Biden administration capitualtion has made America apear weak,vulnerable, throughout the World.

The Biden adminstration hasty withdrawl from Afghanistan, has made the American military appear weak. We can not show weakness to the international terrorist networks, this is very dangerous.

I would say giving into Iran in exchange for not a thing was the bigger big picture mistake. Aghanistan needed to be ended. It just needed to be such a poop show

I would say giving into Iran in exchange for not a thing was the bigger big picture mistake. Aghanistan needed to be ended. It just needed to be such a poop show
The Biden administration info on the current Terrorist threat is not as expansive or updated. They did not get proper intelligence with regards to the Taliban, and other terrorist groups in Afghanistan. It was an intelligence failure,and a political mistake to just exit Afghanistan with no worst case scenario plan. This could cause problems for America in the not to distant future.

Yes, with Democrats making military decisions, we are weaker. First to be a world power, you need to respect you military. The Democrats have never respected the military. The Democrat President is such a moron, the other day they showed him entering the capital building. While inside, without a cover, he was saluting. What a moron.

If the Democrat President does not even know when to salute, there is no way he knows how to be the leader of the Military.

The Biden administration info on the current Terrorist threat is not as expansive or updated. They did not get proper intelligence with regards to the Taliban, and other terrorist groups in Afghanistan. It was an intelligence failure,and a political mistake to just exit Afghanistan with no worst case scenario plan. This could cause problems for America in the not to distant future.

I am not sure if I would call it an intelligence failure since we had little intelligence on the ground to begin with as far as the final pull out. I stated somewhere before I think that Biden's missile attack on civilians was probably based on intelligence provided by the Taliban to off someone they wanted killed rather than real independent information.

America invents its own problems. So we surrender in Afghanistan. Now there is the issue of what will the Taliban do with its Uyghurs. China has predicated their cooperation as being contingent on the Taliban's approach to terrorism. China sees the Uyghur as terrorists. Do the taliban turn them over where they will be tortured? Do they not turn them over and know that China will be eyeballing them. The two countries do border each other. No matter what they do, Biden will try to turn this into an issue to up the cold war II.

The Biden adminstration hasty withdrawl from Afghanistan, has made the American military appear weak. We can not show weakness to the international terrorist networks, this is very dangerous.
'Mission Accomplished'

The DEMOCRATS' 'America is back!'

Forum List

Back