Nick sandman looks happy I guess 200 million will do that haha

He was minding his own business, if that punk did that to me. He would've won a trip to the hospital.

Minding his own business would be staying home, not going to Washington to harass people of color after trying to demand a woman not have control over her own body.

He smiled calmly as a racist crackhead was trying to intimidate him.

You mean he smirked rudely at a man who served his country.

Hey, is Nick going to sign up for the military? Heck no, that's for poor people.

You mean he smirked rudely at a man who served his country.

Smirked the shit out of him!!!

You go by the news organization that got sued for fake news on that incident. Lol

Naw, I go by common sense. If he got any kind of meaningful settlement, he'd be boasting about it from the rooftops. Instead, he got an undisclosed settlement, which means they paid his lawyers costs for him to go away.
you have no common sense.

All you have is hatred.
All he has is stupidity.

That and a lot more money than you'll ever see in your entire miserable existence. Funny how things work out that way huh?
There's a message buried in there for dumbasses who lack communication skills.

Yeah, they gave him $25.00 in go away money... but his face is still punchable...
Keyboard warrior wants to punch a young lad.

I'll bet you are really tough with little girls, too.

Losing makes you angry. Doesn't it?
But when we sent troops to Desert Storm (where the Iraqis formed mile-long lines waiting to surrender), Little Joey didn't go (and afterwards got out of the army as soon as he got the opportunity)...

I guess "General Whipple" didn't see a profit in handing out toilet paper in the sandbox, since the ragheads wipe their asses with their hand!!!

The Black Israeli Israelite group began insulting and using profanity at kids waiting for their ride and the kids chanting was in response to them. The Guy with a drum walked right up to him, and beat the drum in his space.. you don't have a point here. The Indian was not dressed in him military uniform to represent his service. Sandman had no way to know Philips was there to represent his military service to the country did he?

Well, they could have tried "not provoking a group of minorities by wearing MAGA Hats". But I'm guessing their swastika Armbands and Klan hoods were at the cleaners.

Sure you would like to punch Sandman in the face cause a MAGA hat on a white boys head triggers your hate and stupidity, but you know, those kids were just visiting Washington and bought the hats as souvieners, they were not asking for grown adults to act like jackasses that day, but thats what they did.

Well, let's be honest why they were there. They were their because their misogynistic church which has been sued thousands of times for child molestation used them as props for an event to protest a woman's constitutional right to control her own body. That's why they were there. And being thugs and hooligans, they picked a fight with the first group of minorities they encountered.

They didnt provoke anyone, and if the Black Israeli Israelites felt provoked by kids...thats really weak, they were out there that day to demonstrate in public themselves. They are free to go about their business without violating someone elses right to exist and express themselves by just standing there. They provoked the kids.

As to why the kids were there it doesn't matter. They were still tourists.

Do you have a link to Covington being sued thousands of times for molestation? seems to me they would be shut down at that point, though none of that has anything to do with these kids in DC

I see you still want to commit assault and battery against a minor.

You are filth, pure filth.

He's a punk... who disrespected a veteran... definitely punchable.

Yup. Jobie is a wuss. The second he tried to punch that kid he would find out that Sandmann is faster and would slap the shit out of little jobie.

Again, the kid is kind of a misogynist, and those guys are never 'tough".
That injun is a professional agitator, like Obama. His war stories are pure BS. Get real.

Yeah, they gave him $25.00 in go away money... but his face is still punchable...
butthurt cure.jpg

You go by the news organization that got sued for fake news on that incident. Lol

Naw, I go by common sense. If he got any kind of meaningful settlement, he'd be boasting about it from the rooftops. Instead, he got an undisclosed settlement, which means they paid his lawyers costs for him to go away.
prove it liar.

Translation: the kid made more in one afternoon than you could make in 2000 lifetimes.

Just think, this kid's chauffeur may be screaming at you thru the drive-thru window someday "I SAID MAYO NOT MUSTARD YOU DUMB FUCK!!!"

Well, gee, that would be a good time to poison a burger, then?
have you ever talked to a professional about these intrusive thoughts in your head telling you to hurt children?

Forum List

Back