No covid vaccine for ME.

Lets get this straight, (just so we are on the same page here): The same party that OPPOSED taking this SAME vaccine a year ago (not for scientific or religious reasons) but political, lets see here: MANDATES you HAVE to take that same vaccine unconditionally and then ban questioning the reasons? Did I get that wrong? Yes?

Basicaly for political reasons, same ones the Democrats used in 2020 NOT to take the same vaccine under Trump. I am not under any circumstances taking this vaccine. Ever. Because Pelosi or Harris and the democrats refused it THEN for political reasons. No concern for public safety or health...
There are so many reasons not to get the vaccine.
  • It does not work as originally promised.
  • Boosters needed frequently
  • Only protects against the spike protein, and Delta mutated that already.
  • No long-term data on risks
  • First-of-a-kind mRNA vaccine
  • All three vaccines developed with aborted fetal tissue
  • Possibility of adverse reaction, including heart trouble, for people who are perfectly healthy, including young males. Some reactions include lifelong disability or death.
  • Healthy, low-risk individual
  • Already had COVID

There are also so many reasons certain people might want to get the vaccine.
  • Vulnerable
  • Worried about COVID
  • Not afraid of vaccines, what the heck
  • Caring for susceptible loved ones
  • Feel like it's a duty to help protect others
All of these reasons, on both sides, have some merit. I wish we could all understand that.

The risks and benefits from COVID and the vaccines vary by orders of magnitude for different people.

This is why it is so important to respect everyone's decision based upon their own unique circumstances. It's a very complicated subject, constantly changing, and the science is unsettled.

You do you, and I'll do me.

Thanks for your post,
Jim

Unlike covid, I actually knew people affected by polio. 1963. Real people in real time. Real Human beings in iron lungs and crippled forever, and that was real. Covid is like nothing compared to that. They didn't lock down and they didn't mandate vaccines then. This is just ploy, and it's pretty obvious what this IS.

Re: Religious exemptions

Please understand that people can be deeply religious and not believe exactly the same as any organized religion.

Religious beliefs for just about everyone also change over time. I guess you could say they are "fliud" like gender, ha!

People have life events like loss of loved ones or medical issues, etc. which can change their beliefs significantly in a short period of time.

Believing exactly the same as an organized religion is not required by the constitution.

If one says, "I have sincere deeply held personal religious beliefs which prevent me from complying with the vaccine/testing mandate," it's normally end of story. One must be offered a reasonable accommodation if not an undue burden on their employer, if one shuts one's mouth and does not say anything stupid.

No one has to explain their sincere, deeply held personal religious beliefs with their employer, nor should they, even if asked to. It is a fundamental right in America (currently).

The proper response to further query is "I'm sorry, my beliefs are quite personal. I only share them with loved ones or sometimes people who believe similarly"

Do not explain your religious beliefs to your employer, Who are they to judge? To judge your beliefs is to discriminate against you for your religious beliefs and it is illegal by federal law for them to do that.

If you get fired, a lawyer can help you formulate a rock-solid religious exemption consistent with your beliefs. Keep your mouth shut until then.

Regards,
Jim

Last edited:
Basicaly for political reasons, same ones the Democrats used in 2020 NOT to take the same vaccine under Trump. I am not under any circumstances taking this vaccine. Ever. Because Pelosi or Harris and the democrats refused it THEN for political reasons. No concern for public safety or health...
So you're risking your life for political reasons.

You won't be missed

Unlike covid, I actually knew people affected by polio. 1963. Real people in real time. Real Human beings in iron lungs and crippled forever, and that was real. Covid is like nothing compared to that. They didn't lock down and they didn't mandate vaccines then. This is just ploy, and it's pretty obvious.

So you're risking your life for political reasons.

You won't be missed
Nice sentiment. Liberals are all about go" crawl off in a corner and die if you don't agree with us". Nice, suave. sophisticated. Go fuck yourself.

The fact that you don’t know why a politically forced vaccine might be against a persons religious beliefs just means you haven’t read the Bible.
Oh, but I have. The only thing political about this vaccines is your resistance.

I got mine perfectly safe except for the third ear that is growing..::

The fact that you don’t know why a politically forced vaccine might be against a persons religious beliefs just means you haven’t read the Bible.
Yes, I have. This isn't religious. It's political. I wont take the same vaccine Kamala Harris wouldn't take a year ago and for the same reason: Politics. Not because it works or not. Besides the point.

I got mine perfectly safe except for the third ear that is growing..::

1633232608478.jpeg

Forum List

Back