No Climate Change, Huh?

No Climate Change, Huh?​

Nope. My climate is just fine where I'm at. Just as it was last year and five years ago and 30 years before that! Maybe if California got rid of 50 million people or so and stopped sucking up all the electricity and drinking water, your climate might be better too. It's NORMAL for it to be hot and dry out west especially during certain cyclic seasons.
Exactly who in their right mind thinks today’s global climate is optimum when the most prolific period for life was when palm trees were growing in Alaska.

No Climate Change, Huh?​

Nope. My climate is just fine where I'm at. Just as it was last year and five years ago and 30 years before that! Maybe if California got rid of 50 million people or so and stopped sucking up all the electricity and drinking water, your climate might be better too. It's NORMAL for it to be hot and dry out west especially during certain cyclic seasons.
Exactly who in their right mind thinks today’s global climate is optimum when the most prolific period for life was when palm trees were growing in Alaska.
When Florida and the East coast is underwater.

No Climate Change, Huh?​

Well, Obama bought a mansion on the beach, he knows it’s bullshit too.
And FYI, the ocean still hasn’t risen yet.

No Climate Change, Huh?​

Have you told Barry and the Mooch? They’re gonna be pissed!

No Climate Change, Huh?​

Really, have you researched water levels in Miami or Italy?

No Climate Change, Huh?​

It's rising all the time.

No Climate Change, Huh?​

I was at an east coast beach last week and I set the chairs and umbrellas out in the morning and they were 50 feet from shore. Went back in the afternoon and they were only 10 feet away. We need to do something about this immediately!

No Climate Change, Huh?​

Both ways?

How much has that raising sea level cost taxpayers in Miami to control flooding?

No Climate Change, Huh?​

Both ways?

How much has that raising sea level cost taxpayers in Miami to control flooding?
Miami is inches above sea level, Dufus.

No Climate Change, Huh?​

And then the tide goes out.
How is it I had to walk 1/4 mile to get to the beach from a 2,000 year old dock?

No Climate Change, Huh?​

Both ways?

Inches?

Really?

No Climate Change, Huh?​

Both ways?

Inches?

Really?
72 inches above sea level to be precise.

No Climate Change, Huh?​

Both ways?

Inches?

Really?
How many feet?

No Climate Change, Huh?​

Both ways?

Inches?

Really?
How many feet?
Let’s see that’s a tough one.
72 divided by 12, carry the two, lift right eyebrow, ….. uh…..
6 Feet!
FYI: 3.09 feet high tide Thursday, so Miami will be 3 feet above sea level.
Want to do New Orleans now?

No Climate Change, Huh?​

Both ways?

Inches?

Really?
How many feet?
Let’s see that’s a tough one.
72 divided by 12, carry the two, lift right eyebrow, ….. uh…..
6 Feet!
FYI: 3.09 feet high tide Thursday, so Miami will be 3 feet above sea level.
Want to do New Orleans now?
Yeah, let's do it and then factor in the raising sea levels and population displacement that you shrug off.

The climate changes all the time. Cycles produce wet weather in the east and drought in the west and vice versa. What the crazy left doesn't seem to grasp is that the big ball in the sky, you know the one that ancients used to worship, is the source of life on earth. Americans who were convinced forty years ago by a failed politician turned "Jim Jones weather guru" who had no background in science have convinced themselves through faith alone that humans are the cause of drought in California. It's sad to say that Global Warmers are pitiful remnants of a dangerous primitive society that used to engage in human sacrifice to convince their followers that a drought could be reversed if you had faith in sacrifice and the sun gods.

Exactly who in their right mind thinks today’s global climate is optimum when the most prolific period for life was when palm trees were growing in Alaska. Well, Obama bought a mansion on the beach, he knows it’s bullshit too. And FYI, the ocean still hasn’t risen yet.
Really, have you researched water levels in Miami or Italy?

LEMMEE GUESS-- -- -- -- They are at SEA level, right?! :SMILEW~130: What do I win?

Earth is just amazing. We are even spontaneously pulling water molecules right from outer space!

In another century, Earth will be a water world with no land and mankind will be a fish!!
Soon after, we shall conquer all of the water in the solar system! Then onto the Stars! All Hail the Fishmen!! :texflag:

logo.png

Forum List

Back