Nikki Hayley Betrays Trump -- Is Her 2024 Presidential Run Over?

She is correct. Now....convince the members of the GOPQ of that.
Too late. The GOP is no more.
It is the POT

Party of Trump

If Nikki had any guts, she'd call for GOP Senate vote for conviction. She hasn't done that has she...

She just wants her name on record here...distancing herself but not really doing anything

It is the POT

Party of Trump

If Nikki had any guts, she'd call for GOP Senate vote for conviction. She hasn't done that has she...

She just wants her name on record here...distancing herself but not really doing anything

For Ms. Haley to denounce more than 70 million little Trumpsters, esp. after accepting Trump's largesse of a prime political plum, would show her to be an ingrate.

No future President would ever give her such a prime position, after such a stab in the backski. Why would any President risk the same kind of attack?

The problem isn't just Trump, it's Trump's failed, wrongheaded agenda of fear and hate that will very much remain part of the GOP.
Enough republican voters abandoned trump, and not the gop so much, in Wis, Pa, Az and Ga to deny Trump another EV win with 48%.

It is the POT

Party of Trump

What good would it do for her to urge Lindsey and Tim Scott to vote to impeach? I think it'd just make life harder for Scott. Lindsey just won while saying SC was safe for a black … if he was republican. But I'd agree that she knows her political career is over, so she had nothing to lose in criticizing Trump.

The problem isn't just Trump, it's Trump's failed, wrongheaded agenda of fear and hate that will very much remain part of the GOP.
Enough republican voters abandoned trump, and not the gop so much, in Wis, Pa, Az and Ga to deny Trump another EV win with 48%.

It is the POT

Party of Trump

What good would it do for her to urge Lindsey and Tim Scott to vote to impeach? I think it'd just make life harder for Scott. Lindsey just won while saying SC was safe for a black … if he was republican. But I'd agree that she knows her political career is over, so she had nothing to lose in criticizing Trump.

Since Haley's political career is over, do you think she will be going for a position on CNN or MSNBC? That would certainly be motivation for her to stab Trump in the back, yet still get liberal love?

I applaud Haley for speaking out against Trump, and if you read the article, she really let him have it. But, in reality, she has ruined whatever chances she had to be the Trump cult presidential nominee in 2024. She already had two strikes against her, one for being a woman, and two for having the utter gall to take down the Trump cult flag when she was gov. of S.C. Speaking out now is a resounding strike three, and you can bet Ted, Marco and Marjorie feel a lot better about their presidential chances.

"Former Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley issued stunning remarks breaking with former President Trump, telling Politico in an interview published Friday that she believes he “let us down -- we need to acknowledge he let us down,” Haley, who served in her ambassador role under Trump, said. “He went down a path he shouldn’t have, and we shouldn’t have followed him, and we shouldn’t have listened to him. And we can’t let that ever happen again. “When I tell you I’m angry, it’s an understatement,” Haley told Politico. “I am so disappointed in the fact that [despite] the loyalty and friendship he had with Mike Pence, that he would do that to him. Like, I’m disgusted by it -- and it wasn’t just his words," she added at the time. "His actions since Election Day will be judged harshly by history."

WTF Nikki?? First you betray the real Americans of South Carolina by siding with the libs and uppity ungrateful blacks by removing the Confederate flag -- and now you betray Trump; the man who is this country's current president by doing this?? This is why you can't trust those non-white foreigners, isn't that right Nikki?

Or should I call you by your real name; Nimrata...aren't you like a secret Muslim or Sikh?? which is basically the same thing anyway...and didn't your pops teach at some historically black college? You had a chance to be one of the good darkies Nikki, but you just ruined it and your chances of running for president in 2024....but maybe you can run 2028; if we need you for identity politics purposes.

OMG!

I just hate you so much Buffy the Biff Slayer!

As for Nikster, well she can always beg for forgiveness after Ivanka beat Harris in 2024...

"Former Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley issued stunning remarks breaking with former President Trump, telling Politico in an interview published Friday that she believes he “let us down -- we need to acknowledge he let us down,” Haley, who served in her ambassador role under Trump, said. “He went down a path he shouldn’t have, and we shouldn’t have followed him, and we shouldn’t have listened to him. And we can’t let that ever happen again. “When I tell you I’m angry, it’s an understatement,” Haley told Politico. “I am so disappointed in the fact that [despite] the loyalty and friendship he had with Mike Pence, that he would do that to him. Like, I’m disgusted by it -- and it wasn’t just his words," she added at the time. "His actions since Election Day will be judged harshly by history."

WTF Nikki?? First you betray the real Americans of South Carolina by siding with the libs and uppity ungrateful blacks by removing the Confederate flag -- and now you betray Trump; the man who is this country's current president by doing this?? This is why you can't trust those non-white foreigners, isn't that right Nikki?

Or should I call you by your real name; Nimrata...aren't you like a secret Muslim or Sikh?? which is basically the same thing anyway...and didn't your pops teach at some historically black college? You had a chance to be one of the good darkies Nikki, but you just ruined it and your chances of running for president in 2024....but maybe you can run 2028; if we need you for identity politics purposes.
Hayley was never on board....She's Dubya in a skirt.
and policy wise -- Trump was Dubya with a bad fitting suit stained with cheetoh dust...

But then again....Trumpers don't care about policies....

Sorry buddy but as bad as Trump was he never lied us into a war, so Trump is not as bad as George W. Bush when it come to that!

I applaud Haley for speaking out against Trump, and if you read the article, she really let him have it. But, in reality, she has ruined whatever chances she had to be the Trump cult presidential nominee in 2024. She already had two strikes against her, one for being a woman, and two for having the utter gall to take down the Trump cult flag when she was gov. of S.C. Speaking out now is a resounding strike three, and you can bet Ted, Marco and Marjorie feel a lot better about their presidential chances.

The GOP establishment is devoted to the idea of banning the Trumpsters from ever getting the nomination again, so I disagree.

Haley's chance of getting the GOP nomination is actually on the ascendancy. Those who support Trump have zero chance if Trump leaves. Of course, her chances of actually winning the Presidency are nearly zero by telling all the little Trumpsters to go to perdition. But reaching the nomination within the realm of possibility

You guys better hope this impeachment works out

Trump has won elections over smaller slights, hahahah

His 2024 campaign is going to get wild.

What elections has Trump won? Other than winning the Electoral College in 2016, Trump hasn't won a single election.

He won Republican Primaries with 15% of the vote in 17 candidate clown car. Half the voters had never heard of most of the rest of the candidates. But 85% of the voters voted for someone else. Regardless of that fact, Trump got all of their delegates. It was a stupid system, but he rode it to the nomination.

He lost the popular vote in 2016 and won the electoral college by very slim margins. The mid-Term defeat, with it's loss of the House, and the loss of 7 governors' mansions, in 2018, and the 2020 loss of the White House and Senate.

Tell us again about all of the elections Trump has won.

That chic will swing in whichever direction the wind is blowing. A year or two ago, she was licking the guys a**

You guys better hope this impeachment works out

Trump has won elections over smaller slights, hahahah

His 2024 campaign is going to get wild.

What elections has Trump won? Other than winning the Electoral College in 2016, Trump hasn't won a single election.

He won Republican Primaries with 15% of the vote in 17 candidate clown car. Half the voters had never heard of most of the rest of the candidates. But 85% of the voters voted for someone else. Regardless of that fact, Trump got all of their delegates. It was a stupid system, but he rode it to the nomination.

He lost the popular vote in 2016 and won the electoral college by very slim margins. The mid-Term defeat, with it's loss of the House, and the loss of 7 governors' mansions, in 2018, and the 2020 loss of the White House and Senate.

Tell us again about all of the elections Trump has won.
He won in 2016 snowflake. Suck it up buttercup.

Nikki was always a self serving fence sitting snake. She was once one of the protected, token women of the Republican party. Trump promoted her national brand by naming her ambassador of the UN in spite of her establishment, semi RINO beliefs. So I don't think it's surprising that this phony would take the easiest political road, She's exactly the kind of person who wouldn't think twice about throwing her country under the bus if she thought it would help her electability.
Its time you face reality....THERE'S NO MORE ROOM UNDER THE BUS....Anybody that supported Donald Q Trump over the last 4 years is either under the bus, in the bus, on top of the bus, pushing the bus, or waiting on the bus to stop.

Hayley was never on board....She's Dubya in a skirt.
and policy wise -- Trump was Dubya with a bad fitting suit stained with cheetoh dust...

But then again....Trumpers don't care about policies....

Sorry buddy but as bad as Trump was he never lied us into a war, so Trump is not as bad as George W. Bush when it come to that!
Yea, but the guy you worshiped before Trump did......

Me on the other hand....I remember being called a traitor, a terrorist because I had the audacity to be against invading Iraq....

So it is convenient for you morons to pretend after the fact you were against that war all along....

Smart girl... .. She shows some integrity and some spine.

Smart girl... .. She shows some integrity and some spine.
Don't praise her too soon -- just a few days ago she was caping up for Trump....she is a typical Republican.......

She is trying to do one of the 2 political calculations that most GOP presidential hopefuls are doing....either make a bet that after the Trump era, the base will be looking for someone who is less Trump....which is what Nikki is doing...

Or like Ted Cruz and Josh Hawleys of the world.....they will make the calculation to be either the same level of crazy as Trump or be willing to go further......which in my opinion, the republican base will want them to go further into the batshit crazy realm....

Marjorie? God Help the US

she is 100% correct

correct?

What kind of incompetent boob was she to "follow" him in the first place.

Is she disqualified from running for president? Yes. Not because she broke with teh mother fucker but because she was so stupid as to follow him as long as she did.

L]I agree with her. I don't see how the Republicans can go down the Trump rabbit hole, when they have people like her and Pence willing to work to return some dignity to the party.

She and Pence have no dignity. They sold out their party to try and appear “normal”. “Normal” will no longer garner you support in the Republican Party. You need to be Extraordinary to advance in the Republican Party.

Haley fails the first test for Presidential opportunity... she has tits and a ****. She doesn’t have a cock. Therefore she isn’t qualified.
Translation: If you aren't willing to be batshit crazy, pander to white supremacists and buy into bullshit conspiracies -- then you won't go far in the GOP

The leaders of the GOP all need to dump Donny. There is no place for such lunacy in politics.

Forum List

Back