Nikki Hayley Betrays Trump -- Is Her 2024 Presidential Run Over?

"Former Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley issued stunning remarks breaking with former President Trump, telling Politico in an interview published Friday that she believes he “let us down -- we need to acknowledge he let us down,” Haley, who served in her ambassador role under Trump, said. “He went down a path he shouldn’t have, and we shouldn’t have followed him, and we shouldn’t have listened to him. And we can’t let that ever happen again. “When I tell you I’m angry, it’s an understatement,” Haley told Politico. “I am so disappointed in the fact that [despite] the loyalty and friendship he had with Mike Pence, that he would do that to him. Like, I’m disgusted by it -- and it wasn’t just his words," she added at the time. "His actions since Election Day will be judged harshly by history."

WTF Nikki?? First you betray the real Americans of South Carolina by siding with the libs and uppity ungrateful blacks by removing the Confederate flag -- and now you betray Trump; the man who is this country's current president by doing this?? This is why you can't trust those non-white foreigners, isn't that right Nikki?

Or should I call you by your real name; Nimrata...aren't you like a secret Muslim or Sikh?? which is basically the same thing anyway...and didn't your pops teach at some historically black college? You had a chance to be one of the good darkies Nikki, but you just ruined it and your chances of running for president in 2024....but maybe you can run 2028; if we need you for identity politics purposes.

Your racist diatribe is unworthy of serious response so..

1613180726644.png

Maybe she intends to switch parties and primary Sleepy Joe? This move shows her loyalty to the Democrat Brand, stabbing her mentor in the back as Trump says "Et tu, Haley"
Doubt it.....telling the truth about Trump isn't some impressive revelation for most Dem voters.....

Republican voters are the ones easily moved by simple shit
Trump supporters were moved by a PRESIDENT who actually did a lot of good for country--lowered medicince prices, didn't start any new middle east wars, beat back isis, lowered taxes, brought back jobs till the Chinese and dems unleashed their virus, brought peace to the middle east, finally solve the Israeli nightmare, raised the average household income, took care of the military and so much more......

OMG, the hits just keep on coming. Talk about drinking the Kool-Aid, too bad you can't back any of that bullshit up with facts.

Now we got Biden has 47 EO which do nothing but harm the US and has already cost us more jobs and raise energy prices....and lest we not forget because the sauds want ASSAD of syria gone, Biden is already setting the stage to set up some fake wag the dog event so he can abuse the power of the US to remove assad which helps the sauds and isis. How many millions will be displaced this time invading europe and the US as refugees, how many rapes and murder are about to happen as the globalists and Biden set this war.

Who are you suppose to be? The wicked witch of the east. Amazing how all you Trump Humpers have crystal balls and can tell us the future.

always made up the majority of the republican party

As long as you swear off TRumpism I am alright with you

Trumpism hijacked conservatism and turned it loony

I have no use for Trump. He was far too Liberal for my tastes; and he doesn’t have the proper disposition for a political leader.

That is what you say now that he isn't president anymore, but you Trump Humpers were so far up his ass you needed a flash light to see. Trump still dominates the Republican party why do you think Republican senators are spineless and cowardly.

I have no use for Trump. He was far too Liberal for my tastes; and he doesn’t have the proper disposition for a political leader.

That is what you say now that he isn't president anymore, but you Trump Humpers were so far up his ass you needed a flash light to see. Trump still dominates the Republican party why do you think Republican senators are spineless and cowardly.

It has nothing to do with Donald J. Trump at all. Its just that Republican politicians are concerned about telling more than 70 million loyal Americans to "fuck off" as they think it might hurt their electoral chances. It isn't Trump at all, but the voters they don't want to alienate. These politicians aren't stupid. If a senator commits to a "Trump-free" policy, will libs like you step forward to contribute and vote for Romney or Murkowski or anyone else? You know that you'd throw them under the bus.

It has nothing to do with Donald J. Trump at all. Its just that Republican politicians are concerned about telling more than 70 million loyal Americans to "fuck off" as they think it might hurt their electoral chances. It isn't Trump at all, but the voters they don't want to alienate. These politicians aren't stupid. If a senator commits to a "Trump-free" policy, will libs like you step forward to contribute and vote for Romney or Murkowski or anyone else? You know that you'd throw them under the bus.

So like I said Trump still controls these weak ass republicans who don't have the balls to tell their party Trump is and was wrong about the election and that this party needs to move on from him. Instead they are spineless and continue to allow him to control them, so they will never be respected as lap dog flunkies.

"Former Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley issued stunning remarks breaking with former President Trump, telling Politico in an interview published Friday that she believes he “let us down -- we need to acknowledge he let us down,” Haley, who served in her ambassador role under Trump, said. “He went down a path he shouldn’t have, and we shouldn’t have followed him, and we shouldn’t have listened to him. And we can’t let that ever happen again. “When I tell you I’m angry, it’s an understatement,” Haley told Politico. “I am so disappointed in the fact that [despite] the loyalty and friendship he had with Mike Pence, that he would do that to him. Like, I’m disgusted by it -- and it wasn’t just his words," she added at the time. "His actions since Election Day will be judged harshly by history."

WTF Nikki?? First you betray the real Americans of South Carolina by siding with the libs and uppity ungrateful blacks by removing the Confederate flag -- and now you betray Trump; the man who is this country's current president by doing this?? This is why you can't trust those non-white foreigners, isn't that right Nikki?

Or should I call you by your real name; Nimrata...aren't you like a secret Muslim or Sikh?? which is basically the same thing anyway...and didn't your pops teach at some historically black college? You had a chance to be one of the good darkies Nikki, but you just ruined it and your chances of running for president in 2024....but maybe you can run 2028; if we need you for identity politics purposes.
Hayley was never on board....She's Dubya in a skirt.
and policy wise -- Trump was Dubya with a bad fitting suit stained with cheetoh dust...

But then again....Trumpers don't care about policies....
How many new wars did Trump start?.....How many pedos and human traffickers did Chimpola lock up?...When did Trump take a national emergency and use it as a cheap excuse to grow The State?

Yes, Trump has a slew of problems, but he's nowhere near the total neocon shitburgers that the Bushes are.

True. Trump just uses the state as a cheap excuse to grow his personal wealth.

MomentB4Post.jpg

Her run was over as soon as she accepted a position in the Trump administration. I thought her smarter than this.

Smart girl... .. She shows some integrity and some spine.
Don't praise her too soon -- just a few days ago she was caping up for Trump....she is a typical Republican.......

She is trying to do one of the 2 political calculations that most GOP presidential hopefuls are doing....either make a bet that after the Trump era, the base will be looking for someone who is less Trump....which is what Nikki is doing...

Or like Ted Cruz and Josh Hawleys of the world.....they will make the calculation to be either the same level of crazy as Trump or be willing to go further......which in my opinion, the republican base will want them to go further into the batshit crazy realm....

I hope Nikki is better than that.

My guess is that Ms. Haley wants to lead the Republican Party to a permanent 2nd Place finish. Get firmly in the place position, but not agitate the mad dog liberals- they bite.

Keeping your distance is the key.

The libs always loved McCain and Romney and Alf Landon because they were Republicans who "knew their place"
If the "libs" love McCain and Romney -- why didn't the "libs" nominate them to be their presidential candidate??

Libs got the Republican Party to nominate those fellows- as they were recognized as good-sport losers who would take a schlonging and not squeal like a pig.
So the libs are so powerful that they can force republican voters to vote for the candidates libs tell them to vote for??

Do you understand how much of a weak cuck you paint republican voters out to be??

Its not "Republican voters", but the Republican Establishment that generally determines the nominees. And they are well satisfied with a 2nd place finish.
in 2016 there were like 928272 people running for the GOP nomination.....
View attachment 456318

Are you saying out of all of them -- none of the "awesome conservatives" you like were allowed to run??

I tell you what......you name for me right now the guy or gal you think should be the "true conservative" nominee in 2024.....and I guarantee you that you will be trashing him or her in less than a year....

If Donald J Trump doesn't run, the GOP should nominate Donald J. Trump, Jr.
Why?

Because you believe in a monarchy?

Sure does seem that way. How utterly pathetic.

Not 70 million.. More like 25 million.

So you think that Trump got 45 million fraudulent votes? Any proof of that?

So you think that Trump got 45 million fraudulent votes? Any proof of that?

Why? Trump Humpers have shown us any proof of any.

It's telling that trump Qultists go on about betrayal of trump...........................nothing about loyalty or betrayal of our country and our Constitution.

It's telling that trump Qultists go on about betrayal of trump...........................nothing about loyalty or betrayal of our country and our Constitution.

That's because they don't care about the country and Constitution, only getting reelected.

That's because they don't care about the country and Constitution, only getting reelected.

If the Republicans tell their base to "fuck off" by voting to convict, they don't have a party anymore and America is a de facto one party state.

I disagree, the left loved him years ago, he partied with them all.
What a very odd thing to say. "The left"...."all".... I think you confuse politicians wanting the gullible Donnie to write checks with 60 million voters. At best.

Once everyone realized he was a deadbeat living on loans...seeya. That's when Russia and Deutsche Bank said, "Hello Donnie, you look nice today. "

Nobody ever "loved" Donnie until birtherism. He was a running joke for decades. And we know who started loving him then.

Last edited:

If the Republicans tell their base to "fuck off" by voting to convict, they don't have a party anymore and America is a de facto one party state.

It is two parties now, Democrats and Trumplicans. I would respect these cowards more if they grew a pair and stood up for the country and Constitution instead of cowering to a man and worrying about whether they get reelected or not.

I like calm, stoic leaders. Hayley fits the bill. I could vote for her instead of having to sit it out loud me this last election.

Forum List

Back