No covid vaccine for ME.

Most would think those who lie to themselves, like you did in this post, are the dumb ones.
Show me where I lied to myself?
I know you can't.
Perhaps it's the fact I exposed the stupidity of the nurses.
Bear in mind, these dopey bitches are caring for suck people. Little wonder people are dying. They'd be better suited to mowing lawns.

Anyone over 65 is likely to die anytime for a number of reasons. You have to do better than that.
anyone at any age has a probability to die for any reason, but the probability increases with age.

But this topic here is risk of being vaccinated vs unvaccinated: 65+ age is 9x likely to die from covid sickness, or we could say vaccinated is 9x times less likely to die for 65 and older.

anyone at any age has a probability to die for any reason, but the probability increases with age.

But this topic here is risk of being vaccinated vs unvaccinated: 65+ age is 9x likely to die from covid sickness, or we could say vaccinated is 9x times less likely to die for 65 and older.
I do not trust your numbers. Studies also show more vaccinated patients die. You cannot be sure of anything about Covid. They have made it impossible. Now it is just a power grab.

But getting the vaccine should be that persons choice. If they are 65+ and choose not to take that vaccine and remain at a higher risk than they have exercised their freedoms our country affords them.

Nope. Not a chance, why would you think you have the power to tell me what my Bible says and make me submit to something clearly antithetical to my beliefs?

Interesting answer from an anti-Christian. It was totally easy and clear what I said to you. And to protect sisters and brothers in god from dangers is anyting else than antithetical to the belief in Christ - it is essential!

Last edited:
I am still posing this question: How do people without Covid, people who have recuperated from covid, both with natural immunity that kills Covid, pass on Covid to other people?
Any earthly reason it is possible? Nobody here will answer this simple question. Not even Dr. Faulsi.

My problem: I don't understand what you like to say with this words, although I'm easily able to translate what you say here. What Covid-19 teaches us all is very simple: We will only be able to win if we stay together worldwide.

From my point of view I miss clearness in your "question" which you combine with an intrigant attack against the honorable person Dr. Fauci.

So let me try to give an answer.

(1) People without covid = people who are in danger to become infected (no immunity)
(2) People recuperated from covid = convalesced people who had a covid infection
(3) "natural" immunity (convalesced people) and "artificial" immunity (vaccinated people) are the same (perhaps vaccinations are better because of boost effects).

What I was absolutelly not able to understand is what you call "earthly reason". You seem to think some people are immune against covid-19 and others are not immune against covid-19 and this has something to do with "unearthly" reasons.

Where to begin with the answer? Best will be to begin in the year 2018. The virus "Sars-Co-V2" did not exist and covid-2019=covid-19 also did not exist. So no one was in this moment of world history immune against this virus.

How became people immune? Very easy:

(A) By an infection with this virus = the hard way with all full risks (although some people had not any problem)
(B) By a vaccination = the soft way with nearly no risks (and which works with nearly everyone)

Who became not immune?
(C) the people who never were infected
(D) the people who died because of covid-19

What you suggest seems to be to let everyone die, whose immune system is not strong enough to produce faster anti-bodies and defense cells as the virus is reproducing itselve within a body in titanic masses and is so killing the body.

What Dr. Fauci and many others - also I - suggest is to teach the immune system with a vaccination something about the virus - so the immune systems of this vaccinated people will react much faster. This is often the difference between life and death - between an harmless infection and a dangerous infection. Between a short sickness and a long sickness. Between some little scratches and an heavy injury.

Last edited:
But getting the vaccine should be that persons choice. If they are 65+ and choose not to take that vaccine and remain at a higher risk than they have exercised their freedoms our country affords them.
4St56C2.jpg

Yup, they have no basis for the positions they hold so they can simply ignore basic tenants like owning your own body.

Just like the left when they abandon that core value by pushing for mandates.
Also, isn't the vaccine a choice for our own bodies, and abortion is a decision on someone else's (the babies)? Not fair comparison. However, the left doesn't want mandates for baby killing that is almost certain death, but do for getting a vaccines for something that is death between 1-5%.

My problem: I don't understand what you like to say with this words, although I'm easily able to translate what you say here. What Covid-19 teaches us all is very simple: We will only be able to win if we stay together worldwide.

From my point of view I miss clearness in your "question" which you combine with an intrigant attack against the honorable person Dr. Fauci.

So let me try to give an answer.

(1) People without covid = people who are in danger to become infected (no immunity)
(2) People recuperated from covid = convalesced people who had a covid infection
(3) "natural" immunity (convalesced people) and "artificial" immunity (vaccinated people) are the same (perhaps vaccinations are better because of boost effects).

What I was absolutelly not able to understand is what you call "earthly reason". You seem to think some people are immune against covid-19 and others are not immune against covid-19 and this has something to do with "unearthly" reasons.

Where to begin with the answer? Best will be to begin in the year 2018. The virus "Sars-Co-V2" did not exist and covid-2019=covid-19 also did not exist. So no one was in this moment of world history immune against this virus.

How became people immune? Very easy:

(A) By an infection with this virus = the hard way with all full risks (although some people had not any problem)
(B) By a vaccination = the soft way with nearly no risks (and which works with nearly everyone)

Who became not immune?
(C) the people who never were infected
(D) the people who died because of covid-19

What you suggest seems to be to let everyone die, whose immune system is not strong enough to produce faster anti-bodies and defense cells as the virus is reproducing itselve within a body in titanic masses and is so killing the body.

What Dr. Fauci and many others - also I - suggest is to teach the immune system with a vaccination something about the virus - so the immune systems of this vaccinated people will react much faster. This is often the difference between life and death - between an harmless infection and a dangerous infection. Between a short sickness and a long sickness. Between some little scratches and an heavy injury.

Covid vaccine is a farce. Fauci is a phony and a very rich farce. People with natural immunity don't spread the virus. The vaccine does not provide immunity nor does it kill the virus. Become educated.

Last edited:
Covid vaccine is a farce.

What's wrong. It helps a lot.

Fauci is a phony and a very rich farce.

Dr. Fauci is an honorable man.

People with natural immunity don't spread the virus.

No one had anything what you are able to call "natural immunity" against the Sars-Co-V2 virus in 2018.

The vaccine does not provide immunity nor does it kill the virus. Become educated.

A vaccination trains the immune system to react much faster in case of a special virus - what means in case of covid-19 to react faster against an invasion from and reproduction of the Sars-Co-V2 virus.

In general you should perhaps first try to read and to understand what other people say to you instead to repeat endlessly your own brainwash. By the way: Good luck to you and everyone in your near when you will be infected from the Sars-Co-V2 virus.

Last edited:
They believe god not exists.

Ego

You are pathetic with this "You are pathetic. Grow up."

I love by the way "pathos" in the form of the following video - which shows very well to us what we don't miss any longer:

A person who believes in nothing is accused by godbotherer his ego is his religion.

How would an ego get a boost from believing in nothing?

I know you limited in expressing yourself but your childish remarks have no credibility when compared to logic.
Its makes no sense.
Why are you attempting to link a belief in nothing to a god? It's absurd. It's an oxymoron.

Interesting vid of a physician who had a victim of the Fauci Jab do an AIDS test after. The results are about 6:30 in and indicate AIDS-like behavior of immune function cells. Recall the fake, phony fraud and international terrorist Fauci began his career circa 1980 promising that AIDS would infect everyone and he needs mega taxpayer dollars to find a vaccine. And he was indeed successful at obtaining billions of dollars for the CDC/National institute of BULLSHIT, etc., you can see pictures of him dancing with true insurrectionist Pelosi and other qu33r, insurrection politicians. But most of the taxpayer billions was used to fund bizarre experiments such as the one that caused the Fauci Flu. Just an odd coincidence that the "vaccine" he insists everyone except household pets presumably on Earth should get results in pre-AIDS. Then again, the physician shows just one victim of the Fauci Jab. Maybe the disturbing results do not occur in all cases.

The fact that so many Fauci Jab advocates hope you as a normal person with a normal immune system which has probably encountered the Fauci Flu and defeated die from the Fauci Flu kind of shows the level of "satanic" brainwashing that is real and happening before our eyes.

Last edited:
A person who believes in nothing is accused by godbotherer his ego is his religion.

Not to believe is impossible. The question is whether it is real what we believe - or not. More philosophical: Is it possible that an independent objective truth is existing - although we are only able to discuss about intersubjective truth(es)? I say "yes" - but I don't know. You say "no" - and you also don't know.

How would an ego get a boost from believing in nothing?

What we call "ego" is perhaps indeed nothing else than only a delusion. In this case your question here would not exist. But if it exists then a nothing is not a danger for an ego. God could for example expect to change what we call "ego". If the ego is a delusion he could even expect to eliminate it. This could provoke a kind of instinct of self-preservation which nears the delusion "ego".

I know you limited in expressing yourself but your childish remarks have no credibility when compared to logic.
Its makes no sense.

Did you ever notice in your way to "discuss" that you always repeat only thoughtless pseudo-thoughts when you say endlessly "I am right - you are wrong".

Why are you attempting to link a belief in nothing to a god? It's absurd. It's an oxymoron.

Your problem is to think you reached the highest level of recognition. But what about if there is much more?

Last edited:
Zaago, define what you believe to be "God" and have you ever done shrooms.

Forum List

Back