No covid vaccine for ME.

Not to believe is impossible. The question is whether it is real what we believe - or not. More philosophical: Is it possible that an independent objective truth is existing - although we are only able to discuss about intersubjective truth(es)? I say "yes" - but I don't know. You say "no" - and you also don't know.

What we call "ego" is perhaps indeed nothing else than only a delusion. In this case your question here would not exist. But if it exists then a nothing is not a danger for an ego. God could for example expect to change what we call "ego". If the ego is a delusion he could even expect to eliminate it. This could provoke a kind of instinct of self-preservation which nears the delusion "ego".

In my case what I believe is real because Religi on has never produced evidence to prove there's any God and you know that.
How could you possibly know if God could expect anything?
You know nothing about God or what he thinks. Why do you imply you have unique access to any ghost thoughts?
Who Do you think you are?

Did you ever notice in your way to "discuss" that you always repeat only thoughtless pseudo-thoughts when you say endlessly "I am right - you are wrong".

They are normally described as facts by rational people but that response is foreign to godbotherers.
I will always be right until proven otherwise.
You're extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and you have none.

Your problem is to think you reached the highest level of recognition. But what about if there is much more?

There is no more. There is no evidence of a higher being been presented for over 2000 years. If your God was so merciful and kind thecatrocitirs and deaths caused in his name would not have happened , which in turn indicates he doesn't exist.

It's absurd to think you have privileges only available to believers when you cannot prove such things. You have never had interactions with any God in your life but suggest his existence is without doubt.
That's what brings religion into question and results in people rejecting it. You are not a selected few. You're are delusional.

Zaago, define what you believe to be "God" and have you ever done shrooms.

I never define anything. I describe what I speak about. Your question suggests god is part of creation. But only Christians see this concrete element in Jesus the Christ and also in this case Christ is a single event which never was repeated and never will be repeated. And about such a single event we are not able to make theories. We can take it as this what it is (this means also: god is always new) - or ignore it.

There is no more. There is no evidence of a higher being been presented for over 2000 years.

"Evidence" means mathemtics or and/or natural science. In mathematics existst a prove of god from Kurt Goedel which is mathematically correct. And the subject of natural science is "creation" = "nature" (and culture) - and not "creator".

If your God

If God

was so merciful and kind thecatrocitirs

¿the atrocity?

and deaths caused in his name would not have happened , which in turn indicates he doesn't exist.

Because you are an atheist and you see the world in a self fulfilling form of your own belief.

It's absurd to think you have privileges only available to believers when you cannot prove such things.

I don't have any privileges.

You have never had interactions with any God in your life

... ¿are you sure? ...

but suggest his existence is without doubt.

I never said so. Indeed is the question whether god exists or not exists for me personally not an important question.

That's what brings religion into question and results in people rejecting it. You are not a selected few. You're are delusional.

The only thing you are really good in is to throw dirt on others, isn't it?

Last edited:
Zaango, respond to these observations of your response.

You never define anything?

Asking what your beliefs in regards to "the" God is up to you. I am not making any suggestions.

Jesus was a fake ass Jewish messiah (jews always need a messiah to save them from Whitey) who may or may not have existed, but the Kabbalistic Jews twisted it and used the character to convince White people to believe the idiotic plagiarized bullshit called the "scriptures" which has resulted in the demise and almost destruction of Whitey since Kabbalistic demons pretty much run the governments of the world.

You seem to define "God" as "always new." What do you mean by that?

I never define anything. I describe what I speak about.
That's just it. You cannot define anything you speak about. It's only a faith that equates to nothing.

Your question suggests god is part of creation. But only Christians see this concrete element in Jesus the Christ and also in this case Christ is a single event which never was repeated and never will be repeated.

Your God was part of creation. The same as religion created every myth and lie out there today.
You cannot assume gods existence is concrete when you cannot provide evidence. It's dodgy at best. It could be cemented in your mind but it's not concrete anywhere in the world.

And about such a single event we are not able to make theories. We can take it as this what it is (this means also: god is always new) - or ignore it.

Religion gives sceptics no alternative but to ignore it. It's a giant leap of faith and a complete dismissal of all the laws of nature and physics to contemplate wading into that cess pool of lies, deceit and hypocrisy.

Why are you not able to use the correct "phone number" 'zaangalewa'. This "name" isn't a name. It's a keyword.

respond to these observations of your response.

You never define anything?

Only in sense of a description.

Asking what your beliefs in regards to "the" God is up to you.

No. I have to justify nothing to you.

I am not making any suggestions.

You attack me.

Jesus was a fake ass

Now you are dead because I shot you down and I have to go to hell for this murder. Bye bye.

Jewish messiah (jews always need a messiah to save them from Whitey) who may or may not have existed, but the Kabbalistic Jews twisted it and used the character to convince White people to believe the idiotic plagiarized bullshit called the "scriptures" which has resulted in the demise and almost destruction of Whitey since Kabbalistic demons pretty much run the governments of the world.

You seem to define "God" as "always new." What do you mean by that?

Now you are dead because I shot you down and I have to go to hell for this murder. Bye bye.

Zaango, you are not going be to eternally punished for sucking my balls last weekend unless you accept Jesus! IMO you should be rewarded, you did a good job. :dunno:

Zaangolista, Jesus forgives you for what could be considered a fun thing if you accept him as your personal savior. :dunno:

My problem: I don't understand what you like to say with this words, although I'm easily able to translate what you say here. What Covid-19 teaches us all is very simple: We will only be able to win if we stay together worldwide.

From my point of view I miss clearness in your "question" which you combine with an intrigant attack against the honorable person Dr. Fauci.

So let me try to give an answer.

(1) People without covid = people who are in danger to become infected (no immunity)
(2) People recuperated from covid = convalesced people who had a covid infection
(3) "natural" immunity (convalesced people) and "artificial" immunity (vaccinated people) are the same (perhaps vaccinations are better because of boost effects).

What I was absolutelly not able to understand is what you call "earthly reason". You seem to think some people are immune against covid-19 and others are not immune against covid-19 and this has something to do with "unearthly" reasons.

Where to begin with the answer? Best will be to begin in the year 2018. The virus "Sars-Co-V2" did not exist and covid-2019=covid-19 also did not exist. So no one was in this moment of world history immune against this virus.

How became people immune? Very easy:

(A) By an infection with this virus = the hard way with all full risks (although some people had not any problem)
(B) By a vaccination = the soft way with nearly no risks (and which works with nearly everyone)

Who became not immune?
(C) the people who never were infected
(D) the people who died because of covid-19

What you suggest seems to be to let everyone die, whose immune system is not strong enough to produce faster anti-bodies and defense cells as the virus is reproducing itselve within a body in titanic masses and is so killing the body.

What Dr. Fauci and many others - also I - suggest is to teach the immune system with a vaccination something about the virus - so the immune systems of this vaccinated people will react much faster. This is often the difference between life and death - between an harmless infection and a dangerous infection. Between a short sickness and a long sickness. Between some little scratches and an heavy injury.

Here is an example of the vaccine mandate and how it's explained to the unwashed.

Zaangolista, Jesus forgives you for what could be considered a fun thing if you accept him as your personal savior. :dunno:

What for heavens sake do you have to do with Jesus the Christ? Nothing or nothing?

Last edited:
sysygsgsgsgsgsggssggdgegegegd.jpeg

You're out of ammo son. It was always gonna happen when you take me on. You don't have the smarts.

I corrected it the time before - this time I do not like to do it any longer. It's extremly idiotic from you to write your comments directly into the text which you quote. If someone likes to answer he has first to extract everything to separate it and to reload it again in a new comment. If you don't like to speak with other people then just simple don't do it - but do it not in the new-modern way of intentional ignorance, intrigance, arrogance and aggressions.

Last edited:
Here is an example of the vaccine mandate and how it's explained to the unwashed.

Only to make you something clear: This is not any joke at all. In the USA died more people because of covid-19 then had died in world war 1+2 together. And many are wounded heavily by long-covid.

And in general: I am a German - = "an alien" - and this video fits with nothing how I am used to live. It uses another emotional speech and mentality. No idea what to do with it. For me it's a torture to see such an empty busy hot noise.

Last edited:
Only to make you something clear: This is not any joke at all. In the USA died more people because of covid-19 then had died in world war 1+2 together. And many are wounded heavily by long-covid.

And in general: I am a German - = "an alien" - and this video fits with nothing how I am used to live. It uses another emotional speech and mentality. No idea what to do with it. For me it's a torture to see such an empty busy hot noise.

I know what you mean. Germans have no sense of humor. I've been married to a German for 60 years.

Oh! Here's one to tickle your fancy.

Q. Have you heard that Bosch has developed a new toaster oven?
A. Seats 40.

NOT SO FAST. One article does not a religion make. For instance, the Jehovah Witnesses do not allow medical transfusions. One could argue that injecting foreign blood and foreign substances could overlap in many areas. Further, the Child Abuse Prevention Treatment Act of 1996 legislates that there was no federal requirement that a child must be provided “medical service or treatment against the religious beliefs of the parent or legal guardian." It says nothing about those religious beliefs having to be organized.

These issues stem from a transfusion of blood, but we know that these vaccines are made in part from the bodies of fetuses which contained blood. Then there is also the Church of Christ.

Then there are the Mormons and Islam:

Let's not also not forget the Amish, Seven-Day Adventists, Hindus, Sikhs, and Christian Scientists:

Indeed, all of the following churches and movements have religious beliefs against some, most forms or all forms of medical care.
  • Followers of Christ
  • Faith Assembly
  • Church of the Firstborn
  • Christian Science
  • Faith Tabernacle
  • End Time Ministries
  • The Believers’ Fellowship
  • Jehovah’s Witnesses
  • Church of God of the Union Assembly
  • Church of God (certain congregations)
  • First Century Gospel Church
  • Full Gospel Deliverance Church
  • Faith Temple Doctoral Church of Christ in God
  • Jesus through Jon and Judy
  • Christ Miracle Healing Center
  • Northeast Kingdom Community Church
  • Christ Assembly
  • The Source
  • “No Name” Fellowship
  • The Body
  • 1 Mind Ministries
  • Twelve Tribes
  • Born in Zion Ministry

So don't try to blow your bullshit past us. That doesn't even preclude the existence of PERSONAL religions. Too bad the state only recognizes ORGANIZED religions. It is possible to have personal religious beliefs-- -- call them beliefs or faiths, but one cannot preclude their existence nor validity just because of the number of people attached to them.

And that doesn't even touch upon the fact that the state has no legal right to force a person to undergo a medical procedure against their wishes. Nor can any doctor make a summary conclusion that any given medical procedure is safe for everyone irregardless of personal circumstances! If they can force you to get a vaccine for something you don't want and might not even need, then they can force a woman not to have an abortion.

You can't have it both ways.

I know what you mean. Germans have no sense of humor.

Exactly. We are the only human beings without any form of humor. This makes it more easy to throw bombs on us and the Japanese.

I've been married to a German for 60 years.

Aha - and so she never had a reason to laugh. If she is still alive tell her what I say to her here: "Lass Dich impfen! Sofort! Dein Mann ist ein idiot, der keine Ahnung hat was er da gerade verbricht! Du bist in extremer Gefahr durch das Virus. Noch mal: "Geh impfen! Sofort!""

Oh! Here's one to tickle your fancy.

Q. Have you heard that Bosch has developed a new toaster oven?
A. Seats 40.

Otherwise 40 Jews had no place in a VW beetle. 2 in front 3 in the back and 35 in the ashtrays. And seriosly I have to say I have not to laugh at all about such jokes - it's more a feeling like frozen frustration in form of broken glas - because on one of the graves of one of my family members was written the joke "gased in Auschwitz". How much money do you pay now on your own free will to a charitable organisation of your choice because of your will to compensate your personal injury to try to teach a German like me something about humor, Nazi?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back