Nick sandman looks happy I guess 200 million will do that haha

But when we sent troops to Desert Storm (where the Iraqis formed mile-long lines waiting to surrender), Little Joey didn't go (and afterwards got out of the army as soon as he got the opportunity)...

I guess "General Whipple" didn't see a profit in handing out toilet paper in the sandbox, since the ragheads wipe their asses with their hand!!!

I didn't see a need for young Americans to die and have life-long diseases (like Gulf War Syndrome, which the government is still lying about) for the Zionists and the Oil Companies.

So, um, yeah, I pride myself on not being a sheep.

have you ever talked to a professional about these intrusive thoughts in your head telling you to hurt children?

I seem to remember guys on your side going all hysterical about Greta Thurnberg and David Hogg and the other Parkland kids...

you didn't seem to have a problem with violence against "Children" then.

I also don't recall you getting terribly upset when thug cops shot Tamir Rice, LaQuan McDonald or Mike Brown.

But when we sent troops to Desert Storm (where the Iraqis formed mile-long lines waiting to surrender), Little Joey didn't go (and afterwards got out of the army as soon as he got the opportunity)...

I guess "General Whipple" didn't see a profit in handing out toilet paper in the sandbox, since the ragheads wipe their asses with their hand!!!

I didn't see a need for young Americans to die and have life-long diseases (like Gulf War Syndrome, which the government is still lying about) for the Zionists and the Oil Companies.

So, um, yeah, I pride myself on not being a sheep.
In other words, you gladly accepted a paycheck for 12 years or so, but you couldn't be inconvenienced if your country needed you to actually fight...

Apparently, you forgot to ask your recruiter what the military was actually for (or read the enlistment contract).

In other words, you gladly accepted a paycheck for 12 years or so, but you couldn't be inconvenienced if your country needed you to actually fight...

Apparently, you forgot to ask your recruiter what the military was actually for (or read the enlistment contract).

I signed up when our primary antagonist was the USSR, which was a real threat. Supposedly. before we found out it was a collection of third world countries barely holding it together.

When I signed up, Iraq was still our "Friend". We were giving them a shitload of money to kill Iranians for us.

Now, here's the thing. What if we made the military like any other employer. If you don't like it... quit. Don't wait for your enlistment to end... If you aren't keen on THIS war, you can put in your papers and leave.

No threat of any discharge status. You can just quit if you don't want to anymore.

The thing was, BUSH LIED us into a war in Iraq. Iraq wasn't our enemy, and Kuwait wasn't our friend. But the Zionists and the Oil Companies said we had to go to war, and we did.

Then they voted Bush out the next election...

I signed up when our primary antagonist was the USSR, which was a real threat. Supposedly. before we found out it was a collection of third world countries barely holding it together.

When I signed up, Iraq was still our "Friend". We were giving them a shitload of money to kill Iranians for us.

Now, here's the thing. What if we made the military like any other employer. If you don't like it... quit. Don't wait for your enlistment to end... If you aren't keen on THIS war, you can put in your papers and leave.

No threat of any discharge status. You can just quit if you don't want to anymore.

The thing was, BUSH LIED us into a war in Iraq. Iraq wasn't our enemy, and Kuwait wasn't our friend. But the Zionists and the Oil Companies said we had to go to war, and we did.

You mean like the drunk injun refrigerator mechanic did when he went AWOL???

Yeah, that sounds like a great way to run the military, doesn't it???

When Phillips was in, they drafted him against his will to fight for a country that genocided his ancestors and forced him to live on a reservation... Yeah, that's a way to run the military... forced servitude.

I'm all for it. But here's my solution. We draft EVERYONE'S KIDS. Then we take the kids of the rich and politicians (you know, the ones who normally get out on fake medical excuses like Bone Spurs) and put them in a very elite Airborne Unit that will be the first deployed to a war zone.

Peace in our time.

Well well, well yet another bigoted piece of shit Trumpette trashing a veteran as they worship a man who paid off a doc to get fake bone spurs.

You go by the news organization that got sued for fake news on that incident. Lol

Naw, I go by common sense. If he got any kind of meaningful settlement, he'd be boasting about it from the rooftops. Instead, he got an undisclosed settlement, which means they paid his lawyers costs for him to go away.
Actually the boy has more class in his finger nail than any liberal. He didn't do anything when a grown man beat a drum in his face. So he is silent n becoming a multi millionare.

Your definition of class must means being a total dick in public.

Well well, well yet another bigoted piece of shit Trumpette trashing a veteran as they worship a man who paid off a doc to get fake bone spurs.
Yeah, a veteran that falsely claimed service in Vietnam (just like "Danang Dick" Blumenthal), and was discharged as a BUCK PRIVATE due to going AWOL all the time...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...ngton-teens-faces-scrutiny-his-military-past/

You go by the news organization that got sued for fake news on that incident. Lol

Naw, I go by common sense. If he got any kind of meaningful settlement, he'd be boasting about it from the rooftops. Instead, he got an undisclosed settlement, which means they paid his lawyers costs for him to go away.
Actually the boy has more class in his finger nail than any liberal. He didn't do anything when a grown man beat a drum in his face. So he is silent n becoming a multi millionare.

Your definition of class must means being a total dick in public.
Yes the Indian was.

i bet this kid didn't give a fuck about the pro-life movement until he saw how easy it is to build his brand off the ignorance of morons

He was minding his own business, if that punk did that to me. He would've won a trip to the hospital.

Minding his own business would be staying home, not going to Washington to harass people of color after trying to demand a woman not have control over her own body.

He smiled calmly as a racist crackhead was trying to intimidate him.

You mean he smirked rudely at a man who served his country.

Hey, is Nick going to sign up for the military? Heck no, that's for poor people.
/----/ "Minding his own business would be staying home,"
Yeah, you Progs want everyone who disagrees with you to be silent.
"You mean he smirked rudely"
He smirked? Facial expressions are now considered assault?
are you a moron.gif

He's a punk... who disrespected a veteran... definitely punchable
Because he stood still and smiled to try to defuse an awkward situation where a strange, ugly 60 year old man was beating a drum IN HIS FACE?

You really are a bizarre POS

Correction: Strange, toothless, red nostriled, crack sniffing, piece of shit con artist was beating his drum.

JO

Forum List

Back