No Climate Change, Huh?

Exactly who in their right mind thinks today’s global climate is optimum when the most prolific period for life was when palm trees were growing in Alaska.
When Florida and the East coast is underwater.
I was at an east coast beach last week and I set the chairs and umbrellas out in the morning and they were 50 feet from shore. Went back in the afternoon and they were only 10 feet away. We need to do something about this immediately!

The problem is obviously a LAND SHORTAGE. We need to dredge the oceans and build up the land quick!

Last edited:
It's rising all the time.

Yes, for roughly the last 12,000 years. Ever since the last Ice Age ended. Despite the fact that Paleolithic Man drove very few SUVs.

flintstonescar.jpg

No Climate Change, Huh?​

Nope. My climate is just fine where I'm at. Just as it was last year and five years ago and 30 years before that! Maybe if California got rid of 50 million people or so and stopped sucking up all the electricity and drinking water, your climate might be better too. It's NORMAL for it to be hot and dry out west especially during certain cyclic seasons.
Exactly who in their right mind thinks today’s global climate is optimum when the most prolific period for life was when palm trees were growing in Alaska.
So are you trying to tell us Florida was never underwater before???

No Climate Change, Huh?​

Nope. My climate is just fine where I'm at. Just as it was last year and five years ago and 30 years before that! Maybe if California got rid of 50 million people or so and stopped sucking up all the electricity and drinking water, your climate might be better too. It's NORMAL for it to be hot and dry out west especially during certain cyclic seasons.

Truth is that the Spanish HAD Florida, first, and saw what a shithole it was and sold it to us cheap. Florida is nothing but everglades and alligators on a spongy mass of limestone a few feet above sea level which operates as a drainage system for the southeastern continental seaboard.

No Climate Change, Huh?​

Well, Obama bought a mansion on the beach, he knows it’s bullshit too.
And FYI, the ocean still hasn’t risen yet.
Both ways?

How much has that raising sea level cost taxpayers in Miami to control flooding?
Miami is inches above sea level, Dufus.
Inches?

Really?
72 inches above sea level to be precise.
How many feet?
Let’s see that’s a tough one.
72 divided by 12, carry the two, lift right eyebrow, ….. uh…..
6 Feet!
FYI: 3.09 feet high tide Thursday, so Miami will be 3 feet above sea level.
Want to do New Orleans now?
Yeah, let's do it and then factor in the raising sea levels and population displacement that you shrug off.
It is unknown if Plymouth Rock was the exact location the Pilgrams landed at in 1620, but we do know from documents it has been sitting on the edge of the water since 1715.
1624362905937.jpeg

No Climate Change, Huh?​

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/environment/article250781284.html

No Climate Change, Huh?​

What a total boondoggle.
Oh look, the ancient port of Caesarea built over 2,000 years ago! Where those people are standing is the dock the boats would come to.
1624376217965.jpeg

No Climate Change, Huh?​

Both ways?

How much has that raising sea level cost taxpayers in Miami to control flooding?
Inches?

Really?
How many feet?
6 Feet!
Yeah, let's do it and then factor in the raising sea levels and population displacement that you shrug off.

When the Obamas move out of their beachfront mansion, then you can worry.

No Climate Change, Huh?​

Both ways?

Inches?

Really?
How many feet?
6 Feet!

When the Obamas move out of their beachfront mansion, then you can worry.
And Lurch sell his mansions and private jets and move into a 900 sq ft condo with no utilities.

No Climate Change, Huh?​

What a total boondoggle.
Oh look, the ancient port of Caesarea built over 2,000 years ago! Where those people are standing is the dock the boats would come to.
View attachment 504349
Naturally occurring climate variation is one thing, rapid AGW caused by us is another.

Are we still using climate change or have we gone back to global warming or cooling or have we now come up with a fourth name for changing weather patterns? It’s hard to keep up as the terminology changes depending on what the weather is doing at the moment.
Looks like they will either need to come up with a man-made global cooling theory or just laser focus on "pandemics".

Are we still using climate change or have we gone back to global warming or cooling or have we now come up with a fourth name for changing weather patterns? It’s hard to keep up as the terminology changes depending on what the weather is doing at the moment.
Looks like they will either need to come up with a man-made global cooling theory or just laser focus on "pandemics".

Conservative already have a new theory for cooling....we're entering a solar minimum and things will be cooling any day now.....

No Climate Change, Huh?​

What a total boondoggle.
View attachment 504349
Naturally occurring climate variation is one thing, rapid AGW caused by us is another.
How much does man contribute:

5%?

10%

50%

75%

100%

???

No Climate Change, Huh?​

What a total boondoggle.
View attachment 504349

5%?

10%

50%

75%

100%

???
If (as you apparently believe) man is not the cause of the warming, where is your natural catalyst pushing CO2 levels?

No Climate Change, Huh?​

What a total boondoggle.
View attachment 504349

5%?

10%

50%

75%

100%

???
However, the science on the human contribution to modern warming is quite clear. Humans emissions and activities have caused around 100% of the warming observed since 1950, according to the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change's (IPCC) fifth assessment report.

No Climate Change, Huh?​

What a total boondoggle.
View attachment 504349

5%?

10%

50%

75%

100%

???
If (as you apparently believe) man is not the cause of the warming, where is your natural catalyst pushing CO2 levels?
I asked you a question how much is man contributing and how much is natural variations?

When you come up with an answer publish a paper because scientist want to know.

No Climate Change, Huh?​

What a total boondoggle.
View attachment 504349

5%?

10%

50%

75%

100%

???
However, the science on the human contribution to modern warming is quite clear. Humans emissions and activities have caused around 100% of the warming observed since 1950, according to the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change's (IPCC) fifth assessment report.
Liar

No Climate Change, Huh?​

What a total boondoggle.
View attachment 504349

5%?

10%

50%

75%

100%

???
I asked you a question how much is man contributing and how much is natural variations?

When you come up with an answer publish a paper because scientist want to know.
Keep reading...

No Climate Change, Huh?​

What a total boondoggle.
View attachment 504349

5%?

10%

50%

75%

100%

???
Liar
Analysis: Why scientists think 100% of global warming is due to humans | Carbon Brief

You can take it up with real scientists.

Forum List

Back