars.

Perhaps it is time to address the "pure bloods" AKA people with no vaccines or previously infected with the virus. Obviously they do not want Covid, and obviously they have willingly refused to get vaxxed. So are these people the villains? They live their lives in fear from the vaxxed people that feel free to gather in large groups, even though these vaxxed people are known to be spreaders. They often must submit to horrible "mandates" that ruin their lives. Many choose to live as hermits attempting to get through this with the same health they had before Covid. Are these the "bad guys"? The selfish "filth" that so many are afraid of? Or could they be a group of clear thinking people trying to sort out fact from fiction? Cheers to the "pure bloods". They are an example of oppressed, innocent people that have been painted as demons. I don't like that.

What for heavens sake is "religious" for you? It's your religious duty to get vaccinated and to try to stop in this way the spreading of the virus so your sisters and brothers are able to be more safe whose immune system is to weak or has to be surpressed.

I am still posing this question: How do people without Covid, people who have recuperated from covid, both with natural immunity that kills Covid, pass on Covid to other people? Any earthly reason it is possible? Nobody here will answer this simple question. Not even Dr. Faulsi.

I am still posing this question: How do people without Covid, people who have recuperated from covid, both with natural immunity that kills Covid, pass on Covid to other people? Any earthly reason it is possible? Nobody here will answer this simple question. Not even Dr. Faulsi.
Fauci would easily answer it if asked… he would say the obvious answer, people who are not infected with Covid don’t pass on Covid to others. Those with natural immunity currently have a low reinfection rate. Why do you need Fauci to answer such a simple question?

Fauci would easily answer it if asked… he would say the obvious answer, people who are not infected with Covid don’t pass on Covid to others. Those with natural immunity currently have a low reinfection rate. Why do you need Fauci to answer such a simple question?
I don't need that quack to provide an answer. I'm asking the hard heads here to answer. I suppose their answer would be, "You carry it around in your hair and clothes like cigarette smoke. Just get the shot!"

I don't need that quack to provide an answer. I'm asking the hard heads here to answer. I suppose their answer would be, "You carry it around in your hair and clothes like cigarette smoke. Just get the shot!"
I just gave you an answer… so now what?

Forum List

Back