Nick sandman looks happy I guess 200 million will do that haha

Actually the boy has more class in his finger nail than any liberal. He didn't do anything when a grown man beat a drum in his face. So he is silent n becoming a multi millionare.

Actually, he's kind of a whiny little bitch. If I had disrespected a veteran, my Dad (A veteran of Normandy and the Bulge) would have slapped my ass into a new zip code. Instead, this Little Entitled Catholic Bastard's parents ran out and got him image consultants, took off his MAGA Nazi hate and put him on TV and got him to emote about how his feelings were hurt that everyone hates him.

Actually the boy has more class in his finger nail than any liberal. He didn't do anything when a grown man beat a drum in his face. So he is silent n becoming a multi millionare.

Actually, he's kind of a whiny little bitch. If I had disrespected a veteran, my Dad (A veteran of Normandy and the Bulge) would have slapped my ass into a new zip code. Instead, this Little Entitled Catholic Bastard's parents ran out and got him image consultants, took off his MAGA Nazi hate and put him on TV and got him to emote about how his feelings were hurt that everyone hates him.
How did he disrespect him? By not kicking his ass, which I would've done.

Translation: the kid made more in one afternoon than you could make in 2000 lifetimes.

Just think, this kid's chauffeur may be screaming at you thru the drive-thru window someday "I SAID MAYO NOT MUSTARD YOU DUMB FUCK!!!"

I see you still want to commit assault and battery against a minor.

You are filth, pure filth.

He's a punk... who disrespected a veteran... definitely punchable.

Yup. Jobie is a wuss. The second he tried to punch that kid he would find out that Sandmann is faster and would slap the shit out of little jobie.

Again, the kid is kind of a misogynist, and those guys are never 'tough".

Okay, Boomer

You go by the news organization that got sued for fake news on that incident. Lol

Naw, I go by common sense. If he got any kind of meaningful settlement, he'd be boasting about it from the rooftops. Instead, he got an undisclosed settlement, which means they paid his lawyers costs for him to go away.
you have no common sense.

All you have is hatred.

Yup. Jobie is a wuss. The second he tried to punch that kid he would find out that Sandmann is faster and would slap the shit out of little jobie.

What lying fucking filth you are.

Translation: the kid made more in one afternoon than you could make in 2000 lifetimes.

Just think, this kid's chauffeur may be screaming at you thru the drive-thru window someday "I SAID MAYO NOT MUSTARD YOU DUMB FUCK!!!"

Well, gee, that would be a good time to poison a burger, then?
So now you're talking murdering a kid because the courts found he had a valid case???

Tell me where you are and I'll come slap your ass into the next zip code.
He will only take on under age kids.

He was minding his own business, if that punk did that to me. He would've won a trip to the hospital.

Minding his own business would be staying home, not going to Washington to harass people of color after trying to demand a woman not have control over her own body.

He smiled calmly as a racist crackhead was trying to intimidate him.

You mean he smirked rudely at a man who served his country.

Hey, is Nick going to sign up for the military? Heck no, that's for poor people.

He was minding his own business, if that punk did that to me. He would've won a trip to the hospital.

Minding his own business would be staying home, not going to Washington to harass people of color after trying to demand a woman not have control over her own body.

Hey, is Nick going to sign up for the military? Heck no, that's for poor people.

The Black Israeli Israelite group began insulting and using profanity at kids waiting for their ride and the kids chanting was in response to them. The Guy with a drum walked right up to him, and beat the drum in his space.. you don't have a point here. The Indian was not dressed in him military uniform to represent his service. Sandman had no way to know Philips was there to represent his military service to the country did he?

Sure you would like to punch Sandman in the face cause a MAGA hat on a white boys head triggers your hate and stupidity, but you know, those kids were just visiting Washington and bought the hats as souvieners, they were not asking for grown adults to act like jackasses that day, but thats what they did.

The Black Israeli Israelite group began insulting and using profanity at kids waiting for their ride and the kids chanting was in response to them. The Guy with a drum walked right up to him, and beat the drum in his space.. you don't have a point here. The Indian was not dressed in him military uniform to represent his service. Sandman had no way to know Philips was there to represent his military service to the country did he?

Sure you would like to punch Sandman in the face cause a MAGA hat on a white boys head triggers your hate and stupidity, but you know, those kids were just visiting Washington and bought the hats as souvieners, they were not asking for grown adults to act like jackasses that day, but thats what they did.

And are still doing

Well, they could have tried "not provoking a group of minorities by wearing MAGA Hats". But I'm guessing their swastika Armbands and Klan hoods were at the cleaners.

Well, let's be honest why they were there. They were their because their misogynistic church which has been sued thousands of times for child molestation used them as props for an event to protest a woman's constitutional right to control her own body. That's why they were there. And being thugs and hooligans, they picked a fight with the first group of minorities they encountered.

You disrespect your dad's honorable service by being a Commie bitch.

He disrespected the drunk, AWOL refrigerator repairman? That's awful!!!

Forum List

Back