Nikki Hayley Betrays Trump -- Is Her 2024 Presidential Run Over?

Romney in a dress.

Never liked her, slippery witch.

Nikki Hayley Betrays Trump

You mean you have to be a Trump Ass Kissing Fool. Trump Humpers will turn on and smear ANYONE that doesn't bow to Trump. The Trumplican is a cult, beware if he calls for a rally in Ghana.

Not at all. Trump was a useful tool so far as I’m concerned, nothing more. At best he’s slightly Right of center, not an Ideological Conservative.

You do not advocate for conservatism. You advocate for insanity.

How republican and conservative came to be associated with Trumpism is beyond me but they are not all one sameness.

I do not advocate for anything other than Hard-Core Traditional Ideological Conservatism. I detest the cowardly, wushu-wasn’t, Cody-in-the-middle conservatives that make up large parts of the Republican Party today.

The leaders of the GOP all need to dump Donny. There is no place for such lunacy in politics.

You’re absolutely correct. They need to dump Trump and EVERYONE to his Left (politically) and find a true Lifestyle Conservative who can walk the talk.

I'd suggest author, gunsmith, and swinger Michael Williamson, but there are several problems...topping the list, he's not interested.

Edit: and more importantly, he's not eligible. I just remembered he was born in Birkenhead, UK.

All you Trumpers do is self project...

The only person proudly fantasizing about someone's son running for president is you and your Trumper circle jerk teammates....

Care to show me links to this "wave" of Democrats wanting Hunter to run for president

I'll wait while you can't

I think you just plummeted into the sarCHASM...

always made up the majority of the republican party

As long as you swear off TRumpism I am alright with you

Trumpism hijacked conservatism and turned it loony

I have no use for Trump. He was far too Liberal for my tastes; and he doesn’t have the proper disposition for a political leader.

Again, most Dem voters are not easily moved by simple shit....

Now, that's some funny shit right there! The two party system doesn't give a rat's has on the candidates political position, they only care about the D or R after the name.

Thanks for the laugh.
Neat! So, do you think Trump could have won any office as a Democrat?
Yep, I do, he was a liberal Democrat years ago.
Then why didn't he run as a democrat in 2000? Or ever?
The Birther in Chief could not have won as a Democrat.

Again, most Dem voters are not easily moved by simple shit....

Now, that's some funny shit right there! The two party system doesn't give a rat's has on the candidates political position, they only care about the D or R after the name.

Thanks for the laugh.
Neat! So, do you think Trump could have won any office as a Democrat?
Yep, I do, he was a liberal Democrat years ago.
Then why didn't he run as a democrat in 2000? Or ever?
The Birther in Chief could not have won as a Democrat.

Maybe, maybe not, in my opinion he could have had he ran. He is a con man and will tell you what you want to hear. Clinton loved Trump before he ran against his wife.

He is a con man and will tell you what you want to hear.
Any politician can try to do that. But Trump has a handicap he will never shed: himself. His lack of anything resembling empathy, ethics, morality, class, curiosity, or compassion would have been immediate failure for him. He intentionally spoke to the worst in people. Trump the classical racist was never capable of connecting to liberals. His success is due to the fertile ground of angry white grievance. I doubt he would have had much success in any election before 2016. And he definitely would not have succeeded as a Democrat.

Nikki was always a self serving fence sitting snake. She was once one of the protected, token women of the Republican party. Trump promoted her national brand by naming her ambassador of the UN in spite of her establishment, semi RINO beliefs. So I don't think it's surprising that this phony would take the easiest political road, She's exactly the kind of person who wouldn't think twice about throwing her country under the bus if she thought it would help her electability.

What specifically policy-wise makes her a RINO? Suddenly you guys are throwing her under the bus along with other well credentialed hard core conservatives who don't support Trump.

"Former Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley issued stunning remarks breaking with former President Trump, telling Politico in an interview published Friday that she believes he “let us down -- we need to acknowledge he let us down,” Haley, who served in her ambassador role under Trump, said. “He went down a path he shouldn’t have, and we shouldn’t have followed him, and we shouldn’t have listened to him. And we can’t let that ever happen again. “When I tell you I’m angry, it’s an understatement,” Haley told Politico. “I am so disappointed in the fact that [despite] the loyalty and friendship he had with Mike Pence, that he would do that to him. Like, I’m disgusted by it -- and it wasn’t just his words," she added at the time. "His actions since Election Day will be judged harshly by history."

WTF Nikki?? First you betray the real Americans of South Carolina by siding with the libs and uppity ungrateful blacks by removing the Confederate flag -- and now you betray Trump; the man who is this country's current president by doing this?? This is why you can't trust those non-white foreigners, isn't that right Nikki?

Or should I call you by your real name; Nimrata...aren't you like a secret Muslim or Sikh?? which is basically the same thing anyway...and didn't your pops teach at some historically black college? You had a chance to be one of the good darkies Nikki, but you just ruined it and your chances of running for president in 2024....but maybe you can run 2028; if we need you for identity politics purposes.
Hayley was never on board....She's Dubya in a skirt.
and policy wise -- Trump was Dubya with a bad fitting suit stained with cheetoh dust...

But then again....Trumpers don't care about policies....
How many new wars did Trump start?.....How many pedos and human traffickers did Chimpola lock up?...When did Trump take a national emergency and use it as a cheap excuse to grow The State?

Yes, Trump has a slew of problems, but he's nowhere near the total neocon shitburgers that the Bushes are.

True. Trump just uses the state as a cheap excuse to grow his personal wealth.

"Former Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley issued stunning remarks breaking with former President Trump, telling Politico in an interview published Friday that she believes he “let us down -- we need to acknowledge he let us down,” Haley, who served in her ambassador role under Trump, said. “He went down a path he shouldn’t have, and we shouldn’t have followed him, and we shouldn’t have listened to him. And we can’t let that ever happen again. “When I tell you I’m angry, it’s an understatement,” Haley told Politico. “I am so disappointed in the fact that [despite] the loyalty and friendship he had with Mike Pence, that he would do that to him. Like, I’m disgusted by it -- and it wasn’t just his words," she added at the time. "His actions since Election Day will be judged harshly by history."

WTF Nikki?? First you betray the real Americans of South Carolina by siding with the libs and uppity ungrateful blacks by removing the Confederate flag -- and now you betray Trump; the man who is this country's current president by doing this?? This is why you can't trust those non-white foreigners, isn't that right Nikki?

Or should I call you by your real name; Nimrata...aren't you like a secret Muslim or Sikh?? which is basically the same thing anyway...and didn't your pops teach at some historically black college? You had a chance to be one of the good darkies Nikki, but you just ruined it and your chances of running for president in 2024....but maybe you can run 2028; if we need you for identity politics purposes.

I figured this was coming. You'll see Ben Sasse and maybe even Tim Scott do the same thing at some point. Setting up their 2024 run. It was inevitable. She has a real shot at the Republican nomination..assuming there still is a Republican party by then. :)

Nikki was always a self serving fence sitting snake. She was once one of the protected, token women of the Republican party. Trump promoted her national brand by naming her ambassador of the UN in spite of her establishment, semi RINO beliefs. So I don't think it's surprising that this phony would take the easiest political road, She's exactly the kind of person who wouldn't think twice about throwing her country under the bus if she thought it would help her electability.

What specifically policy-wise makes her a RINO? Suddenly you guys are throwing her under the bus along with other well credentialed hard core conservatives who don't support Trump.

Exactly. All the sudden she isn't loyal. Well, like it or not, even if Trump somehow magically runs again in 2024, Haley will be running against him. So will Sasse, and maybe Tim Scott and Ben Crenshaw.

He is a con man and will tell you what you want to hear.
Any politician can try to do that. But Trump has a handicap he will never shed: himself. His lack of anything resembling empathy, ethics, morality, class, curiosity, or compassion would have been immediate failure for him. He intentionally spoke to the worst in people. Trump the classical racist was never capable of connecting to liberals. His success is due to the fertile ground of angry white grievance. I doubt he would have had much success in any election before 2016. And he definitely would not have succeeded as a Democrat.

I disagree, the left loved him years ago, he partied with them all. I know several Democrats in 2016 that voted for him, you can pretend no one would fall for him but they did and at that time he was a Republican.

Forum List

Back