Nikki Hayley Betrays Trump -- Is Her 2024 Presidential Run Over?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Former Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley issued stunning remarks breaking with former President Trump, telling Politico in an interview published Friday that she believes he “let us down -- we need to acknowledge he let us down,” Haley, who served in her ambassador role under Trump, said. “He went down a path he shouldn’t have, and we shouldn’t have followed him, and we shouldn’t have listened to him. And we can’t let that ever happen again. “When I tell you I’m angry, it’s an understatement,” Haley told Politico. “I am so disappointed in the fact that [despite] the loyalty and friendship he had with Mike Pence, that he would do that to him. Like, I’m disgusted by it -- and it wasn’t just his words," she added at the time. "His actions since Election Day will be judged harshly by history."

WTF Nikki?? First you betray the real Americans of South Carolina by siding with the libs and uppity ungrateful blacks by removing the Confederate flag -- and now you betray Trump; the man who is this country's current president by doing this?? This is why you can't trust those non-white foreigners, isn't that right Nikki?

Or should I call you by your real name; Nimrata...aren't you like a secret Muslim or Sikh?? which is basically the same thing anyway...and didn't your pops teach at some historically black college? You had a chance to be one of the good darkies Nikki, but you just ruined it and your chances of running for president in 2024....but maybe you can run 2028; if we need you for identity politics purposes.

"Former Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley issued stunning remarks breaking with former President Trump, telling Politico in an interview published Friday that she believes he “let us down -- we need to acknowledge he let us down,” Haley, who served in her ambassador role under Trump, said. “He went down a path he shouldn’t have, and we shouldn’t have followed him, and we shouldn’t have listened to him. And we can’t let that ever happen again. “When I tell you I’m angry, it’s an understatement,” Haley told Politico. “I am so disappointed in the fact that [despite] the loyalty and friendship he had with Mike Pence, that he would do that to him. Like, I’m disgusted by it -- and it wasn’t just his words," she added at the time. "His actions since Election Day will be judged harshly by history."

WTF Nikki?? First you betray the real Americans of South Carolina by siding with the libs and uppity ungrateful blacks by removing the Confederate flag -- and now you betray Trump; the man who is this country's current president by doing this?? This is why you can't trust those non-white foreigners, isn't that right Nikki?

Or should I call you by your real name; Nimrata...aren't you like a secret Muslim or Sikh?? which is basically the same thing anyway...and didn't your pops teach at some historically black college? You had a chance to be one of the good darkies Nikki, but you just ruined it and your chances of running for president in 2024....but maybe you can run 2028; if we need you for identity politics purposes.
I agree with her. I don't see how the Republicans can go down the Trump rabbit hole, when they have people like her and Pence willing to work to return some dignity to the party.

I agree with her. I don't see how the Republicans can go down the Trump rabbit hole, when they have people like her and Pence willing to work to return some dignity to the party.
They can do it the same way they have been doing it for the past 40 years...

Just find some more goofy culture war grievances to distract people with while offering ZERO policy solutions to the major shit...

They can do it the same way they have been doing it for the past 40 years...Just find some more goofy culture war grievances to distract people with while offering ZERO policy solutions to the major shit...
The Trumpistas do be tenacious.

Maybe she intends to switch parties and primary Sleepy Joe? This move shows her loyalty to the Democrat Brand, stabbing her mentor in the back as Trump says "Et tu, Haley"
Doubt it.....telling the truth about Trump isn't some impressive revelation for most Dem voters.....

Republican voters are the ones easily moved by simple shit

Nikki was always a self serving fence sitting snake. She was once one of the protected, token women of the Republican party. Trump promoted her national brand by naming her ambassador of the UN in spite of her establishment, semi RINO beliefs. So I don't think it's surprising that this phony would take the easiest political road, She's exactly the kind of person who wouldn't think twice about throwing her country under the bus if she thought it would help her electability.

You are pushing for Haley's nomination in 2024. Would you actually VOTE for her against Sleepy Joe and/or the Hoe? Or do you just recognize her as an easy mark?

The duopoly has no dignity. Hasnt in generations.
There is no dignity to "return"

Nikki was always a self serving fence sitting snake. She was once one of the protected, token women of the Republican party. Trump promoted her national brand by naming her ambassador of the UN in spite of her establishment, semi RINO beliefs. So I don't think it's surprising that this phony would take the easiest political road, She's exactly the kind of person who wouldn't think twice about throwing her country under the bus if it she thought it would help her electability.
If Trump is still president (according to Trump cultists) -- and if Trump is the most admired and loved President in American history -- why would coming out against him be the "easiest political road"??

Maybe she intends to switch parties and primary Sleepy Joe? This move shows her loyalty to the Democrat Brand, stabbing her mentor in the back as Trump says "Et tu, Haley"
Doubt it.....telling the truth about Trump isn't some impressive revelation for most Dem voters.....

The number of turncoat Republicans ready to kiss your liberal heinie is legion, Biff. It isn't the question as to how impressed D Voters are, but how gullible Ultramoderate Republican politicians are.

You forgot Charlie Crist, Linc Chafee, Jim "Judas" Jeffords or Arlen Sphincter already?

The number of turncoat Republicans ready to kiss your liberal heinie is legion, Biff. It isn't the question as to how impressed D Voters are, but how gullible Ultramoderate Republican politicians are.

You forgot Charlie Crist, Linc Chafee, Jim "Judas" Jeffords or Arlen Sphincter already?
So again...

Why are Republican voters so easily moved by simple shit??

Trump is the one who put these people in cabinet and his inner circles -- and you morons cheered him every step of the way.....

Mike Pence
Jeff Sessions
Michael Cohen
Rex Tillerson
Steve Bannon
Anthony Scaramucci
etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc

I thought he hired the best people??

Now when Republicans expose themselves as being Republicans, yall whine about it?

You are pushing for Haley's nomination in 2024. Would you actually VOTE for her against Sleepy Joe and/or the Hoe? Or do you just recognize her as an easy mark?
I recognize her first as a fellow American going through a trying time.

Politicians run from each other all the time.... especially if you want to run for President. We see this in both Parties.

Niki Haley as the Republican nominee in ‘24 would remove the gender and brown card entitlement constantly pushed by Democrats and/or expose the Left and Media how full-of-shit they are as they would stick their attack and smear dogs on a woman of color running for President. They might even attempt to revoke her gender and her ethnicity as punishment for running as a Republican.

Nikki was always a self serving fence sitting snake. She was once one of the protected, token women of the Republican party. Trump promoted her national brand by naming her ambassador of the UN in spite of her establishment, semi RINO beliefs. So I don't think it's surprising that this phony would take the easiest political road, She's exactly the kind of person who wouldn't think twice about throwing her country under the bus if she thought it would help her electability.
images

OR

rino_big.jpg

:popcorn:

But does that get her your vote and support in 2024, if she runs against Sleepy Joe and/or The Hoe? That's what she is presumably looking for, enough votes to schlong the D's in 2024.

L]I agree with her. I don't see how the Republicans can go down the Trump rabbit hole, when they have people like her and Pence willing to work to return some dignity to the party.

She and Pence have no dignity. They sold out their party to try and appear “normal”. “Normal” will no longer garner you support in the Republican Party. You need to be Extraordinary to advance in the Republican Party.

Haley fails the first test for Presidential opportunity... she has tits and a ****. She doesn’t have a cock. Therefore she isn’t qualified.

But does that get her your vote and support in 2024, if she runs against Sleepy Joe and/or The Hoe? That's what she is presumably looking for, enough votes to schlong the D's in 2024.

Again, most Dem voters are not easily moved by simple shit....they tend to want to know what policy positions you have on things like expanding healthcare and Social security, expanding voting rights instead of trying to suppress them, you know...policies...the shit you Trumpers don't care about....since Trumpers only policy is worshiping their cult leader.....

Maybe what she is doing is planning to run for the nomination of that new party Republicans are talking about starting....

L]I agree with her. I don't see how the Republicans can go down the Trump rabbit hole, when they have people like her and Pence willing to work to return some dignity to the party.

She and Pence have no dignity. They sold out their party to try and appear “normal”. “Normal” will no longer garner you support in the Republican Party. You need to be Extraordinary to advance in the Republican Party.

Haley fails the first test for Presidential opportunity... she has tits and a ****. She doesn’t have a cock. Therefore she isn’t qualified.
Translation: If you aren't willing to be batshit crazy, pander to white supremacists and buy into bullshit conspiracies -- then you won't go far in the GOP

Forum List

Back