No covid vaccine for ME.

It seems that we have been neatly grouped into "sets" regarding "vaccination status"........ The boostered people. The twice vaxed people. The once vaxed people. The natural immunity people. The hybrids with natural immunity and vax. ..And finally,, the "Pure Bloods" which have not been infected and have had no vaccine. That kind of creeps me out.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Not taking this vaccine ever.
Not too far into the future there may well be a LOT of C-19 vaccinated folks that will be sorry that they ever took the C-19 vaccination.

Basicaly for political reasons,

You like to become sick on political reasons? ... Okay ... Ever thought about to speak with a totally unpolitical psychologist about your problems? ...

same ones the Democrats used in 2020 NOT to take the same vaccine under Trump. I am not under any circumstances taking this vaccine. Ever. Because Pelosi or Harris and the democrats refused it THEN for political reasons. No concern for public safety or health...

It's Religious for me. Not a chance I'll take it.

What for heavens sake is "religious" for you? It's your religious duty to get vaccinated and to try to stop in this way the spreading of the virus so your sisters and brothers are able to be more safe whose immune system is to weak or has to be surpressed.

Basicaly for political reasons, same ones the Democrats used in 2020 NOT to take the same vaccine under Trump. I am not under any circumstances taking this vaccine. Ever. Because Pelosi or Harris and the democrats refused it THEN for political reasons. No concern for public safety or health...

A grown mature person refusing it because you don't like the government..
How bloody stupid and ignorant are you then come on here and advertise your stupidity?
The did not refuse it because of trump. They rightly rejected the vaccine that trump was promoting as a quick fix snake oil to save his arse at the election. They have all since had the jab of one recognised by the CDC. Get your facts right stupid.

Do you believe it contains a microchip?
Maybe Chinese death potions?
Gate's plot to depopulate the earth?

No. None if that. Just plain stupid because I hate the government.
Are all republicans as dumb as you.

Remember, when you lose your job and can't fly to see your relatives, and can't go to the store, and all those other things you want to do that you had your chance and turned it down.

1. Look who's cheering for fascism

2. Sadly for your little shriveled up fascist heart, those things will never happen

There are so many reasons not to get the vaccine.
  • It does not work as originally promised.
What's wrong.
  • Boosters needed frequently
?
  • Only protects against the spike protein, and Delta mutated that already.
Wrong idea.
  • No long-term data on risks
What's nonsense. Which long term risks?
  • First-of-a-kind mRNA vaccine
In future all vaccines will be mRNA vaccines and much more mRNA medicaments will come.
  • All three vaccines developed with aborted fetal tissue
Wrong - and also absurde nonsense.
  • Possibility of adverse reaction, including heart trouble, for people who are perfectly healthy, including young males. Some reactions include lifelong disability or death.

Every medicine has risks - except it helps nothing all (... except honey).

Here are some side effects of a famous medicament which nearly everyone took in his life: heavy bleedings also brain haemorrhage, gastrointestinal problems including micro-beleedings into the intestine, also gastrointestinal ulcer, perforation of the stomach, intestinal rupture, sanguineous sputum and faeces, headaches, dizziness, disorientation, hearing handicaps, tinnitus, feverish exanthema, erythema exsudativum multiforme, hypersenstive reactions of the skin or the respiratory tract or the gastrointestinal tract or the cardio-ciculatory system, allergy, allergical shock, hypotension, dyspnoea, infections of the nascal muscous membrane, increased liver values, renal dysfunction, renal failure, hypoglycemia, gout attacks ... do you like ot know now the name of this "dangerous" medicine? I write it at the end.

• Healthy, low-risk individual
  • Already had COVID

There are also so many reasons certain people might want to get the vaccine.
  • Vulnerable
  • Worried about COVID
  • Not afraid of vaccines, what the heck
  • Caring for susceptible loved ones
  • Feel like it's a duty to help protect others
All of these reasons, on both sides, have some merit. I wish we could all understand that.

The risks and benefits from COVID and the vaccines vary by orders of magnitude for different people.

This is why it is so important to respect everyone's decision based upon their own unique circumstances. It's a very complicated subject, constantly changing, and the science is unsettled.

You do you, and I'll do me.

Thanks for your post,
Jim
The name is "Aspirin".

Last edited:
Remember, when you lose your job and can't fly to see your relatives, and can't go to the store, and all those other things you want to do that you had your chance and turned it down.
You going to enforce that?

Basicaly for political reasons, same ones the Democrats used in 2020 NOT to take the same vaccine under Trump. I am not under any circumstances taking this vaccine. Ever. Because Pelosi or Harris and the democrats refused it THEN for political reasons. No concern for public safety or health...
Where the hell did you get that crazy bullshit from?

Vaccine was not available untill December 2020 and Democrats were always first in line to get a shot.

Dec 21st 2020:
e59457f4c1754d4048b4c63368100e3d1f-biden-vaccine.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

Decmeber 29th 2020:
24733cdfcdc840717e49b1ab4189104dc7-kamala-harris.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

And now that you are out of excuses go do the right thing and get your silly ass vaccinated.

Last edited:
Yes, I have. This isn't religious. It's political. I wont take the same vaccine Kamala Harris wouldn't take a year ago and for the same reason: Politics. Not because it works or not. Besides the point.
That's insane

Where the hell did you get that crazy bullshit from?

Vaccine was not available untill December 2020 and Democrats were always first in line to get a shot.

Dec 21st 2020:
e59457f4c1754d4048b4c63368100e3d1f-biden-vaccine.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

Decmeber 29th 2020:
24733cdfcdc840717e49b1ab4189104dc7-kamala-harris.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

And now that you are out of excuses go do the right thing and get your silly ass vaccinated.
Wrong. All three assholes specifically said they wouldn’t take “Trump’s vaccine.” Get informed.

They also said the vax couldn’t be made mandatory.

Wrong. All three assholes specifically said they wouldn’t take “Trump’s vaccine.” Get informed.

They also said the vax couldn’t be made mandatory.
July 2020, 15 months ago, 6 months before the vaccine trials were completed and emergency use was approved by the FDA, Harris and Biden said they would not take the vaccine just because Trump was pushing it, all before FDA approval, BUT THAT THEY WOULD get vaccinated when the scientists and FDA gave approval.

With lefties in power, this was inevitable. If we never had covid or vaccine culture defining our political landscape, lefties would have found another way to achieve this.

July 2020, 15 months ago, 6 months before the vaccine trials were completed and emergency use was approved by the FDA, Harris and Biden said they would not take the vaccine just because Trump was pushing it, all before FDA approval, BUT THAT THEY WOULD get vaccinated when the scientists and FDA gave approval.
Yeah that makes a difference. Lol. Had dumb Don been re-elected they all would have opposed the vax, until big pharma promised them millions to promote them.

Yeah that makes a difference. Lol. Had dumb Don been re-elected they all would have opposed the vax, until big pharma promised them millions to promote them.
Save us the "they would have" self serving bullshit

It seems that we have been neatly grouped into "sets" regarding "vaccination status"........ The boostered people. The twice vaxed people. The once vaxed people. The natural immunity people. The hybrids with natural immunity and vax. ..And finally,, the "Pure Bloods" which have not been infected and have had no vaccine. That kind of creeps me out.
And now, if one hasn't had a booster, he reverts back to the unvaxxed status...

Forum List

Back