No covid vaccine for ME.

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Basicaly for political reasons, same ones the Democrats used in 2020 NOT to take the same vaccine under Trump. I am not under any circumstances taking this vaccine. Ever. Because Pelosi or Harris and the democrats refused it THEN for political reasons. No concern for public safety or health...

In the true spirit of democracy our overlords ban...Put on the tin foil hats... lets see here...introspection or criticism of covid. Not say, flat earthers or damn, werewolves. Not the Illumanati or the Kennedy assassination conspiracy. Not the yeti or BD. Cooper. Just ban any taint, a mere question of the validity of Covid, like that isn't going to bring up more questions...?

Last edited:
Basicaly for political reasons, same ones the Democrats used in 2020 NOT to take the same vaccine under Trump. I am not under any circumstances taking this vaccine. Ever. Because Pelosi or Harris and the democrats refused it THEN for political reasons. No concern for public safety or health...
Remember, when you lose your job and can't fly to see your relatives, and can't go to the store, and all those other things you want to do that you had your chance and turned it down.

Forum List

Back