Nikki Hayley Betrays Trump -- Is Her 2024 Presidential Run Over?

"Former Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley issued stunning remarks breaking with former President Trump, telling Politico in an interview published Friday that she believes he “let us down -- we need to acknowledge he let us down,” Haley, who served in her ambassador role under Trump, said. “He went down a path he shouldn’t have, and we shouldn’t have followed him, and we shouldn’t have listened to him. And we can’t let that ever happen again. “When I tell you I’m angry, it’s an understatement,” Haley told Politico. “I am so disappointed in the fact that [despite] the loyalty and friendship he had with Mike Pence, that he would do that to him. Like, I’m disgusted by it -- and it wasn’t just his words," she added at the time. "His actions since Election Day will be judged harshly by history."

WTF Nikki?? First you betray the real Americans of South Carolina by siding with the libs and uppity ungrateful blacks by removing the Confederate flag -- and now you betray Trump; the man who is this country's current president by doing this?? This is why you can't trust those non-white foreigners, isn't that right Nikki?

Or should I call you by your real name; Nimrata...aren't you like a secret Muslim or Sikh?? which is basically the same thing anyway...and didn't your pops teach at some historically black college? You had a chance to be one of the good darkies Nikki, but you just ruined it and your chances of running for president in 2024....but maybe you can run 2028; if we need you for identity politics purposes.

Smart girl... .. She shows some integrity and some spine.
Don't praise her too soon -- just a few days ago she was caping up for Trump....she is a typical Republican.......

She is trying to do one of the 2 political calculations that most GOP presidential hopefuls are doing....either make a bet that after the Trump era, the base will be looking for someone who is less Trump....which is what Nikki is doing...

Or like Ted Cruz and Josh Hawleys of the world.....they will make the calculation to be either the same level of crazy as Trump or be willing to go further......which in my opinion, the republican base will want them to go further into the batshit crazy realm....

I hope Nikki is better than that.

My guess is that Ms. Haley wants to lead the Republican Party to a permanent 2nd Place finish. Get firmly in the place position, but not agitate the mad dog liberals- they bite.

Keeping your distance is the key.

The libs always loved McCain and Romney and Alf Landon because they were Republicans who "knew their place"
If the "libs" love McCain and Romney -- why didn't the "libs" nominate them to be their presidential candidate??

Libs got the Republican Party to nominate those fellows- as they were recognized as good-sport losers who would take a schlonging and not squeal like a pig.
So the libs are so powerful that they can force republican voters to vote for the candidates libs tell them to vote for??

Do you understand how much of a weak cuck you paint republican voters out to be??

Its not "Republican voters", but the Republican Establishment that generally determines the nominees. And they are well satisfied with a 2nd place finish.
in 2016 there were like 928272 people running for the GOP nomination.....
View attachment 456318

Are you saying out of all of them -- none of the "awesome conservatives" you like were allowed to run??

I tell you what......you name for me right now the guy or gal you think should be the "true conservative" nominee in 2024.....and I guarantee you that you will be trashing him or her in less than a year....

If Donald J Trump doesn't run, the GOP should nominate Donald J. Trump, Jr.
Why?

Because you believe in a monarchy?

No, because Donald J. Trump Jr. has proven himself capable and is a key member of the new generation of conservative leaders.

"Former Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley issued stunning remarks breaking with former President Trump, telling Politico in an interview published Friday that she believes he “let us down -- we need to acknowledge he let us down,” Haley, who served in her ambassador role under Trump, said. “He went down a path he shouldn’t have, and we shouldn’t have followed him, and we shouldn’t have listened to him. And we can’t let that ever happen again. “When I tell you I’m angry, it’s an understatement,” Haley told Politico. “I am so disappointed in the fact that [despite] the loyalty and friendship he had with Mike Pence, that he would do that to him. Like, I’m disgusted by it -- and it wasn’t just his words," she added at the time. "His actions since Election Day will be judged harshly by history."

WTF Nikki?? First you betray the real Americans of South Carolina by siding with the libs and uppity ungrateful blacks by removing the Confederate flag -- and now you betray Trump; the man who is this country's current president by doing this?? This is why you can't trust those non-white foreigners, isn't that right Nikki?

Or should I call you by your real name; Nimrata...aren't you like a secret Muslim or Sikh?? which is basically the same thing anyway...and didn't your pops teach at some historically black college? You had a chance to be one of the good darkies Nikki, but you just ruined it and your chances of running for president in 2024....but maybe you can run 2028; if we need you for identity politics purposes.

She's done

Don't praise her too soon -- just a few days ago she was caping up for Trump....she is a typical Republican.......

She is trying to do one of the 2 political calculations that most GOP presidential hopefuls are doing....either make a bet that after the Trump era, the base will be looking for someone who is less Trump....which is what Nikki is doing...

Or like Ted Cruz and Josh Hawleys of the world.....they will make the calculation to be either the same level of crazy as Trump or be willing to go further......which in my opinion, the republican base will want them to go further into the batshit crazy realm....

My guess is that Ms. Haley wants to lead the Republican Party to a permanent 2nd Place finish. Get firmly in the place position, but not agitate the mad dog liberals- they bite.

The libs always loved McCain and Romney and Alf Landon because they were Republicans who "knew their place"
If the "libs" love McCain and Romney -- why didn't the "libs" nominate them to be their presidential candidate??

Libs got the Republican Party to nominate those fellows- as they were recognized as good-sport losers who would take a schlonging and not squeal like a pig.
So the libs are so powerful that they can force republican voters to vote for the candidates libs tell them to vote for??

Do you understand how much of a weak cuck you paint republican voters out to be??

Its not "Republican voters", but the Republican Establishment that generally determines the nominees. And they are well satisfied with a 2nd place finish.
View attachment 456318

Are you saying out of all of them -- none of the "awesome conservatives" you like were allowed to run??

I tell you what......you name for me right now the guy or gal you think should be the "true conservative" nominee in 2024.....and I guarantee you that you will be trashing him or her in less than a year....

Why?

Because you believe in a monarchy?

No, because Donald J. Trump Jr. has proven himself capable and is a key member of the new generation of conservative leaders.
Troll someone else with that bullshit

If Haley wins the Republican nomination for the 2024 election, will Trumpsters vote for her?

I say yes.
What do you think that Ms. Haley is even interested in earning the votes of all the little Trumpsters?

She can finish a comfortable 2nd without them, and that's her goal.

Would you vote for her in 2024 if it came down to Haley vs. Biden or Harris?

She's done
So when you say she's done, are you saying she had a start??

If whatever it was that made some Trumpers support her in the first place is over with just because she didn't bow down to Trump in every way -- that means the only reason they supported her was based on one guy.....

But its odd....because no one is willing to bow down to Trump like Lady G.....but I don't see yall pushing him in 2024...hmmm....is he not manly enough for you??

z_gop.0066 (47).jpg

If Haley wins the Republican nomination for the 2024 election, will Trumpsters vote for her?

I say yes.
What do you think that Ms. Haley is even interested in earning the votes of all the little Trumpsters?

I'd decline to vote in that situation. Haley is running on the platform that Trumpsters have no place in the Republican Party. She doesn't want my vote, and I'm willing to honor that.

View attachment 456318

I tell you what......you name for me right now the guy or gal you think should be the "true conservative" nominee in 2024.....and I guarantee you that you will be trashing him or her in less than a year.
Chelsea Clinton would wipe the floor with him.

Well, hard to say about Haley’s future. I think she is a pretty smart cookie, and is smart to make this move. Haley is triangulating. She is the Republican face of the “New South.” She can claim she loyally supported Trump, left the administration with his blessing, and only criticized him when he tragically erred at the very end.

By 2024 Trump’s star will have faded greatly. Trump may end morbidly depressed, angrier and even nuttier than he is today. Trumpsters may follow their hero into a new “Patriot” Party. Anything is possible with that lunatic, as with his genuine cult followers. Some frustrated extreme rightists may also commit more domestic terrorism in the interim, which may also discredit Trumpism and the insurrectionary right.

I agree with Polishprince (a rare thing) when he says “Haley's chance of getting the GOP nomination is actually on the ascendancy.” But he is also right that she cannot win the Presidency without many Trump voters. A Haley/Pompeo slate could win in 2024 if the post-Covid economic recovery stalls, or if the Dems run into other (perhaps international) problems. Of course the Repubs may just continue to commit suicide and make it easier for the Dems to solidify their gains.

This is a crazy country and I haven’t high expectations either way. Our nation just showed it cannot even defend its own Congress against a rabble of insurrectionists. It cannot even convict the mastermind of that putsch. Ideological and social and class divisions of all sorts are rampant among our people and are not going away anytime soon. Bald corporate power and corruption in Wall Street, among crony capitalists, and in politics has never been greater. How can such a nation regain its balance, let alone inspire confidence in the wider world?

Last edited:

I say yes.

I'd decline to vote in that situation. Haley is running on the platform that Trumpsters have no place in the Republican Party. She doesn't want my vote, and I'm willing to honor that.
I thought Trumpers were Republicans....

did I miss something

View attachment 456318

I tell you what......you name for me right now the guy or gal you think should be the "true conservative" nominee in 2024.....and I guarantee you that you will be trashing him or her in less than a year.

The Clintons are history. Sleepy Joe's successor is his beloved son, Hunter.

View attachment 456318

All you Trumpers do is self project...

The only person proudly fantasizing about someone's son running for president is you and your Trumper circle jerk teammates....

Care to show me links to this "wave" of Democrats wanting Hunter to run for president

I'll wait while you can't

View attachment 456318

All you Trumpers do is self project...

The only person proudly fantasizing about someone's son running for president is you and your Trumper circle jerk teammates....

Care to show me links to this "wave" of Democrats wanting Hunter to run for president

I'll wait while you can't

If Sleepy Joe is smart, he'd name Hunter as Secretary of the Navy because of his proud Naval Tradition. So he'll have experience. If he doesn't want that Hunter would make a good leader of BATF or the DEA, or perhaps Drug Czar.

The dems worked with Iran and the CCP to steal the 2020 Election -- and she talks about Trump?

L]I agree with her. I don't see how the Republicans can go down the Trump rabbit hole, when they have people like her and Pence willing to work to return some dignity to the party.

She and Pence have no dignity. They sold out their party to try and appear “normal”. “Normal” will no longer garner you support in the Republican Party. You need to be Extraordinary to advance in the Republican Party.

Haley fails the first test for Presidential opportunity... she has tits and a ****. She doesn’t have a cock. Therefore she isn’t qualified.

You mean you have to be a Trump Ass Kissing Fool. Trump Humpers will turn on and smear ANYONE that doesn't bow to Trump. The Trumplican is a cult, beware if he calls for a rally in Ghana.

Again, most Dem voters are not easily moved by simple shit....

Now, that's some funny shit right there! The two party system doesn't give a rat's has on the candidates political position, they only care about the D or R after the name.

Thanks for the laugh.

The leaders of the GOP all need to dump Donny. There is no place for such lunacy in politics.

You’re absolutely correct. They need to dump Trump and EVERYONE to his Left (politically) and find a true Lifestyle Conservative who can walk the talk.

You do not advocate for conservatism. You advocate for insanity.

How republican and conservative came to be associated with Trumpism is beyond me but they are not all one sameness.

Forum List

Back