Nikki Hayley Betrays Trump -- Is Her 2024 Presidential Run Over?

I just watched an interview with Nikki Haley on Fox News.

She said if Trump is running she will not enter the race. She claims she is loyal to Trump and a friend.

In my opinion Haley would make a great VP candidate if Trump runs and a excellent Presidential candidate if Trump doesn’t run. I wouldn’t mind seeing a DeSantis/Haley ticket either. I definitely don’t want to see any more of the useless Bush dynasty running for President or any of the wimpy republican political establishment.

Nikki Haley says she won't run against Trump if he mounts presidential bid in 2024

I just watched an interview with Nikki Haley on Fox News.

She said if Trump is running she will not enter the race. She claims she is loyal to Trump and a friend.

In my opinion Haley would make a great VP candidate if Trump runs and a excellent Presidential candidate if Trump doesn’t run. I wouldn’t mind seeing a DeSantis/Haley ticket either. I definitely don’t want to see any more of the useless Bush dynasty running for President or any of the wimpy republican political establishment.

Nikki Haley says she won't run against Trump if he mounts presidential bid in 2024
I don't think ahe would go that far and run with the mentally ill slob on the same ticket and ruin her career forever.

Forum List

Back